Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my wife's friend's son wants to dress up for holloween....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a woman. and apparently I am the only one that sees a problem with this.

the kid is fat, very fat and he's always been somewhat effeminate, i wouldn't be surprised if he was leaning that way but that's not even the problem i have, the real problem i have is that the mom doesn't see the forest in the trees. she really doesn't get it. she doesn't think or know to think that her fat son who has never kissed a girl and who has cires aboutr every freaking thing ever and does **** to seek attention beucase no one gives it to him is dressing in drag on holloween becuase he at best he might have attention seeking issues or at worst, he might be gay.

i don't even really have a problem with him being gay. I really don't. i know gay people. i have no problem with gay people. I have a bigger prob lem with a mother who is too stupid to ask her son if he is gay when he's doing everything in his power to show that he might be

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure ACT like someone who has a problem with the kid being gay. It kind of comes across that way.

My ONLY concern for him would be if he would be a target in school or the neighborhood because of this. Otherwise I would keep it as positive as possible. The mother disapproving of this WILL NOT turn him straight. I doubt it will even stop him from dressing in drag. I'm assuming this kid is a teenager and we all know teenagers will usually find a way to do what they want to do when we aren't around. Considering the bubbling cauldron that is a teenager's sexuality pushing him may just push him away.

If he is really a transsexual the last thing she would want is to push him away. I've known several transsexuals over my years and their lives are brutal and usually short. The only ones who ever made something of it had a family to keep them close and away from the worse aspects of that life. Their family was a normal relationship they could have in a very abnormal life.

I wouldn't even ask him if he's gay. They should be allowed to let people know about that on their own. They're going to have to do it for the rest of their life, let their first one be the easiest one to tell a loving and understanding family.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not about him being or not being gay. but the act is one of those things that tells a parant it's time to have a talk and see what's going on in the child's life.

if my son wanted to dress up like a woman, i mean, my personal issues aside, at the very least, i'm gonna have a talk with him and see what's going on... try to determine if he's hinting at something or if he is crying for help/attention. lol you just don't say okay and proceed to borrow drag clothes lol.

there is more to the story that i have not disclosed, basically what is really pissing me off is just how ****ty of a mother this woman is not the kid's actions. mom is too busy being a cumdumpers and talking on facebook to all her guy friends and too busy trying to get her son over her baby daddys house so she can get some **** to take 5 mintues and realize what the **** is going on with her son. she doesn't even give a ****. that's why i'm pissed. i hate ****ty parents, regardless of the sexual orientation of their kids. I've let it be known to my wife that i dont' care for the girl and for the most part my wife has distanced herself from her beucase she really doesn't care for her either, but this is one of those things, she called looking for clothes beucase while her son is fat, she's too fat herself for her son to fit her fat **** clothes and needs to find sonme heels her son can wear.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, the way you feel the need to defend your views on gayness/non-gayness shows the societal SHAMING that people feel about having an opinion. That's not a dig at you, just an observation on the pressure that is closing in on our ability in America to voice an opinion that is counter to that which is currently politically incorrect.

If you consider homosexuality wrong in America today you are the devil incarnate.

Personally, I do have a problem with gayness, for reasons that I won't get into here. Having said that, I have several gay friends, both men and women. Didn't this used to be a free country where a man's opinion could be expressed without shame?

But to the subject at hand...

Dressing a boy up as a girl is massively damaging to a child. I'm am extremely embarrassed to say, even in this post, that my mother did that to me one year. My father came home from work and said, "J, what are you doing?", she said it was cute and of course my father did nothing about it. He should have put his foot down and straightened things out with absolute force, but he didn't. At that time I think he was resigned to my mom's rage and craziness.

I remember feeling much embarrassment and shame, and to this day I cringe when I think about it. What kind of message does that send to a boy? I'm not thinking of gayness here necessarily. A boy needs to make a critical separation from femininity in those formative years. If he doesn't he develops certain dependencies and ways of thought and feeling about himself that are extremely damaging.

I think the reason that I'm so reviled by doing anything even remotely female (for example when I get married I will not be ironing clothes, cooking dinner or doing laudry unless she is sick) because of this event. I'm probably a bit over the top in protecting my masculinity because of my mother's constant attempt to turn me into one of the girls (I have 3 sisters, no brothers).

