Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace part 1,000

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gah! I didn't realize it was full. I deleted a few, so you should be good to go now.

Reaction score
You say chics are on their for attention......what are you on there for?

Would YOU answer EVERY pm a girl sends you on there? If you do, you might have a little too much time on your hands.

Don't make it your primary source for meeting women. Alot of people are on there just to talk to their other real-life friends. Some people are still creeped out about talking to strangers over the internet. Don't take it personally. Plus, a picture is not always a good representation of yourself.

I suggest you divert more of your resources away from the internet.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with some of you questioning how much time I spend interacting with females over the internet? I'm merely just trying to broaden my social circle and meet new people (new city = wants to meet more new people). I'm out every weekend meeting girls--and yes I meet a lot of girls unlike some of you (see my keyboard jockey post).

I'm already confident in myself, so I don't need people feeding my ego....unlike the insecure broads in which you turbo are vaguely comparing me to.

Why not answer all female’s messages? If they are nice enough to want to meet me, compliment me, or ask me a question; of course i will reply to them. Why the fuk not?