Mystery and Style on TV

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PISTOL_WHIP said:
When I first saw style on a video I was shocked because my gaydar was in the red.

But this is a formula that seems to reap big rewards. If you look at artists such as the DJ John B (look him up on myspace), he dresses like a transexual, but is not and has more women around him than you've had hot dinners.
It only reaps rewards if someone is naturaly androgenous ..you know the guys I am talking about..either they seem really feminine or are really pretty with thin features. I don't see a really masculine guy being able to pull off such a routine,unless he really wants to..

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
It only reaps rewards if someone is naturaly androgenous ..you know the guys I am talking about..either they seem really feminine or are really pretty with thin features. I don't see a really masculine guy being able to pull off such a routine,unless he IS REALLY STONED OUT OF HIS MIND..
Yes. I very much agree. Especially with that last part.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PISTOL_WHIP said:
DJ John B (look him up on myspace), he dresses like a transvestite, but is not and has more women around him than you've had hot dinners.

Fantastic! So the secret is to DRESS LIKE A TRANSVESTITE!

Brilliant! Mix that in with "getting out of the house" and "wearing goggles to the club" and you're the ladie's MAN!

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is to my eternal distress that I am entirely too broad of beam to be an effectively pretty crossdresser

PISTOL_WHIP

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Fantastic! So the secret is to DRESS LIKE A TRANSVESTITE!

Brilliant! Mix that in with "getting out of the house" and "wearing goggles to the club" and you're the ladie's MAN!
It certainly seems to work for some people. :cool:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
thank you!
Am I the only one that thinks Style it kinda ...gay?
Not that theres anything wrong with that or anything but he just seems queer for some reason.I don't know what it is..he's just soo squeeky and squirmy.It's cool that he's accepted his squeekyness and all and is genuinley himself rather then trying to cover it up and be more alpha or macho,points for that much. But come on,don't tell that no one else sees his aura as being a little fruity :whistle: ..or maybe alot! lol
Nothing against the guy or anything.
The thing is I know a guy who is also skinny and sounds and act exectly like Style and he can pull girls with alot of success. He dresses well, great in conversation, charming and uses great C&F. I learned alot from him but I will not copy him.

I remember that Pook mentioned something brilliant that metrosexual's can pull more girls then the average guy because they are sexual while the average guy hides his sexuality. The best approach is being masculine and not hiding you own sexuality but embrace it.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
The thing is I know a guy who is also skinny and sounds and act exectly like Style and he can pull girls with alot of success. He dresses well, great in conversation, charming and uses great C&F. I learned alot from him but I will not copy him.

I remember that Pook mentioned something brilliant that metrosexual's can pull more girls then the average guy because they are sexual while the average guy hides his sexuality. The best approach is being masculine and not hiding you own sexuality but embrace it.
I don't think that they nessessarily hide it but I think it's because they may be less aware of it and how it directly effects girls in general concerning sexuality. Take a girl that understands her sexuality and one that dosen't. One will use what she gots and flaunts it knowing full well of it's effect on guys,whereas the less sexually aware girl may just flake out because she's not aware of it but also clueless in how to engage someone in an arousing way.

Guys that are tuned into that part of themselves naturally are communicating at the same level as the girls are..thus making them more successfull then the average wham bam thank you man type guy.:D

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also surprised the first time I saw Neil and I agree he carries himself a tad bit fruity. But the main reason for Neil's success was the fact that he had enormous social proof. He kicked back with rock stars and hanged out with Tom Cruise. How often do women meet a successful writer for Rolling Stone Magazine and celebrities? Of course, his journey into improving himself definitely helped with the ladies; but take away his career and slap him with an average joe blow type of job and I doubt he would have experienced the types of successes he's had.

