Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My wife and her wandering eyes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah they’d do risky ****. He was only a few years older than me, I don’t think he signed the legal certificate, I think it was just a religious marriage, but it’s still ****ed tho.
Like the guys say, "he had his fun" , "he had his turn". That's cool on that he didn't get legally tied in. Still in the Muslim culture, we all are under the assumption they take marriage and relationships "more seriously", and look at her...

She was muslim too?

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find most people on here has not been red pilled properly yet.

This is iffy. I feel for you, esp with your reputation amongst your family and peers.

Not to say it in a harsh way, you are the Beta (not your fault, we've been conditioned this way since pre pubescent years) that she settled for in life for provisioning. She is wandering for what we call "alpha fcks" her wandering eye needs approval from other men is a huge red flag. The woman who makes you wait for sex because you are the "safe choice" is the same woman who fcks a man she finds arousing within the same day if given the right timing and circumstance.

LDR's always subconsciously let's a woman know you are optionless in the sexual market. Also, because you believed she was "perfect" for you (soul mate myth). You moved on 4 years too late.

With everything you've done, she has already lost attraction for you. Please remember, hypergamy does not care how caring or understanding or patient you have been. Or the sacrifices you have made as man. That goes for all of us who had made sacrifices for our love lives. Women appreciate it on the surface, but they're vaginas are indifferent to it.

And sorry bro, if she was a virgin, you are not going to be the first and last man she will ever lay with. I guarantee you, whether it's from her wondering eye or mid life crisis, hiring a gigolo for a quick bang. Whatever the case may be.

You never should of married her. Right now if I were you I would either

Divorce her.
Or, really sexify yourself. Work on your gym bod with a new wardrobe. Think of more entrepreneurial ideas. Or incite dread or competition anxiety. Let her know Pappas got a brand new bag type of thing.

I would get rid of her. Personally.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the guys say, "he had his fun" , "he had his turn". That's cool on that he didn't get legally tied in. Still in the Muslim culture, we all are under the assumption they take marriage and relationships "more seriously", and look at her...

She was muslim too?
Yeah. I’m not sure if she’s Muslim anymore though cuz she took off the scarf once they split. If I’m being honest though, the dude himself wasn’t the most pious of guys either lol. He was definitely out there beforehand. Post-her cheating, he asked her if she actually was a virgin cuz she told him she was (ha!) before they got married, and she admit that she slept with 13 guys. And he was like “that was just the ones she admit to” lol. I’m not sure if it was 13 as in she cheated on him with 13 guys and had more before that or if her total notch count was 13 before him and he was **** #14 lol but whatever the case it’s still ****ed. We don’t talk anymore and he deleted my number RIP I think because he saw me as a fake person (due to various reasons that aren’t really my fault per se) even though I’m really anything but fake but yeah.

I may actually know who the girl is sorta (she doesn’t know who I am) bc if it’s the girl I’m thinking of, she may have gotten raped by her Qur’an teacher which is *ROYALLY* ****ed, but would at least explain some things. It may not have been though, who knows at this point lol. There was another chick who ANOTHER acquaintance of mine (who knows like everyone in the community) told me about who fit the same description, but I think had a different but similar name. That dude has memory issues though so it very well may have been that same girl and he just messed up the name lol. Or it may have been an entirely different person and the whole Muslim community is ****ed. If I’m being entirely honest, it’s mostly Palestinians (and Jordanians) who go about doing this type of stuff in the Muslim community. Muslims from other middle eastern backgrounds along with desis don’t really engage in all that sexual promiscuity (from the guys’ side anyway; a lot of the women still do unfortunately, but just not to the extent of the guys from the guys that do, which really makes me think of 80/20 rule).

