MySpace: Do delete or not delete account?

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a few women through myspace. Most of them on there are either skanks, flakes or AW. Sometimes a combination of everything.

Does Myspace accurately represent the female attitude? Because if so, women must be really f**ked up.

Do you think it will make a positive difference if I delete my myspace account and forget about that site?

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I have 94 friends on myspace. prolly 85 I know in real life and about 7 others I know online. I think there is only 2 friends I dont know on there. Myspace is a joke. I hate it but its the best way to communicate with friends. Mainly I use it as email.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
wack ass emospace...

delete it, i did and i never felt better.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been contemplating this as well. I've got 28 friends, I know 24 of them. I just find the site lame now. Everyone is an online pimp, or an AW. A huge pet peeve of mine is people who are posers. Especially on the internet to collect friends, and beg for comments.

Sure the girls maybe hot and easy, but then you've got to look at the bigger picture. Why do they live their life through a webcam and MySpace bulletins? The time wasted trying to pick her up over email could be better spent picking up a "real" girl and ****ing her that night.

I'm not knocking the people who pick up girls on MySpace, but there comes a time when I say "I'm better than this." I no longer see myself as the begger. My standards have risen and helped me evolve into who I am today. I'm the chooser. No matter how hot these girls are, no matter how easy the hookup maybe; it contradicts what I've worked for. Having the guts to do it face to face, rather than behind a screen.

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Face to face is the way to go. Now the questions, Where do you meet them?
Everyone I know has met through friends or by basically networking. It's tough when you're still new and don't know any people.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone in this topic hit it right on when they questioned the reason these girls are online all day instead of out in the real world. If you think about it for awhile you might realize what's going on here. A lot of the time you'll find girls with lower self esteem, or those people who air brush pics to make themselves look better. This is a very small percent though, most are just sunshine girls; hence the flaking. Delete that, I had a personal site once but I don't like how they can go on and find out stuff about me.. I like to create the illusion of a puzzle to those who I sarge.. It's no fun if all the pieces are right there. Anyway, if you just meet people on myspace that won't happen. On top of that, I notice a lot of people complain and whine on blogs which is bad.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i've been thinking the same thing. I only know 2 people out of 11 myspace friends, and even those 2 I don't really speak to. Although I have a web site, so maybe I can just link to it and get some free advertising :p But i'm leaning towards just deleting the myspace account. It's one more account that I don't need.

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mazeman11 said:
Does Myspace accurately represent the female attitude? Because if so, women must be really f**ked up.
Believe it or not but the reason the majority of girls on myspace have a profile in the first place is to keep in touch with as many of thier friends (from high school or college) as possible. I do not have a myspace but a friend of mine have hooked up through it. Another reason is that myspace is the ultimate social proof to & for women.

Mazeman11 said:
Do you think it will make a positive difference if I delete my myspace account and forget about that site?
What did the site do to you? lol Now that's really up to you.

Davort

Reaction score
hey, i´ve always wanted to delete my myspace account, but i don´t know how to do it, i just deleted all the information that was in, but the account still exist, is it possible to delete the account??

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah under account settings at the top there is Cancel Account in small red font. Just click that, then you get an email, click the link in the email and it's gone ASAP.

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont really care about myspace. it wasnt my decision to get one. one of my clingy b!tches hb8 made one for me and all it says is i love her and has pictures of me and her and says were getting married and going to prom and sh!t. i have had it for over 4 months and havent used it and my social status is fine. i cant say i havent thought about attempting to get with chicks on it. i have considered it, but never done it. ill prolly get to it sometime. no big deal tho. in my opinion, last time i checked you f*ck chicks face to face, not on myspace. you much better off goin to clubs, something i want to get into.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
... you'll find girls with lower self esteem, or those people who air brush pics to make themselves look better.

LOL Recently on there saw a chick, looked good, she was local, turned out she was someone who I had occasional contact with and the photos did NOT look that much like her at all! False advertising to the extreme. Not to mention, their online personality takes a harsh turn for the worse :cuss:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen please be advised that colege administrators, admissions committees and potential employers search facebook, myspace and other such sites as part of their screening process. Be careful of the image that you present because you do not know where it will follow you to.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
Gentlemen please be advised that colege administrators, admissions committees and potential employers search facebook, myspace and other such sites as part of their screening process. Be careful of the image that you present because you do not know where it will follow you to.
just out of curiosity, how do you know this?