Again about Mystery... although I was laughing, I also cringed at the same time. I think Mystery dug himself deeper into a hole when he said he reached puberty at 21, and shorty after taking that back and saying he reached it at age 16. I sensed he lost credibility at this point. Mystery puts time and effort into preparing threads and what not, yet he can't put time into preparing for an interview that'll be broadcast nationwide on a popular show. He really could have done much better despite Conan's comments.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
Again about Mystery... although I was laughing, I also cringed at the same time. I think Mystery dug himself deeper into a hole when he said he reached puberty at 21, and shorty after taking that back and saying he reached it at age 16. I sensed he lost credibility at this point. Mystery puts time and effort into preparing threads and what not, yet he can't put time into preparing for an interview that'll be broadcast nationwide on a popular show. He really could have done much better despite Conan's comments.
I think a lot of it was that he was nervous. Performing in front of a small group of people at a bar and being on national television are two different things. Did anyone else notice his hands shake a little when he would gesture? And you have to keep in mind that by his own admission he's naturally an introvert. He's just learned to deal with it. I'm sure he did prepare quite a bit, but that can get thrown out the window when your heart is leaping into your throat.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
I think a lot of it was that he was nervous. Performing in front of a small group of people at a bar and being on national television are two different things. Did anyone else notice his hands shake a little when he would gesture? And you have to keep in mind that by his own admission he's naturally an introvert. He's just learned to deal with it. I'm sure he did prepare quite a bit, but that can get thrown out the window when your heart is leaping into your throat.
talk about nervous,I forgot his name but he's a UFC fighter and when he was on Conan he would do this thing whered he'd snap his neck back and forth between Conan and the other guest as they were speaking.It's obvious he was nervous but who would'nt be? And that guy fights for a living!

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, and that's why Conan is a pimp and Mystery is a funny guy with binoculars.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
I was also surprised the first time I saw Neil and I agree he carries himself a tad bit fruity. But the main reason for Neil's success was the fact that he had enormous social proof. He kicked back with rock stars and hanged out with Tom Cruise. How often do women meet a successful writer for Rolling Stone Magazine and celebrities? Of course, his journey into improving himself definitely helped with the ladies; but take away his career and slap him with an average joe blow type of job and I doubt he would have experienced the types of successes he's had.

Like I said 100 times. These guys are not the ladies men they claim to be. Mystery and style are extremely clever business men who play on peoples insecurities.

I think its great that they put this community on the map. But they are more psychologists than they are womanizers.

Like I said in one of my earlier threads.... I REALLY FEEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT IF I WERE TO CLUB WITH THESE 2 CLOWNS I WOULD GET MORE ACTION THAN THEM.

I am not impressed with there
1. Style
2. The way they carry themselves.
3. There looks.

I think they have a strong point however.

They act and look very fruity. SO a woman is likely to conversate with them. They will feel safe around them. But girls will not look at them in a sexual way. They will look at them like one of there GF.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
They will feel safe around them. But girls will not look at them in a sexual way. They will look at them like one of there GF.
Dude. So you assume these guys thought out a radically countervailing argument to the standard modes of attraction - completely against logic - just by sitting around? You don't think they figured it through trial and error? Never mind the hundreds of satisfied customers they've taken through bootcamps?

I guess it's good that you feel like you're better at pickup than two of the masters... there's no other way to get to the top, but it sounds like you're already there.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
That is the price to pay for exposure and Mystery books are going to sell better after the show. Conan was being himself and that is to entertain the audience so each of them get something out of this interview.

The interview itself didn't go as well as Style's.
I wouldn't be surprised if Conan asked for a few tips and they end up hitting a club or a bar that evening so that Mystery could show him that it works.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah probably. Conan just wanted to keep up appearances while on the show.

soon as that camera went off, Conan was probably kissin up to Mystery.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
soon as that camera went off, Conan was probably kissin up to Mystery.

Most deffinetly. Because Conan is a broke loser who has to resort to tactics and strategy to get women. Like Dungeons and Dragons.

A1 to C3! DDR PS3 XBOX 360 Routine.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wheres this link at? the other ones broken

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Gaydar? If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck...uh...you get the picture?

Seriously, if you want to attract beatiful girls just drape your American passports around your necks and sit at one of these tables.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eqhj7FxntvY

Trust me. Rent a Western style apartment for 1 month and you will be the King of Seduction. Bonus is that the genetics of the girls is much better than what is in the West. Negative is that there isn't that much to do. Positive is that you can get a maid for almost nothing.

The fact of the matter is that most of you guys are scared of being in demand. Sounds good to you in theory, but when it comes down to it you are scared s***less. The whole concept of being the hunted rather than the hunter disturbs many of us who were raised in the cozy western world. I am still getting used to it.

It is simple. Think differently and get different results. Think like those around you and be just another chubby chaser.