But yeah, the guy himself was definitely screwing around too. He didn’t cheat on her, but before he got with her, he was a wild party-type. From what I know, he really opened up to her and that’s when things started going south, so he was/is super hurt by it. The other acquaintance of mine was saying how her friends were defending her by saying “yeah she cheated but firstly it was only with one guy, not 2, and secondly she said he was acting super immature” lol like that excuses that ****. Him acting “immature” just means she saw him as weak once he opened up. So yeah, I pieced all this stuff together. Atomic red pill right here. Never open up. Bring back toxic masculinity. Talk about your problems to yourself and ONLY to yourself, and you do so only so that you can know yourself better and figure yourself out more, and gain true mastery over yourself. And then you’ll start to figure other people out too because you’ll see the same weaknesses, flaws, and insecurities in them that you once saw in yourself.

Idk where I’m going with this lol but yeah. Muslims are still a little bit better when it comes to promiscuity in that they are less likely to be promiscuous, but in reality the difference isn’t that large, at most I’d say 10% less likely to be promiscuous than your average American (of those living in the US anyway). And the thing is, a lot of the women are high maintenance as ****, too. Like think the chatty girl who is always talking to her friends and going from thing to thing cuz they need that stimulation—they’re like that. They’re less likely to cheat, but they’re more neurotic than your average female for some reason. If you ask them, they’ll spout out some bs about how it’s because they’re just more passionate about their men than western women, but that’s just garbage, don’t believe that. In reality, they just get more viciously jealous than western women but don’t necessarily love you more lol. Which is just retarded if you ask me. Plus, Muslim women hate Muslim men. If you tell them that, they’ll say you’re an idiot lol but they hate men from the countries where Islam is prevalent. Desis hate desi men, particularly paki women against paki men to the point where every paki woman on social media has insulted the men of her own race before; Arab women hate Arab men and say that they’re all mysogynists when in reality Arab men are just naturally redpilled for some reason (I got no idea how or why honestly), esp if they’re from Palestine/Jordan; Arab women would never go for a desi man because they just look down on them as ‘eww gross indians’ like how western women do; no group will want to marry the black Muslims from Sudan or Somalia because they’re simply just racist (they’ll only like black guys like how white girls do in that they like to be degraded and dominated and defiled by them because it turns them on); black Muslim women typically don’t like to get with Arabs or Desis because black women in general don’t really deal with non-black men for some reason, just not their type or smth; Egyptian women I can’t really pinpoint but I’m sure they have their prejudices too, just less so/in a different way but those people are basically the worst/least religious in the Middle East, with a few extremely religious people intertwined somehow (various reasons for this actually); Maghrebi women are pretty much completely westernized and are basically like white women who live in ****tier countries lol and they’re basically like how the Christians over here in the states are like, so they’re hardly even religious at all unfortunately; and ALL of these women dislike converts to Islam, they just look at them as ‘not true Muslims’ or ‘ignorant of the faith/traditions’, etc. They look at halfies the same way too, which is basically someone who is half Arab/Desi/etc. and half white/Asian/nonMuslim-black. They’ll still get with nonMuslims though on occasion just because they consider them as a nonjudgmental, no-strings-attached type thing lol which is just ****ing retarded if you ask me.

What’s funny about this whole ordeal is that Muslim women still get super mad/jealous and hate it when Muslim men marry western women (in Islam, Muslim men are allowed to marry Christians and Jews but Muslim women are only allowed to marry Muslim men). They all talk mad **** about us but then get upset when we go after western women over them because of an inferiority complex. It’s like bitch, if you want me to go after you, then maybe you should actually try being a better girl yourself instead of trying to be westernized all the time. And then they’ll get all pissy about it and start saying how we’re hypocrites and that we should be better ourselves, all the while not realizing that we never would have gone after western women in the first place if they actually were sweeter to us. But if you tell them that, they’ll just say that if they were sweet we would abuse them which is also bs because most of the stories they hear about men being trash come from western media whom they try so hard to emulate and fit in with (even though they hate ‘white girls’ at the same time lol) or of the cases where the men were actually Muslim, those men pretty much left their entire culture and heritage behind and generalize that to all of us which is just stupidity in their end. They don’t realize that men never changed, but they did. I’m only on this website because all those women suck and are two-faced as hell. It’s honestly kinda sad.

But I digress. There still are exceptions to these rules and ****ing between all these different ethnicities of people does still occur (just ask GeeMale, he can tell you) but yeah generally speaking this is how they view each other. They still do marry within their own in the end but I’m wondering how that’ll change since the times we’re living in are changing so much. Life today is different than it was just a few years ago. I think it’s becoming more polarized now, where the people are either really good now or really bad; there’s a lot less in between.

Just some musings of mine.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I’m not sure if she’s Muslim anymore though cuz she took off the scarf once they split. If I’m being honest though, the dude himself wasn’t the most pious of guys either lol. He was definitely out there beforehand. Post-her cheating, he asked her if she actually was a virgin cuz she told him she was (ha!) before they got married, and she admit that she slept with 13 guys. And he was like “that was just the ones she admit to” lol. I’m not sure if it was 13 as in she cheated on him with 13 guys and had more before that or if her total notch count was 13 before him and he was **** #14 lol but whatever the case it’s still ****ed. We don’t talk anymore and he deleted my number RIP I think because he saw me as a fake person (due to various reasons that aren’t really my fault per se) even though I’m really anything but fake but yeah.

I may actually know who the girl is sorta (she doesn’t know who I am) bc if it’s the girl I’m thinking of, she may have gotten raped by her Qur’an teacher which is *ROYALLY* ****ed, but would at least explain some things. It may not have been though, who knows at this point lol. There was another chick who ANOTHER acquaintance of mine (who knows like everyone in the community) told me about who fit the same description, but I think had a different but similar name. That dude has memory issues though so it very well may have been that same girl and he just messed up the name lol. Or it may have been an entirely different person and the whole Muslim community is ****ed. If I’m being entirely honest, it’s mostly Palestinians (and Jordanians) who go about doing this type of stuff in the Muslim community. Muslims from other middle eastern backgrounds along with desis don’t really engage in all that sexual promiscuity (from the guys’ side anyway; a lot of the women still do unfortunately, but just not to the extent of the guys from the guys that do, which really makes me think of 80/20 rule).

But yeah, the guy himself was definitely screwing around too. He didn’t cheat on her, but before he got with her, he was a wild party-type. From what I know, he really opened up to her and that’s when things tatted going south, so he was/is super hurt by it. The other acquaintance of mine was saying how her friends were defending her by saying “yeah she cheated but firstly it was only with one guy, not 2, and secondly she said he was acting super immature” lol like that excuses that ****. Him acting “immature” just means she saw him as weak once he opened up. So yeah, I pieced all this stuff together. Atomic red pill right here. Never open up. Bring back toxic masculinity. Talk about your problems to yourself and ONLY to yourself, and you do so only so that you can know yourself better and figure yourself out more, and gain true mastery over yourself. And then you’ll start to figure other people out too because you’ll see the same weaknesses, flaws, and insecurities in them that you once saw in yourself.

