My Youtube Channel

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I started a Youtube channel a while ago, I had to stop, and I restarted the channel 2 months ago. It's a travel channel but you will notice that it's quite different from what we usually see. My channel is in French, but there are English subtitles (it's not 100% perfect yet but my friend who is a native speaker will make some corrections here and there). I might switch to English in the future. Work in progress...

My last video, posted yesterday:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/@michaeldescoteaux

If you like what you see, please subscribe, like and leave a comment. It really makes a difference, you can imagine how difficult it is to grow a channel.
If you don't like it, feel free to explain why. I want some feedback.

Cheers!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I started a Youtube channel a while ago, I had to stop, and I restarted the channel 2 months ago. It's a travel channel but you will notice that it's quite different from what we usually see. My channel is in French, but there are English subtitles (it's not 100% perfect yet but my friend who is a native speaker will make some corrections here and there). I might switch to English in the future. Work in progress...

My last video, posted yesterday:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/@michaeldescoteaux

If you like what you see, please subscribe, like and leave a comment. It really makes a difference, you can imagine how difficult it is to grow a channel.
If you don't like it, feel free to explain why. I want some feedback.

Cheers!
You are a good looking dude

My thoughts about your channel is that it looks good just that it does not stands out

I am not an expert in these kind of stuff, far away from it, just that I would feel that maybe you can innovate something in regards to how you deliver your traveling experience?

Also, it is quite long and most people do not have the patience for something that they do not know if they would like to see. Maybe it would make sense to have a 2-3 minute summary but also keep the long version for those who are really interested in your experience ?

Best of luck with your channel !

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks, but I want feedback about my videos, not feedback about what I look like haha.
You liked the video?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My thoughts about your channel is that it looks good just that it does not stands out

I am not an expert in these kind of stuff, far away from it, just that I would feel that maybe you can innovate something in regards to how you deliver your traveling experience?

Also, it is quite long and most people do not have the patience for something that they do not know if they would like to see. Maybe it would make sense to have a 2-3 minute summary but also keep the long version for those who are really interested in your experience ?

I'm taking note. Thanks!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking note. Thanks!
Also, in terms of your struggle with younger women … my thoughts are that your style is too youthful for your age ( having a hippie earring, very casual in how you dress, etc ) I do not think it sends the “right” message to the young girls. It kinda feels that you stuck in adolescences/college years

I think that a bit of European style + more style let”s say in your accessories and stuff like that would help you a lot to achieve your end goal

Zara for example is a good brand and quite cheap too. You can get a cheap fashionable wardrobe from there with ease(maybe as cheap or even cheaper than whatever you have at the moment )

All in all, I think that you just give away a bit too much of a Peter Pan syndrome

Besides that you are a good looking lad with good social skills. For sure this is not the problem, even though like everything you can always improve them. Sky is the limit in genera for anything

Last edited: