Myspace Addict

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
this might be good, might not be good -

I noticed that in the last ohhh lets say 4 months, ive been a myspace PIMP.........in those 4 months ive probly gotten 50 #s from girls, met up with about 10, and fvcked 4

4 months ago i also went clubbin and met 1 of my **** buddies there and i ****d her alot ever since

but basically, in the last.....THREE MONTHS, i havent gone out sarging much, maybe a couple of times at best............seems like i been getting SO MUCH success from myspace, i feel like im addicted

i can sit there for 2 hours on myspace and end up getting 5 #s in those 2 hours, all of which would be as good as sarging and getting 5 #s, with the only thing left after that being how good my game is to get the girl on a date ect ect

I have less will to go out and sarge and cold approach and all that, as myspace simplifies things and makes them to easy

heres my question -

KEEP DOING WHAT IM DOING?

or

DELETE MYSPACE, DELETE AIM, AND GET BACK OUT INTO SARGING?

or

SOMEHOW DO BOTH, EVEN THOUGH IVE LOST DESIRE TO DO BOTH

(ps, keep in mind, i had my 1st 3some ever thanks to myspace :) :) :) )

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

I noticed that in the last ohhh lets say 4 months, ive been a myspace PIMP.........in those 4 months ive probly gotten 50 #s from girls, met up with about 10, and fvcked 4

4 months ago i also went clubbin and met 1 of my **** buddies there and i ****d her alot ever since

but basically, in the last.....THREE MONTHS, i havent gone out sarging much, maybe a couple of times at best............seems like i been getting SO MUCH success from myspace, i feel like im addicted

i can sit there for 2 hours on myspace and end up getting 5 #s in those 2 hours, all of which would be as good as sarging and getting 5 #s, with the only thing left after that being how good my game is to get the girl on a date ect ect

I have less will to go out and sarge and cold approach and all that, as myspace simplifies things and makes them to easy

heres my question -

or

or

delete myspace, keep aim and msn

msn does wonders if you can talk right and yiur close already

myspace shows everytime you log in and when you did last, girls can track how much of a life you actualy have, and plus, everyone has a myspace, if yiou dont have one you will be getting alot more attention becasue tehy dont see you as much or talk to you as much

(invisble status on msn does wonders)

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what ya do but if they can track it then take it easy, don't start sitting on there all day getting fat asking for chicks numbers that's kinda creepy.

Just a question though, do the girls stick with you after you fvck them?

Cuz if you can keep 4 girls around there is no rush to go trying for more right?

Reaction score
Don't delete myspace. Whether we like it or not, myspace is becoming (or has become) a huge social tool. It may also be to the point where not having a myspace account could prompt a "What the hell? Are you not social?" reponse over "Ooh, he doesn't have myspace? He's so mysterious and independent!"

Just use it sparingly, as in maybe a few times a week.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
JesterX said:
if it works
What he said.

The Internet is no longer an epicenter of nerd-dom. MySpace is essentially pop-culture. When girls contact you there, chat a little, then go for the number or the meet.

Just make sure you're not spending all your time on the computer. Log on, check/answer your messages, then log off and go do something with your life. It'll be there when you get back.

I've met some good women (and some goofballs) on MySpace. :)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Ah yes all those high quality women who sit on myspace for hours on end sending msgs back and forth as you send them.

Come on are these girls online that whole time?

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

heres my question -

or

or

I dont see the problem your getting laid from myspace hey what ever gets you puzzy I would say go for it!But remeber one thing when your on myspace is nothing but typed wordz and you cant touch the girl physically until u meet her ;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
I dont see the problem your getting laid from myspace hey what ever gets you puzzy I would say go for it!But remeber one thing when your on myspace is nothing but typed wordz and you cant touch the girl physically until u meet her ;)
yea thats why i escalate to gettin #s and hanging out ASAP.....# within 15 minutes, hang out within a couple of days.....and if i get the im busy bull**** (without a counteroffer), i next the *****

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just imagine...
wut all of those gurls would do if u deleted ur profile...

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm using it because I'm stuck in bed being sick. Otherwise I would use it when I'm taking a break from life.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm

You must be doing something right.

Personally, I have no myspace game because women will judge you by the type of page you have OR if you are creating what they think is to be a connection. I'm not a liar, and women are intimidated by the confidence and the player look I put out... so the only thing they touch on me is my big red X in the upper right corner of my page.

I suppose if you keep it short and mysterious, you will have more appeal? Give us some pointers, but not if you're getting those myspace porkers.

A plus side is you can tell which girls have too much free time on their hands AND you can learn how to seduce them without even milking them with questions.

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, keeping your options open is a good thing, if you like the thrill of the hunt like i do, then having fun, approaching and getting numbers is awsome but let's not hate on the online PREDATORS (hehehe)

anyway, if you get some girls and action, you get dates, that is more practice there for you. so go ahead with the online deal but make it a side dish because the real interactions and experiences are out on the street, stores, clubs, libraries, gyms, beaches, parks, you get the picture, school, work etc.

however i am going to try this online thing.
any of you who are experienced at it critic my standard email ( i really don't want to have to sit there typing unique messages for every girl i browse. so i came up with a generic message)
here it is

hey -----(insert user name of the chick here)-----, i will be honest with you (I'm a very honest person, i don't play games and I'm really assertive)
i was just browsing this website. kinda checking out what the fuzz was about with the whole my space thing.