Idk where I’m going with this lol but yeah. Muslims are still a little bit better when it comes to promiscuity in that they are less likely to be promiscuous, but in reality the difference isn’t that large, at most I’d say 10% less likely to be promiscuous than your average American (of those living in the US anyway). And the thing is, a lot of the women are high maintenance as ****, too. Like think the chatty girl who is always talking to her friends and going from thing to thing cuz they need that stimulation—they’re like that. They’re less likely to cheat, but they’re more neurotic than your average female for some reason. If you ask them, they’ll spout out some bs about how it’s because they’re just more passionate about their men than western women, but that’s just garbage, don’t believe that. In reality, they just get more viciously jealous than western women but don’t necessarily love you more lol. Which is just retarded if you ask me. Plus, Muslim women hate Muslim men. If you tell them that, they’ll say you’re an idiot lol but they hate men from the countries where Islam is prevalent. Desis hate desi men, particularly paki women against paki men to the point where every paki woman on social media has insulted the men of her own race before; Arab women hate Arab men and say that they’re all mysogynists when in reality Arab men are just naturally redpilled for some reason (I got no idea how or why honestly), esp if they’re from Palestine/Jordan; Arab women would never go for a desi man because they just look down on them as ‘eww gross indians’ like how western women do; no group will want to marry the black Muslims from Sudan or Somalia because they’re simply just racist (they’ll only like black guys like how white girls do in that they like to be degraded and dominated and defiled by them because it turns them on); black Muslim women typically don’t like to get with Arabs or Desis because black women in general don’t really deal with non-black men for some reason, just not their type or smth; Egyptian women I can’t really pinpoint but I’m sure they have their prejudices too, just less so/in a different way but those people are basically the worst/least religious in the Middle East, with a few extremely religious people intertwined somehow; Maghrebi women are pretty much completely westernized and are basically like white women who live in ****tier countries lol and they’re basically like how the Christians over here in the states are like, so they’re hardly even religious at all unfortunately; and ALL of these women dislike converts to Islam, they just look at them as ‘not true Muslims’ or ‘ignorant of the faith/traditions’, etc. They look at halfies the same way too, which is basically someone who is half Arab/Desi/etc. and half white/Asian/nonMuslim-black. They’ll still get with nonMuslims though on occasion just because they consider them as a nonjudgmental, no-strings-attached type thing lol which is just ****ing retarded if you ask me.

What’s funny about this whole ordeal is that Muslim women still get super mad/jealous and hate it when Muslim men marry western women (in Islam, Muslim men are allowed to marry Christians and Jews but Muslim women are only allowed to marry Muslim men). They all talk mad **** about us but then get upset when we go after western women over them because of an inferiority complex. It’s like bitch, if you want me to go after you, then maybe you should actually try being a better girl yourself instead of trying to be westernized all the time. And then they’ll get all pissy about it and start saying how we’re hypocrites and that we should be better ourselves, all the while not realizing that we never would have gone after western women in the first place if they actually were sweeter to us. But if you tell them that, they’ll just say that if they were sweet we would abuse them which is also bs because most of the stories they hear about men being trash come from western media whom they try so hard to emulate and fit in with (even though they hate ‘white girls’ at the same time lol) or of the cases where the men were actually Muslim, those men pretty much left their entire culture and heritage behind and generalize that to all of us which is jsut stuoidity in their end. They don’t realize that men never changed, but they did. I’m only on this website because all those women suck and are two-faced as hell. It’s hoenstly kinda sad.

But I digress. There still are exceptions to these rules and ****ing between all these different ethnicities of people does still occur (just ask GeeMale, he can tell you) but yeah generally speaking this is how they view each other. They still do marry within their own in the end but I’m wondering how that’ll change since the times we’re living in are changing so much. Life today is different than it was just a few years ago. I think it’s becoming more polarized now, where the people are either really good now or really bad; there’s a lot less in between.

Just some musings of mine.
Sweet! You are a friggin awesome writer. I was going to say that some weeks ago. That's a shyt ton of information bro. So if you wanted to have a decent GF or wife, which of these groups or cultures is the best bet for this modern era? Is there any group/ethnicity which is more drawn to you than the others, and are there any which area complete "no go"?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet! You are a friggin awesome writer. I was going to say that some weeks ago. That's a shyt ton of information bro. So if you wanted to have a decent GF or wife, which of these groups or cultures is the best bet for this modern era? Is there any group/ethnicity which is more drawn to you than the others, and are there any which area complete "no go"?
Haha thanks man, I’ve been consciously trying to get better with my verbal articulation and verbal prowess. One of those self-improvement things I’m trying to work on. Im trying to speak a little slower too cuz sometimes I speak too fast from trying to get all the words out at once, and then I end up stammering and the words won’t come out even though I know what it is that I want to say lol. Writing is easier for me for some reason. Hopefully I can get better verbally as well though, God-willing.

