Mystery factor? + hook-up

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How much of a factor is the whole "be mysterious" part? The part where I don't tell her how many girls I've been with, or how far I've gone ..

I'd really like to tell her, but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do. She was asking me all night trying to find out, but I held out on by telling her she could ask but I probably wouldn't answer.

On Friday I chilled at her house for a few hours. We hooked up multiple times but I only got to 2nd because her parents kept coming in. I suggested a few times she put sweatpants on because it makes things easier. She said she wanted me to work for it. I'm confused on this one.

A couple times we went down on the floor and I was on top. I used the knee technique to rub her cl*t and I could tell she was loving it. It got heated until we were forced to break because of foot steps. I went to her neck a few times and one time she started biting my ear. Oh god I almost blew my load right there haha .. got mad chills and sh*t.

I'm not sure how to tell her we're hanging out without sounding desperate. I just want to get her alone and I'll be able to escalate pretty easy.

G

greg2

faiNt` said:
How much of a factor is the whole "be mysterious" part? The part where I don't tell her how many girls I've been with, or how far I've gone ..

I'd really like to tell her, but I'm not sure it's the right thing to do. She was asking me all night trying to find out, but I held out on by telling her she could ask but I probably wouldn't answer.

On Friday I chilled at her house for a few hours. We hooked up multiple times but I only got to 2nd because her parents kept coming in. I suggested a few times she put sweatpants on because it makes things easier. She said she wanted me to work for it. I'm confused on this one.

A couple times we went down on the floor and I was on top. I used the knee technique to rub her cl*t and I could tell she was loving it. It got heated until we were forced to break because of foot steps. I went to her neck a few times and one time she started biting my ear. Oh god I almost blew my load right there haha .. got mad chills and sh*t.

I'm not sure how to tell her we're hanging out without sounding desperate. I just want to get her alone and I'll be able to escalate pretty easy.
its cuase you live in a townhouse

i cant get girls they only want men if they live in a real house and im stuk in a townhouse

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
greg2 said:
its cuase you live in a townhouse

i cant get girls they only want men if they live in a real house and im stuk in a townhouse
I'm in HS .. this has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes: