Myspace Girl

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl on myspace that I recognize from school. I made eye contact quite a few times, and held it, but I never really acted on it. She is also sort of a friend of a friend(guy) that I don't really hang out with much anymore, and she used to go to one of my friends(girl) church, and there are several connections like that. I don't know if any of this stuff really matters, but I was just wondering what a good thing to message her would be, to initiate and maybe get to know each other. I have seen some openers, but I this is a girl I have seen before and goes to the same school. Any help would be nice for any of you myspace players.

andy904

Reaction score
just say something like: hey whats up, ive seen you around school and you seem like a cool person and i just wanted to get to know you a little bit better if thats cool with you.

or you could just say

hey how are you, i think i recognize you from school dont you hang out with(your friends name) sometimes?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andy904 said:
just say something like: hey whats up, ive seen you around school and you seem like a cool person and i just wanted to get to know you a little bit better if thats cool with you.

or you could just say

hey how are you, i think i recognize you from school dont you hang out with(your friends name) sometimes?
No.

You can say "Hey what's up, I've seen you around", but the rest is just approval seeking lines that lower your value.

Get her laughing, if she is a really smoking hot girl, open with a neg. I always ask random girls if their hair is real or a wig. Hehe.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation happen to me my senior year in highschool.

Walking back and forth to class there was this smoking hot girl, I mean..10 all the way. Latina, long black hair, stunning green eyes, amazing body. Catholic school, short skirt. Very sexy. Ok getting off topic.

lol But I used to see her walking to a certain class, wanted to talk to her, didn't get the chance to. That night I saw her myspace, was debating on messaging her.

But I figured talking to her would be alot more effective, then maybe adding her.

So we made contact, I just smiled and said Hi, she said Hi back. She was new so asked where she was from, she told me, made small talk, threw in some negs made her life. Closed with, well I gotta run to class, give me your number and we'll finish this conversation later.

So, I mean you can talk to her on myspace, as long as you can follow up in person with out it seeming awkward.

If I were you i'd grow some balls and talk to her in person.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneColdFox said:
If I were you i'd grow some balls and talk to her in person.
It is summer, I was a senior, she was a junior and I haven't seen her all summer, just found her myspace and thought it might be fun to know her. Guess I didn't explain that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care to contact women on myspace. You can't see their actions over what she typed to you. I would just approach her at school. For all you know she is just screwing with you over the computer.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like anything over the net because I have sort of a sarcastic humor that just isn't effective over text.

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All those connections don't matter. Don't use them.

If you have to mention that you remember seeing her with/at (connection here) and that you want to get to know her.

Stone, I'm exactly the same way. Exactly.

miniPIMPIN

Banned
Reaction score
most girls dont like it when u holler over myspace. i learned this through experience. most girls i get at over it just flatout dont respond

i actualy just hollered at this girl over myspace on a comment. i noticed that i diddnt get a comment back in like an hour and she was on the whole time.

i went to her paged and looked at her comments and this one ***** was like "whos that dude tryina holler?" then she was like "when dudes holler over myspace its such a turnoff!" i guess it was for the girl i got at too.. but why would she send me a request.. she musta got the idea from the friend and wanted to impress her so she diddnt get back. thats a turnoff to me!

so ya i think u should wait it out until u see her in person. especially since youve seen her in person and diddnt do ****.. if u get at her through myspace she'll think ur a *****..

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is actually going to be a dance and I may see her tonight. Any tips on dances? (asking to dance and such) I have been to plenty and have practiced before but if you guys have any advice to improve my game that would be awesome.

Reaction score
Eiljwa said:
There is actually going to be a dance and I may see her tonight. Any tips on dances? (asking to dance and such) I have been to plenty and have practiced before but if you guys have any advice to improve my game that would be awesome.
Put a banana or cucumber down your pants. But be sure to tape it to your leg, you don't want the mistake of just tucking it in and risking it falling down your pantleg....BUSTED! But anyway, with the prosthetic member securely in your pants, say to the girl, "Hey wanna dance?" But thrust your hips forward while you ask to emphasize how big your junk is. When she sees it her mouth will drop (and later that night so will her panties) and she'll be grinding on you all night.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBacneProblem said:
Put a banana or cucumber down your pants. But be sure to tape it to your leg, you don't want the mistake of just tucking it in and risking it falling down your pantleg....BUSTED! But anyway, with the prosthetic member securely in your pants, say to the girl, "Hey wanna dance?" But thrust your hips forward while you ask to emphasize how big your junk is. When she sees it her mouth will drop (and later that night so will her panties) and she'll be grinding on you all night.
Yeah....that's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao.
So you're over this internet girl now, right?

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much. Still would like to know her though. If I ever see her again, I will approach no excuse.