So the thing is, it’s really hard to tell which culture has the ‘best’ women for LTRs bc it’s dependent on who you are and how well you coalesce with their specific culture and also the specific circumstances at hand (specific circumstances meaning who you are vs how she is). If I really had to pick, it’d be desi women who were born and raised in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/etc. If they weren’t born and raised tho, don’t even think about. The level of self-hatred a lot of those girls have is next to none.

The only problem is that they’d never accept you or me. They’re super closed off lol. Likes worse than Arabs from what I hear. At least for the girl’s side anyway, the desi men I’ve dealt with have always been good-natured towards me (except for one kid, who actually had hell self-hate too lol). And they’re like East Asians on steroids in the sense that you pretty much have to be a doctor no matter what lol education and money come first, religion second. Desi women are actually super horny btw but just have it repressed so much. If you ever wondered why the population in that region is so high, it’s actually not because of the men and their ‘patriarch they have over there, it’s actually because the women there are horny af. They just don’t believe in contraception (although that’s starting to change now). That’s actually why the culture is super strict on the women lol and why desi women who grow up here are oftentimes such trash. Don’t listen to the western narrative about how they oppress the women and how the women there are just viewed as baby-making machines bc the WOMEN go after their husbands lol

Palestinians women are too outspoken for me, it’d make me wanna smack them lol (but I’d probably divorce well before it ever got to that point). But I can’t blame them though because the Palestinian people were killed everywhere they went unfortunately. Israeli soldiers literally just evict Palestinians randomly and say that their houses now belong to Jewish settlers, and if they try to resist, they’ll kill them (or worse). They’ve had it super rough so they’ve had to become tougher but unfortunately it’s getting too much and now you’re starting to see dudes who just can’t make it anymore and be masculine like that, so they end up becoming gay and the women end up developing depression and anxiety and **** just like people here in the West.

But anyway, I digress. To put it simply, I’d avoid Palestinian and Jordanian women at all costs lol I don’t want to deal with them because I just simply don’t get along with them.

Maghrebi women are super easy. In fact, you can basically just cold approach on the street, tell them that you’ll take them to America (or any European country really) if they marry you, and they’ll agree instantly lol. Super easy. I only this because there was this one dude who did that, had a few threesomes, anal on the first time, they let him do literally anything to them sexually-speaking and they had his wife (yes, he was somehow married?) take pictures of them being degraded to post on the internet. Got with like 80+ different women by just lying to them that way. The dude himself was probably a 4 or 5 in looks too, just your average neckbeard type lol. And he laughed and made of fun of them for how easy it was. That was YEARS ago though, and I think since then they’ve become a lot more standoffish since then. But they’re still WAYYY easier than western women lol esp the ones here in the US. The average woman from there would probably be around unicorn status here in the States. Only problem is, you still cannot give her freedom like the American women here do or else they’ll be corrupted just the same. I heard this one story on Twitter how this guy worked super hard to build up his life, went ‘back home’ to get a wife, brought her back to the UK I believe it was, and basically gave her the world. He said she could drive anywhere she wanted, that she could explore while he was working and just learn about the West. Gave him two kids. After some time, he found out she was cheating on him with his best friend for a whole year. She then divorced him, he lost his entire business (he was forced to sell and she takes half), his house that they lived in (given to her), and she got full custody of the kids. Not to mention, alimony and child support. Dude got shafted to the nth degree. Hypergamy knows no bounds.