and i saw your profile, you look like a very cool person, some one i would not mind hanging out with. i can't judge you on anything but what you posted and your pictures. However so far you still got me intriged, wanting to get to know you. don't blow your chances hehehe ;)

i will tell you a little about myself,
i am cute (or so my mom always tells me hahahah )
I'm fun, outgoing and spontaneus. i like living the moment. I'm young (21 years old), i have big plans for the future, and for a 21 year old I think I'm doing okay.
im confident, you get what you see and i don't change to please others. i am brutally honest, i say what is on my mind, i have dated many pretty girls before, but i am looking for a girl who has a fun personality and is not just looks.

anyway email me back at joseluis85@adelphia.net

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
krasnyiLion said:
You know, keeping your options open is a good thing, if you like the thrill of the hunt like i do, then having fun, approaching and getting numbers is awsome but let's not hate on the online PREDATORS (hehehe)

anyway, if you get some girls and action, you get dates, that is more practice there for you. so go ahead with the online deal but make it a side dish because the real interactions and experiences are out on the street, stores, clubs, libraries, gyms, beaches, parks, you get the picture, school, work etc.

however i am going to try this online thing.
any of you who are experienced at it critic my standard email ( i really don't want to have to sit there typing unique messages for every girl i browse. so i came up with a generic message)
here it is

hey -----(insert user name of the chick here)-----, i will be honest with you (I'm a very honest person, i don't play games and I'm really assertive)
i was just browsing this website. kinda checking out what the fuzz was about with the whole my space thing.

and i saw your profile, you look like a very cool person, some one i would not mind hanging out with. i can't judge you on anything but what you posted and your pictures. However so far you still got me intriged, wanting to get to know you. don't blow your chances hehehe ;)

i will tell you a little about myself,
i am cute (or so my mom always tells me hahahah )
I'm fun, outgoing and spontaneus. i like living the moment. I'm young (21 years old), i have big plans for the future, and for a 21 year old I think I'm doing okay.
im confident, you get what you see and i don't change to please others. i am brutally honest, i say what is on my mind, i have dated many pretty girls before, but i am looking for a girl who has a fun personality and is not just looks.

anyway email me back at joseluis85@adelphia.net

check my myspace threads - that is TOO LONG, u gotta make it 1 line long, girls wont raed ur "Advertisement" about urself

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't think nailing a girl a month really warrents a change of lifestyle concidering how much time you must be spending on myspace. I'm pretty sure with an equal amount of time and some quality time on the time I could land just as many girls in two weeks...check that I DID double that number in the last two weeks (I had a hot streak going for a few days:D ) I suppose it has alot to do with the nature of where I live and who I am but the same could be said about your myspacing. At any rate you should do what you want and our opinions about your myspacing should amount to exactly zero because it's your life. I knock internet dating all the time but I'm sure guys who find the experience pleasurable and the results satisfying don't give two shakes about my thoughts on it.

Instead you should really be asking yourself if this is what really makes YOU happy. I enjoy playing the field in clubs bars around where I live. So much so that I won't even concider dating a girl from my space. I don't even know where I'd start. My myspace page has some of my friends, some buisness contacts, club promoters, some clubs and bars I promote...there are no good looking girls that I'm trying to game even though I get a ton of friends request from attractive girls all the time. It's just not a scenerio I'm comfortable with for some unexplained reason. Anyway do what you will but always think before you act.

Reaction score
skip 2 my lou!! I told ya'll this was my favorite poster.

Hey skip buddy, do what I do.

Put a pic up on your page, which I believe you have.
Pull up all the chicks in your area, and create a note to send to each one of them, a good, party type vibe, cool message.

You know what I mean?

Instead of talking to chicks in the chatroom, which takes too much time, you could go sarge outside for that time, just send out these messages to each of them and leave it in their note box.

Create the message, then copy and paste it in each of their boxes.
The girls that respond to you have already seen your pic, they love your personality from the message, and they wanna be down.

It takes less time, and it's more productive, because you reach more women that way, and you get more responses from women that way.

Before you know it, you have an ultimate "pvssy flow" my friend, that you might have to start "giving h0es away" to donjuanbynature or i'm a str8 pimp, lol.

DJF a.k.a. John

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm as picky on myspace as I am in realtime situations. What I DO like about myspace is how easy girls on there make it for even a beginner DJ. Everyone knows girls like to talk about themselves and they do it to great extent on their myspace pages. They give you TONS on things to work with without resorting to sending the AFC "you're hot!" picture comments. To an extent you can work a myspace approach just like any other.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mattb717 said:
I'm as picky on myspace as I am in realtime situations. What I DO like about myspace is how easy girls on there make it for even a beginner DJ. Everyone knows girls like to talk about themselves and they do it to great extent on their myspace pages. They give you TONS on things to work with without resorting to sending the AFC "you're hot!" picture comments. To an extent you can work a myspace approach just like any other.
I got blasted the last time I posted my opinions on myspace, but here we go again.

The information that is given on this site is intended to transcend the common-folk and can elevate a man from wanting girls to having to fight them off.

To do this you need to leave your comfort zone. This is why I dont think that the internet is a good place for an aspiring ladies man to spend all of his time. Yes, myspace gives you some insight on who your contacting beforehand, but it takes away the intrique and the qualifying questions that you have to ask a women before you spend your time.

It's also a very temporary solution to a bigger problem. How many quality 20+ girls are on myspace? What happens when you suddenly turn into the creepy old guy who cant cold approach?

The web may be a good place to resort to if you are already field proficient, but if that is the main source of your stream than I'd be worried about the river running dry. There never has, and never will be, a replacement for face to face contact in the human mating game.

Anyways, you guys can choose what you want to do. There isn't a best way or an only way. Pick the most effective and efficient way for yourself and roll with it.