Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

myspace stalker

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help you guys...I need to get rid of this one chick that is pretty much stalking me through myspace. Here's the story...one night, I was feeling kinda horny:D and I sorta was joking around with an old friend (who happened to have a huge crush on me awhile back) that I wanted to see her tits. Okay, she basically fell all over that one and the conversation escalated to wanting to f.uck basically. She took it to mean I guess that I was in love with her or something and is now basically stalking me through myspace. I don't even like this girl that way... and now that that little bout of horniness is over, I don't want anything to do with being naked around that girl or seeing her naked. She's only like a 5 outta 10. I was like wtf did I just do the next day. she doesn't live in the same town as me (thank god) but...

The things she does...
1. I'm thinking she's on myspace 24/7 just waiting for me to get online
2. She hides her online status...probably so people won't know she's online 24/7 including me.
3. She reply's to all and I mean all of my bullitens no matter what they are about or who they were directed at. Just for the record...I don't put out those types of bullitens asking people to answer this for me or whatever. Usually, I just post shyt like crazy videos I found to make people laugh or whatever. I don't ask for replys to them.
4. She leaves me daily comments...stupid shyt to like getting hit by the love train or sexy train something like that.
5. Since I got my opening to joke with her about her tits from a bulliten...she now leaves all kinds of bullitens every day...usually around the times I'm online is when I see an influx of them. And these bullitens ask the reader to message the person who sent them...fill out questions like how we would f.uck and all that shyt.
6. She now wants to move to the city that I'm going away to college to.
7. She posts in bullitens that say who would you want to be with at this exact moment..."officialvalleydj" and where are you traveling to next? the same city that officialvalleydj is going of course
8. She'll message me saying stuff like...so hows life going? whats new in your life? and we talked yesterday! wtf?!
I could go on forever but you get the point and this has already been long enough. I can't just be an ******* and tell her to f.uck off cuz she's a friend and I sorta got myself into this situation by opening my big mouth. I just wanted to know if any of you guys had any ideas? thanks

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a block button and it does work...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
believe me...i'd love nothing more than to do that. But that would qualify me as making me look like an ashole and telling her to f.uck off. she's a friend...I just took it too far. I need to backpedal real quick cause I'm thinking she was hella horny for me this entire time and just saw this little light at the end of the tunnel and thought she had a chance. Well...for a couple hours she did. I figured to hell with it...I can always just back out if I change my mind but this girl is like crazy!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's obviously not a friend and you are telling her to fvck off. So tell her to fvck off.

"No one ever cut down a tree by beating around the bush."

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree, just tell her to fvck off. Don't say it so bluntly but just tell her the truth. Tell her you were just messing around and it was a joke. Sure it will probably hurt her feelings but why should you care?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either deal with it. Or block her.

You choose.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her man what are doin

bang her, then block her who cares if you are an ass, she'll get over you

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dankane said:
**** her man what are doin

bang her, then block her who cares if you are an ass, she'll get over you
no! I ain't f.uckin her, she ain't that great...i got higher standards than her.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont be a halfass about this. if shes bugging the hsit out of you then tell her that. if you just wanna be friends tell her that. if you wanna block her do it. theres a good shot you wont be getting back to where u were though.

natralguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a girl stalking me too she thinks we are soulmates and she found out my email adress i dont know where she got it from.
this has been going on for over a year and she says that i just dont understand that im her twinflame and we had past lifes and all that **** she is crazy...........