Mystery is a true DON JUAN - he is a pure genius

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
The man they call Mystery has a talent. He is a magician - he has an amazing ability to perform tricks, gimmicks, and magic. He knows his own talents, and he uses them to his advantage to pick up good looking girls.

TRICKS/GIMMICKS IS HIS NICHE.

He IS a don juan, because a don juan will get laid by all means necessary. Mystery isnt going to walk into a bar and try to act macho, tough, and alpha, because that simply is not his true self. He would fail if he did that, he'd come off FAKE if he did that. Mystery is true to himself, and he has intergrated his magic/performance skills into picking up women, and he has MASTERED IT.

Mystery is perfect at picking up girls using his own methods because that is what they are - they are HIS OWN. He fells 100% comfortable wearing crazy hats and peacocking, doing w/e the **** it is that he does. He is 100% CONFIDENT DOING WHAT HE DOES. Just look at him on his VH1 show - the man speaks with utter confidence every time he opens his mouth. He is a trickster - he can pull off acting like a fag and still get the girl - ITS HIS THING TO DO. HE IS AWFULLY GOOD AT DOING IT. DONT BE HATING ON HIM CUZ OF IT!!!

Now, take 100 geeks trying to apply the mystery method in their own pick-up game, and 99/100 will fail. Then they will say "bla bla bla to hell with routines peacocking gimmicks its all bs and mystery is just trying to make some $$". WRONG. The problem is obvious:

THOSE 100 GEEKS ARE NOT MAGICIANS, THEY ARE JUST GEEKS!!! SO WHEN THEY TRY TO PULL THE SAME CRAP THAT MYSTERY PULLS, THEY WILL COME OFF LOOKING AS GEEKS WHO ARE TRYING TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT.

Thus, and here is the reason I use Mystery as a true don juan who is a pure genius:

He gets laid by any means necessary, and for him that would be taking his magic skills and applying them to pickup - and he does it pretty damn well.

So the lesson you take out of this, is you have to find YOUR niche, and use THAT to also get laid by any means necessary. His don juan-ness is based off of being a trickerster, magician, who lands the girls thru his own mastered skills - thats his don juan gimmick

WHATS YOUR DON JUAN GIMMICK??

there are many don juan gimmicks that could get u laid just the same way that Mystery's "magician" gimmick gets him laid. A few examples would be:

(and I'm sure these are all somewhat obvious to you too)

1) the buff guy in a tight shirt gimmick
2) the athelete gimmick
3) the frat boy gimmick
4) the smart rich classy guy gimmick
5) the italian guy wearing FCUK shirts with a blowout gimmick

the list can go out

however ONE gimmick that will get you nowhere is the "act like something you are not gimmick"

and THAT is why all the mystery haters are out there!!!

but the man is a PURE GENIUS and everyone should be learning from him!

the end

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the over under on this thread getting locked, after we get the haters here.

"Being a Dj is not just about getting laid" and all the tired responses that have appeared on every similar thread.

Yes, he does have a strong identity. He's an illusionist/magician and he goes with it. Doesn't mean you and I need to wear a tall, fury hat and paint our nails, etc. Strong identity is the key here.

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
What is the over under on this thread getting locked, after we get the haters here.

"Being a Dj is not just about getting laid" and all the tired responses that have appeared on every similar thread.

Yes, he does have a strong identity. He's an illusionist/magician and he goes with it. Doesn't mean you and I need to wear a tall, fury hat and paint our nails, etc. Strong identity is the key here.

i think 99.9% of guys should not dress like him or act like him, cuz they will get laughed at

but Mystery has a point when it comes to seeign who u are and just rolling with it

for instance, if you are good looking and you are shy and you are a romantic guy, then you should go to the bar or on the street, walk up to the girl and act exactly like who u are! say "hey how u doin? u look very beautiful, whats your name?" the KEY is to not sound nervous and be confident - cuz being nervous and unconfident will kill any gimmick

DOES MYSTERY EVER SEEM NERVOUS??? NO

don juan is another way of saying womanizer lol

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, do YOU want to wear a furry hat, do YOU want to paint your nails black? If not then don't, but Mystery wants to so let him be. It's NOT neccessary to peacock to pick up women, but the fact that Mystery CAN do that and still pick up women says that he has a lot of confidence. If you're scared to peacock because "you'll look gay" that just says that you're overly self conscious and aren't 100% confident with yourself.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:
for instance, if you are good looking and you are shy and you are a romantic guy, then you should go to the bar or on the street, walk up to the girl and act exactly like who u are! say "hey how u doin? u look very beautiful, whats your name?"

Ummm....don't do that!!

PIMP

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Ummm....don't do that!!

PIMP

why not pimp??

the problem with most guys is they think that they gotta use a specific method to get girls and that just aint true! tell her shes beautiful with confidence and shes urs

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ToughLove said:
why not pimp??

the problem with most guys is they think that they gotta use a specific method to get girls and that just aint true! tell her shes beautiful with confidence and shes urs
I'm all for giving a woman a complement (if she deserves it of course) but just telling her she's beautiful is a bit cliche; besides, (most) any AFC can say a woman is "beautiful."