So I started arguing with this one chick on there actually who was from Algeria and she was defending the women lmao and she literally said “I just don’t understand when these men come to some village here and marry virgin girl thinking she’ll be great, loving wife. I mean it’s obvious that they’re only doing it to go the West” or smth to that effect. She basically said that just because you single-handedly take a woman up out of poverty, give her the world, and make her life better doesn’t mean that you should expect her to be loyal to you. And when I called her out on this, she just started making excuses lol. She literally admit to Briffault’s Law. That was another atomic red pill for me. She also indirectly admit that basically all women will cheat under the correct circumstances too. I don’t have the exact convo bc she deleted all of her messages for some reason and I only have mine to remember what she said but yeah, totally screwed up.

I’d also personally try to avoid the black Muslims who were born and raised over here in the West simply because a lot of them have adopted the black thug culture and align by that more so than Islamic culture which makes relationships with them unviable lol but they do tend to be better than the average black woman nonetheless, and they’re also a lot prettier too imo (Somalis have hella cheekbones bro). Like I said, I personally try to avoid it (also bc they look at me as a whiteboy so they won’t accept me RIP) but there are some decent women, and some are down for polygyny surprisingly enough. Abu American is one of those dudes actually who does all that. There’s another dude I follow as well who is redpilled, Somali, and has 2 wives lol. So if you’re looking for Somali women like that, you can hit these guys up and they might be able to hook you up. You’d have to be a practicing Muslim and have a decent amount of knowledge with Islam though.

You can create an account and DM them if you want. Abu actually makes a living off of this I’m pretty sure (amongst other things). He’s been on Rollo’s show along with Richard Cooper’s too. Yare does Forex trading I’m pretty sure and tried to teach some Somali brothers how to do it too and make a lot of money, but they focus on their own first. These types of religious/redpilled Somalis don’t actually consider themselves black and some actually will say they’re Arab (although a lot of them HATE Arabs too bc Arabs are racist towards blacks due to a million different reasons unfortunately).

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But anyway, yeah if I had to pick, desi women who were born & raised in their home countries would be top tier if you can get them (and only the ones who aren’t neurotic high maintenance) bc their culture has them on a tight leash and the women are horny (some outright reject feminism and hate it, although that’s starting to change due to the garbage of Bollywood unfortunately, esp bc feminism is a contagious cancer that jsut spreads across women).

Women to avoid for me personally are Palestinian and Jordanian women, as they’re just too masculine and not feminine enough for me and don’t actually love you more than western girls even though they get wayyy more jealous than them.

Easiest to bag are Maghrebi women bc we’re from the West and we could just lie to them lol (they also do tend to be a little more affectionate than western women too from what I’ve read here from the dudes who’ve dated them).

Some Somali and Sudanese women are down for polygyny since a lot of their own people have adopted thug culture and the men their ain’t shut bc if it, although those women are kinda hard to find and you’ll need a plug to hook you up with (of which the links above may help with if and only if you’re a fairly religious Muslim and have your **** together as a man and *are* a real man).

And for me personally, I’d say SOME Syrians are okay as well (unless they’re Aliwites though, in which case we need to commit a mass genocide against those people). Just from my own observations, I tend to notice that a lot of high quality people are Syrians, and I don’t say that because I’m half Syrians. Like I noticed that a lot of Syrians have a natural talent in SOMETHING, whether it be their enaturally smart, naturally strong, naturally good-hearted people, etc. Not all of them are like this, but at any event that has the best people at a certain thing, you’ll find Syrians there. It’s just something I noticed. There’s still a lot of ****ty Syrians though.

Although if I’m being honest, I still don’t know if I’ll ever find a good woman for an LTR because like I said, most of them still suck and are just more high maintenance without actually loving you more than western women. It’s just that you are more likely to find a ‘good’ woman there than in the West by about 10%. But overall not a whole lot of difference between them and women here. They’re just a lot more cliquish.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks man, I’ve been consciously trying to get better with my verbal articulation and verbal prowess. One of those self-improvement things I’m trying to work on. Im trying to speak a little slower too cuz sometimes I speak too fast from trying to get all the words out at once, and then I end up stammering and the words won’t come out even though I know what it is that I want to say lol. Writing is easier for me for some reason. Hopefully I can get better verbally as well though, God-willing.

