"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My worst afc experience still haunts me...

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
Women use the word OMG. Your not a female are ya.

Men do not use that word...atleast men like me. We shay WTF or shyt or other words that men use.
Other phrases women use: "Oh dear," (oh anything actually!).
You're not saying you'd use WTF or shyt to a lady would you?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by Chrispy
Other phrases women use: "Oh dear," (oh anything actually!).
You're not saying you'd use WTF or shyt to a lady would you?
OMG, you are so alpha
 
Top