If I weren't that way I would probably have gone the other way and embraced femininity. In fact, when I look at old films of me as a kid, I see some definite feminine body language. Thank God I grew out of that.

As a teen and young adult I fought tooth and nail to overcome my slightly feminine body language and my overly-expressive speech and succeeded. But it was a struggle that took 2 decades. I wasn't over the top that way, just a slight hint.

Our society is being destroyed by the sheer stupidity of women and the sheer laziness and timidity of men. There are very definitely deliberate forces behind this state of affairs, but people just would rather live in illusion than to get their hands dirty mine for knowledge. You cannot seriously study what is going on without walking away with the knowledge that there has been real purpose behind the brainwashing of women over the past 50 years.

Just as Satan knew way back in the day, you destroy the man through the woman. You deceive her, brainwash her, and elevate her above men in her own delusional mind. Just as Adam did, the man just stands by and says, "OK" because he's rather not be bothered. After all, he needs to concentrate on getting his lay count up. You know, the real important things in life. :rolleyes:

That is how to create a societal nuclear weapon that is 100% guaranteed to destroy.

The United States used to stand for a lot of great ideals. Now it has become an amoral infection that is spreading to the rest of the world. Another great empire crumbling from within due to sexual depravity, gender reversal and greed.

P

perseverance

I've crossed dressed before, it's no big deal, it's not like I'm raging homosexual who devours sea after sea of male genitals. Me and my friends all dressed up as women on my friends stag do and it was a right laugh.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
For starters, the way you feel the need to defend your views on gayness/non-gayness shows the societal SHAMING that people feel about having an opinion. That's not a dig at you, just an observation on the pressure that is closing in on our ability in America to voice an opinion that is counter to that which is currently politically incorrect.

If you consider homosexuality wrong in America today you are the devil incarnate.

Personally, I do have a problem with gayness, for reasons that I won't get into here. Having said that, I have several gay friends, both men and women. Didn't this used to be a free country where a man's opinion could be expressed without shame?

But to the subject at hand...

Dressing a boy up as a girl is massively damaging to a child. I'm am extremely embarrassed to say, even in this post, that my mother did that to me one year. My father came home from work and said, "J, what are you doing?", she said it was cute and of course my father did nothing about it. He should have put his foot down and straightened things out with absolute force, but he didn't. At that time I think he was resigned to my mom's rage and craziness.

I remember feeling much embarrassment and shame, and to this day I cringe when I think about it. What kind of message does that send to a boy? I'm not thinking of gayness here necessarily. A boy needs to make a critical separation from femininity in those formative years. If he doesn't he develops certain dependencies and ways of thought and feeling about himself that are extremely damaging.

I think the reason that I'm so reviled by doing anything even remotely female (for example when I get married I will not be ironing clothes, cooking dinner or doing laudry unless she is sick) because of this event. I'm probably a bit over the top in protecting my masculinity because of my mother's constant attempt to turn me into one of the girls (I have 3 sisters, no brothers).

If I weren't that way I would probably have gone the other way and embraced femininity. In fact, when I look at old films of me as a kid, I see some definite feminine body language. Thank God I grew out of that.

As a teen and young adult I fought tooth and nail to overcome my slightly feminine body language and my overly-expressive speech and succeeded. But it was a struggle that took 2 decades. I wasn't over the top that way, just a slight hint.

Our society is being destroyed by the sheer stupidity of women and the sheer laziness and timidity of men. There are very definitely deliberate forces behind this state of affairs, but people just would rather live in illusion than to get their hands dirty mine for knowledge. You cannot seriously study what is going on without walking away with the knowledge that there has been real purpose behind the brainwashing of women over the past 50 years.

Just as Satan knew way back in the day, you destroy the man through the woman. You deceive her, brainwash her, and elevate her above men in her own delusional mind. Just as Adam did, the man just stands by and says, "OK" because he's rather not be bothered. After all, he needs to concentrate on getting his lay count up. You know, the real important things in life. :rolleyes:

That is how to create a societal nuclear weapon that is 100% guaranteed to destroy.