So the thing is, it’s really hard to tell which culture has the ‘best’ women for LTRs bc it’s dependent on who you are and how well you coalesce with their specific culture and also the specific circumstances at hand (specific circumstances meaning who you are vs how she is). If I really had to pick, it’d be desi women who were born and raised in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/etc. If they weren’t born and raised tho, don’t even think about. The level of self-hatred a lot of those girls have is next to none.

The only problem is that they’d never accept you or me. They’re super closed off lol. Likes worse than Arabs from what I hear. At least for the girl’s side anyway, the desi men I’ve dealt with have always been good-natured towards me (except for one kid, who actually had hell self-hate too lol). And they’re like East Asians on steroids in the sense that you pretty much have to be a doctor no matter what lol education and money come first, religion second. Desi women are actually super horny btw but just have it repressed so much. If you ever wondered why the population in that region is so high, it’s actually not because of the men and their ‘patriarch they have over there, it’s actually because the women there are horny af. They just don’t believe in contraception (although that’s starting to change now). That’s actually why the culture is super strict on the women lol and why desi women who grow up here are oftentimes such trash. Don’t listen to the western narrative about how they oppress the women and how the women there are just viewed as baby-making machines bc the WOMEN go after their husbands lol

Palestinians women are too outspoken for me, it’d make me wanna smack them lol (but I’d probably divorce well before it ever got to that point). But I can’t blame them though because the Palestinian people were killed everywhere they went unfortunately. Israeli soldiers literally just evict Palestinians randomly and say that their houses now belong to Jewish settlers, and if they try to resist, they’ll kill them (or worse). They’ve had it super rough so they’ve had to become tougher but unfortunately it’s getting too much and now you’re starting to see dudes who just can’t make it anymore and be masculine like that, so they end up becoming gay and the women end up developing depression and anxiety and **** just like people here in the West.

But anyway, I digress. To put it simply, I’d avoid Palestinian and Jordanian women at all costs lol I don’t want to deal with them because I just simply don’t get along with them.

Maghrebi women are super easy. In fact, you can basically just cold approach on the street, tell them that you’ll take them to America (or any European country really) if they marry you, and they’ll agree instantly lol. Super easy. I only this because there was this one dude who did that, had a few threesomes, anal on the first time, they let him do literally anything to them sexually-speaking and they had his wife (yes, he was somehow married?) take pictures of them being degraded to post on the internet. Got with like 80+ different women by just lying to them that way. The dude himself was probably a 4 or 5 in looks too, just your average neckbeard type lol. And he laughed and made of fun of them for how easy it was. That was YEARS ago though, and I think since then they’ve become a lot more standoffish since then. But they’re still WAYYY easier than western women lol esp the ones here in the US. The average woman from there would probably be around unicorn status here in the States. Only problem is, you still cannot give her freedom like the American women here do or else they’ll be corrupted just the same. I heard this one story on Twitter how this guy worked super hard to build up his life, went ‘back home’ to get a wife, brought her back to the UK I believe it was, and basically gave her the world. He said she could drive anywhere she wanted, that she could explore while he was working and just learn about the West. Gave him two kids. After some time, he found out she was cheating on him with his best friend for a whole year. She then divorced him, he lost his entire business (he was forced to sell and she takes half), his house that they lived in (given to her), and she got full custody of the kids. Not to mention, alimony and child support. Dude got shafted to the nth degree. Hypergamy knows no bounds.

So I started arguing with this one chick on there actually who was from Algeria and she was defending the women lmao and she literally said “I just don’t understand when these men come to some village here and marry virgin girl thinking she’ll be great, loving wife. I mean it’s obvious that they’re only doing it to go the West” or smth to that effect. She basically said that just because you single-handedly take a woman up out of poverty, give her the world, and make her life better doesn’t mean that you should expect her to be loyal to you. And when I called her out on this, she just started making excuses lol. She literally admit to Briffault’s Law. That was another atomic red pill for me. She also indirectly admit that basically all women will cheat under the correct circumstances too. I don’t have the exact convo bc she deleted all of her messages for some reason and I only have mine to remember what she said but yeah, totally screwed up.

