Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Myspace part 1,000

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined myspace about a month ago. I have met several girls-- all of whom are freaking $lut$. It's really weird just how small the world really is, because each girl had slept with either someone i know or someone i went to college with.

THings i've noticed or have happened:

1. Why i'm posting, is because i have gotten rejected more on myspace then i have doing street approaches. Either i photograph really bad or i'm a weird looking mofo.

2. The guys who seem to get all of the attention, seem to resemble boyband members.

3. People come up to me in clubs in my area saying "are you on myspace."

4. When i shoot a pm to a girl, 9 times out 10 the pm goes unanswered.

5. I quit adding people, b/c 90% of the girls don't communicate with me.

6. I'm thinking myspace is just a mechanism to fan hot girls with more attention......attention whooooorrrrreeee$$$$$!

Do any of you actually think myspace is worth while? I'm about to cancel my account, because it hasn't been worth while for me.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really really isnt worth it in my opinon....maybe is the way i use it, maybe is the picture, maybe its the girls that attract me....who knows but to me it really isnt worth it.

Girls are there purly for attention.... Reason why they dont write you back when you send them a message. The ugly or average looking girls will write you back pretty soon, ive noticed cause i was sort of experimenting. But the girls that are sexually worth a while, are just truly attention *****s, and they really piss me off.

besides i think having a myspace account takes way too much mystery from you....Point #3 that you made. If you go up to a girl that you havent even met, and shes like oh hey you have a myspace account, at the end of the day if she wants she can just go on and try to find you and will know what kind of people you hang out with, what kinda **** you do with your time, your interests and even how you think....in my opinion that stuff is crucial for the girl to find out through actual person to person interaction.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My page is boring; no words, just pictures, and a video. I'm just shocked at how many tool bags communicate with and seem to be hooking up with the hotties!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is just a place to talk to others it is highly highly unlikely that you will actually meet and hook-up w/ someone there.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can hook up with girls! That is why so many guys join the dam thing. Ya bro, we all join there just to talk :rolleyes:

BTW my roomate has banged 2 girls from myspace. I on the other hand am done with 1 night stands; so i havn't slept with any.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
You can hook up with girls! That is why so many guys join the dam thing. Ya bro, we all join there just to talk :rolleyes:

BTW my roomate has banged 2 girls from myspace. I on the other hand am done with 1 night stands; so i havn't slept with any.
Um, did I say impossible or unlikely?........

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am i always in debates with teenagers on this forum? Can't some adults reply to my posts, instead of know-it-all smart a$$ children. JESUS, and to think i use to find enjoyment posting here!

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion the internet is a waste of time for dating. Myspace included.

I know of a guy that is swolled the fvck up and has mad fans and has apparently gotten laid from some myspace girls, but you really gotta be stunning.

Myspace is for women, bands, movies, yada yada yada to promote themselves. For the average guy, its a semi decent waste of time while your at work and a decent way to keep up with old friends from say...HS or your hometown.

Mr. Mystery

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to brag, but i have girls come up and approach me every weekend, so i must be a decent looking guy. I must photograph bad or something b/c i havn't really met any bad a$$ girls from myspace.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
Why am i always in debates with teenagers on this forum? Can't some adults reply to my posts, instead of know-it-all smart a$$ children. JESUS, and to think i use to find enjoyment posting here!
oh, you're an adult. Could'a fooled me. Ok here's a tip, how 'bout avoid macking online like a little punk and go out in the real world hmmm?:)

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace is definately not the greatest place to look for women. I use it more for my friends. I ended up meeting up with quite a few friends from highschool I have seen in 2 years.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
secret to success on myspace/internet:

1.) be in amazing shape and have a photograph or two of your body that can make a girls jaw drop.
2.) have a nice face (clear of acne, don't wear dorky glasses, if you have a unibrow get rid of it)
3.) have good style / haircut.

with those 3, you don't need to message girls, they will message you. i usually get 5-15 friend requests a week on myspace, and about 70% of them come from girls that I think are attractive enough to f*ck. i don't answer to most of them, the only time I'll respond to one of them is if 1.) they're my type [black hair, tanned skin, nice face] and 2.) send me a message that catches my attention.

i've had good success on the net, but overall, it's no substitute for real world sarging. also, a lot of the girls you meet will be mental, just a heads up.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
just click browse, then do it by your zip code, 20 miles away from your zipcode.

Myspace is a good dating suppliment, but it shouldn't be your main way of meeting girls.

I do it, its fun i've met some hotties on there, and banged two of them.

I've also met some screw ball girls, and you say to yourself, this is why these girls don't have boyfriends.

I met one girl on there who only wants sex like once a month and nothing else, thats ok with me for now.

Roll on boys..

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THANX

I looked throu it, not much meat....
however one thing i noticed; there is a lot of ass kissing outhere. Just look at the comments underneath the pictures....your hot, your sexly, I wana ....., nice legs, nice asss..... bla bla bla,

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, well if you want people to comment on you and message you and whatnot, then leave them comments and message them. Yes it helps to have good photos.

Shoot me a PM with your myspace link and I"ll send you mine. I'm no myspace all-star, but I tend to get along with people on it and have people leave comments every now and then.

And yes, a couple my friends have hooked up with girls through it, lots of girls. I almost did, but didn't follow through. It is VERY possible. It eliminates that awkward "getting to know you" stage.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full duke. Clean it out and i'll send you my page.

Later