The United States used to stand for a lot of great ideals. Now it has become an amoral infection that is spreading to the rest of the world. Another great empire crumbling from within due to sexual depravity, gender reversal and greed.
the thing is I really don't think the kid is gay. I mean if he is he is but i dont' think he is.

Not to be an arm chair phyc or anything but most 11 year olds (yeah forgot to mention that we aren't talking about a teenager.. he's 11.) who have gay like feelings i would think would be petrifed to tellt heir parents at that age. the kid just flat out asked his mom for some pumps and a bra lol. that to me is kinda like shock jock behavior; I think the kid is trying to do anything to get noticed and even this, the woman is too busy trying to get **** to see the forest from the trees.

P

perseverance

backbreaker said:
the thing is I really don't think the kid is gay. I mean if he is he is but i dont' think he is.

Not to be an arm chair phyc or anything but most 11 year olds (yeah forgot to mention that we aren't talking about a teenager.. he's 11.) who have gay like feelings i would think would be petrifed to tellt heir parents at that age. the kid just flat out asked his mom for some pumps and a bra lol. that to me is kinda like shock jock behavior; I think the kid is trying to do anything to get noticed and even this, the woman is too busy trying to get **** to see the forest from the trees.
Even if this is so, what business is it of yours? It's not your Son is it? If this fella wants to dress up as a woman on Halloween, then more power to him, he's not harming anybody is he?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays guidance counselors in school (probably doesn't apply to 11 year olds though) will tell a kid "perhaps you should explore those feelings. There's nothing wrong with it at all."

In other words, when a kid gets a little confused they start to get nudged in the gay direction by adults whom they look up to.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
In other words, when a kid gets a little confused they start to get nudged in the gay direction by adults whom they look up to.
You can't be nudged. You're either gay or you're not. Can you be nudged in the gay direction? No, because women turn you on. Well little Timmy is like that too except other boys in the locker room give him a stiffy.

To each their own.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
but the act is one of those things that tells a parant it's time to have a talk and see what's going on in the child's life.
Oh, I agree on that. It might be the beginning of a change in this kid's life and you gotta keep the lines of communication open.

But come on, it IS a little about the kid being gay. You said "at WORST the kid is gay." So you probably think being gay is worse than being straight. Not the kind of mindset a parent should have going in if they want this change to work out for everyone.

That's not a dig at you, just an observation on the pressure that is closing in on our ability in America to voice an opinion that is counter to that which is currently politically incorrect.
My man, that shaming is called free speech too. If you want the rights and freedom of speech accept the barbs that come along with it. It comes with the territory for being wrong.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
My man, that shaming is called free speech too. If you want the rights and freedom of speech accept the barbs that come along with it. It comes with the territory for being wrong.
You're very wrong about that.

Disagreeing and stating an differing opinion respectfully is free speech.

Shaming and threatening with imprisonment for holding a belief is not. That is where we stand when it comes to this particular subject, especially in Canada and a few European countries.

Shaming is a direct ad hominem attack on a person's worth. It is not intellectually honest and is highly emotion and hate-driven. And the hate of the attacker is always, without exception, projected onto the person stating a differing opinion or belief.

I'm fully prepared to go to jail or be killed for my beliefs, and it just may come to that. Many great writers foretold of the day when thought crimes would engender societal rage and imprisonment. That time is starting now and will come to full fruition within the next 20 years.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You can't be nudged. You're either gay or you're not. Can you be nudged in the gay direction? No, because women turn you on. Well little Timmy is like that too except other boys in the locker room give him a stiffy.

To each their own.
Come back in 30 years and tell me that. Of course by then I might be sitting around smoking a blunt with Jophil.

Let me simplify what I'm saying. Many children (not 55 year olds, but children) go through a period of sexual confusion. If left alone, they come to terms with it and nature settles the issue. When these children are encouraged to "explore other options" by influential adults an outside force is now acting upon them and influencing them to go the way of hardship and unnatural affections.

We should be guiding and teaching our young men to be men. Nowadays we not only make the way easy for confused kids to pursue what is highly unnatural, but we encourage it and make the path easy for them.