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ But could they do it directly from the front and be charming and self assured while saying it? ;-)
I think not. Cliche? I have to 100% disagree with that.

why not pimp??

THANK YOU! And believe it or not, its truly what they want to hear.

Think about it, if a girl(even if average looking) thought u were very handsome in a genuine manner, would u feel very flattered? I know i would...even if i wasn't interested in her. Same with females, just that most guys who say "You're beautiful" don't do it the right way, they indirectly do it....which doesn't show confidence.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
Exactly.

Personally I like long hair... but wearing furry hats, painting our nails, putting makeup on and dressing around like a clown is just fvcking ridiculous.

Not to mention his manerism is very feminine, the way he moves his hands.... it's creeping me out.

And you don't gotta pull coins out of women's asses just to get laid. Or whatever other magic tricks this clown does.
The only worse thing than that would be if he actually changed who he is (a magician, he's been one since before he was a PUA) just because people critize him for doing what he does. Strong identity, and it gets him results. To each his own. I love it when people get so riled up because somebody gets results using something they don't approve of.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You. Ur putting them on a pedastal doing that. But Mystery prolly doesn't need to do it, its just what he's use to and likes...eventho i don't like his Structure method

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I'm all for giving a woman a complement (if she deserves it of course) but just telling her she's beautiful is a bit cliche; besides, (most) any AFC can say a woman is "beautiful."

except the AFC will say it with nervousness and lack confidence, while the don juan will say it smoothly

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
DjDan said:
Exactly.

Personally I like long hair... but wearing furry hats, painting our nails, putting makeup on and dressing around like a clown is just fvcking ridiculous.

Not to mention his manerism is very feminine, the way he moves his hands.... it's creeping me out.

And you don't gotta pull coins out of women's asses just to get laid. Or whatever other magic tricks this clown does.

its what works for him - cuz he pulls it off very well

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell is mystery?

I think the whole telling a girl you think she is beatiful thing is relative to the situation...........but most of the time [to me] it sounds generic and overused.

I would probably tell a girl I like her hair color or her watch, to seperate myself from the 15 other guys who are bound to hit on her. ..............although lately I seem to be in a slump.

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
Mystery does his feminine peacocking bs act with true true confidence - and that is why it works so well for him

just like the 21 year old senior in college, if he can do the frat boy act with pure total confidence, he'll get laid by the hottest girl in every single party his frat house throws

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
Who the hell is mystery?

I think the whole telling a girl you think she is beatiful thing is relative to the situation...........but most of the time [to me] it sounds generic and overused.

I would probably tell a girl I like her hair color or her watch, to seperate myself from the 15 other guys who are bound to hit on her. ..............although lately I seem to be in a slump.

guys dont hit on beautiful girls, they only stare or holler, which is not equal to going up to her and telling her with oozing confidence "hey ur gorgeous, whats your name?"

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
DjDan said:
He said himself his success ratio is 12-15%.

To me, that's not successful at all. That's pathetic.

Who the fvck wants to chase after 10 b1tches just to get one?

Who enjoys being shot down 9 times in a row, just to get one yes? It ruins your confidence.

When I step up to a female, I want to make SURE I get something out of it. That's the way it's supposed to be.

true confidence doesnt get ruined. Just chalk up those 9 rejections and charge them to the game - no biggie

i think you've been listening to player supreme too much with the whole "let her choose" thing ;)

thats why YOU hook up with 2 girls in 4 months (example), because only 2 went for u, and I hook up with 2 girls in 1 week, cuz i initiate contact and dont give a **** about rejection

however some geek who is out there chasing will definitely have his confidence shot. But the thing is, mystery does not care about rejectioN!!! it does not phase him ONE BIT

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers said:
All of the tactics you will find on this site are merely tools to convey your personality. But beware! This knowledge can be a double-edged sword, because while it empowers your confidence, you can also end up neglecting your greatest strengths, trying to play someone else’s game and then wondering why it works for them and not you.
:yes:

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically use Mystery Method, but don't rely on it. Use Mystery's Theory, but still be yourself.

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
DjDan said:
what message does getting 9 rejections in a row give to your subconcious mind?

does it not tell your mind that you're not good enough for those women? no matter how much you logically try to reason it?

i too developed a hard skin for rejections, such as when a woman walks away from me.. but when a girl would say something like "you're too ugly for me".. that **** ****s with my head, even though I know I'm attractive.

and you're forgetting most of Mystery's students ARE geeks in the first place, so of course their confidence gets shot.
does it seem to u that Mystery ever gets phased by rejection? exactly, a true don juan will have the same confidence as mystery does

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IWillReturnsoon said:
^ But could they do it directly from the front and be charming and self assured while saying it? ;-)
I think not. Cliche? I have to 100% disagree with that.
Cliche example:
AFC: I think you're beautiful, what's your name?

DJ Example:
Francisco: Y'know, I've seen several women in that same dress, but you're the first I've seen that wears it well, what's your name?

Notice the DJ example was specific, included a neg-hit and had a dash of c/f. See the difference?