Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My wingman messed up??

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend and I went to this event and we met three Japanese girls. My friend joked about me saying that I was looking for a girlfriend, and said that I was not looking to get married. I feel he did not really wingman me well because I supposed if he says I'm not looking to get married that the girls would think I'm just playing around. I had to talk to him one on one in the end and told him not to say that next time. Do you think what he did was beneficial to me to Pick up any of these girls?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sounds like he wanted to drop you a rung, or he was just talking out of his arse and could t come up with anything else.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid people who talk about other people. You don't need a wing that disqualifies you.

Reaction score
It's a tricky thing to work with bluepill-wings.
What you can do:
  • Give him feedback case by case and approach talking to him like HBs talk about their plate spinning: "I just have to meet the one and I'm not completely certain how I feel about HB8.. With the HB7 yesterday, things just happened.. etc bullsh1t to make him behave so that he at least doesn't hinder your work.
  • Soft next him as a wing. Keep him as a friend but quit trying to make him your wing.
  • Try to introduce him to the red pill. This is whole another can of worms and in many cases doesn't go well.