There will always be kids who grow up gay. But a lot more who find themselves in that period of uncertainty (brought about by hormonal changes) are seeing the red carpet rolled out for them to plunge headlong into that which was previously a thrilling or confusing thought. To say that adult encouragement does not influence them is naieve but understandable given your age and feminized education.

At 25 one simply can't mentally break free of the times in which he lives. This is only natural and can't be otherwise. As one matures, history and time compress in a way that can't even be comprehended when you're young and that compression opens up a world of formerly hidden knowledge and understanding of the human condition. I certainly don't have all the answers, but I am also acutely aware of the vast difference in my perception of a much bigger picture than when I was in my 20s. Silly talk to a youngster, to be sure, even arrogant, but the sands of time do tend to wear away societal artifice, contrivance and the cultural paradigm du jour, especially in a culture like ours which changes insanely quickly, thereby fostering insanity itself in its wake.

Your point is that you are certain, beyond doubt that what is apparent is actually factually true. My point is that I'm not so sure that that which is apparent is actually factually true.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Shaming and threatening with imprisonment for holding a belief is not. That is where we stand when it comes to this particular subject, especially in Canada and a few European countries.
Shaming is absolutely free speech.

Threatening with imprisonment is not. If you are from a country that hate speech laws then that's my bad. I forgot about them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you're right, shaming is, but obviously it comes from questionable motivations.You well know the situation we men are in with the rampant male shaming going on.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is brainwashing going on in the elementary schools today- preparing children to be gay even in the picture books.

"Susan has one mother and a father and they are happy....but Bobby has two Daddies- and that's okay."

etc. etc.

To be fair this is mostly on the East and West coast. Still a frightening prospect.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The homosexual is a sexually exchanged male who may seek to maintain and justify ‘his’ existence the way ‘he’ is, or, if his ego cannot face the truth, engage in a perversion of the male-female game to support a false sense of security.

The cure for the failing status of heterosexual and homosexual relationships is to recognize the ego need for true identity.

But vain egos will not and cannot reach up for illumination because of pride's need to be "right" the way it finds itself. Until that proud ego is awakened the painful way by reaching down to corrupt and be corrupted, there is no hope, until, through sheer agony it becomes willing to face the truth.

The problems posed by homosexuality, are rooted in an unrecognized quest for identity... There is an attempt to recover the lost role, or to obtain the needed essence (in the way a female emasculates a male), to support a faulty existence by establishing a relationship with another weak and corrupted person.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say homosexuality is a psychological disorder similar to a sexual fetish that is treatable by psychology- but an end was put to the research in 1973 when they removed it from the manual altogether for political purposes.

I tried to have that argument on another forum and cited lots of statistics and studies proving my point (the fact that around 20% of homosexuals have had over 1000 sexual partners in their life- it is lust not love).

I wound up feeling like such a terrible, evil person after they were done with me (people threatening to put me on "ignore", people shunning me, etc.) that I made up my mind never to have that argument again.

Even though I know I'm right and I have the facts to prove it.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should look at it the other way. Get super involved and be ultra positive. Help the boy make his costume, put on his makeup, and so on. Teach him how women paint themselves to falsely advertise as younger than they really are, how women wear push-up bras and high heels to make their sagging bodies look perky and young. Tell him that hair dye covers grey when there are finally too many to just pull. You get what I mean? Give him a fatherly education about "the fairer sex" so he can see how he's not programmed to be a slore, pathological liar, etc. The costume could end up looking like an old skank trying to look like a cheerleader or something. It's worth a try.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
it's the FAT that is a big issue. help him get rid of it, or he'll be ruined by age 30.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, like i see the kid and everything he does just screams i need attention. like, he usually keeps to himself but when his mom has a man around you can't get him to leave the room or leave him alone. it's like he's competing with the dude for his mom's affection. and she's constantly so busy trying to get him away so she can "do her thing" that she doen't see the kid is crying for attention that he's not getting. the only way he can get attention is by doing shock **** like this ,a nd **** this isn't even working. drugs are next. i've seen this too many times.

that's why i'm so pissed off. i don't care about the gay. i rally don't. but if i sit down and tell her just how ****ty of a parent she is she will call me every name in the book and i'm the one that is wrong and all her girlfriends will make her feel better about her ****ty behavior but the kid is still hurting.