I’d also personally try to avoid the black Muslims who were born and raised over here in the West simply because a lot of them have adopted the black thug culture and align by that more so than Islamic culture which makes relationships with them unviable lol but they do tend to be better than the average black woman nonetheless, and they’re also a lot prettier too imo (Somalis have hella cheekbones bro). Like I said, I personally try to avoid it (also bc they look at me as a whiteboy so they won’t accept me RIP) but there are some decent women, and some are down for polygyny surprisingly enough. Abu American is one of those dudes actually who does all that. There’s another dude I follow as well who is redpilled, Somali, and has 2 wives lol. So if you’re looking for Somali women like that, you can hit these guys up and they might be able to hook you up. You’d have to be a practicing Muslim and have a decent amount of knowledge with Islam though.

You can create an account and DM them if you want. Abu actually makes a living off of this I’m pretty sure (amongst other things). He’s been on Rollo’s show along with Richard Cooper’s too. Yare does Forex trading I’m pretty sure and tried to teach some Somali brothers how to do it too and make a lot of money, but they focus on their own first. These types of religious/redpilled Somalis don’t actually consider themselves black and some actually will say they’re Arab (although a lot of them HATE Arabs too bc Arabs are racist towards blacks due to a million different reasons unfortunately).
Because they look at you as a "white boy"?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they look at you as a "white boy"?
Yeah. The entire community does really simply because I’m a halfy. And there are some white Syrians that Arabs can tell are Syrians whentheyre inw community, but I don’t look like any of them. Like I’m not really an Arab or an Arab American, I’m just an American who happens to be Arab. I’m more American than I am Arab basically. And you saw my pics in that one thread (I had Atom Smasher remove them bc of privacy reasons), bro I look white lmao you’d never guess I’d be Arab. They look at me like they look at converts or just regular white people. I’m simply just not “one of them”, you know what I mean?

Interestingly enough actually, a lot of black chicks do like me for some reason. I think because they can tell I’m not a pussy like other white dudes but because I’m not black, I’m not an asshole either. Especially older black women for some reason, I definitely could have bagged some black milfs that were faculty at my uni lol it was weird. Another younger one who was a soccer player tried asking me out but went about it in a weird way cuz she was too shy to lol but she reminded me too much of my sister so that was a no-go. There was even a Somali chick who gave me the old “I think I’ve seen you before...” line lol

When I say they don’t like me, I don’t mean they don’t like me in the sense that they are unattracted to me, I just mean that they won’t view me for anything serious/really long term because I’m white (in skin tone). It’s more like they’re attracted to me and sick of the men from their own culture for not having their **** together.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. The entire community does really simply because I’m a halfy. And there are some white Syrians that Arabs can tell are Syrians whentheyre inw community, but I don’t look like any of them. Like I’m not really an Arab or an Arab American, I’m just an American who happens to be Arab. I’m more American than I am Arab basically. And you saw my pics in that one thread (I had Atom Smasher remove them bc of privacy reasons), bro I look white lmao you’d never guess I’d be Arab. They look at me like they look at converts or just regular white people. I’m simply just not “one of them”, you know what I mean?
Halfy? Half white-half arab?

Interestingly enough actually, a lot of black chicks do like me for some reason. I think because they can tell I’m not a pussy like other white dudes but because I’m not black, I’m not an asshole either. Especially older black women for some reason, I definitely could have bagged some black milfs that were faculty at my uni lol it was weird. Another younger one who was a soccer player tried asking me out but went about it in a weird way cuz she was too shy to lol but she reminded me too much of my sister so that was a no-go. There was even a Somali chick who gave me the old “I think I’ve seen you before...” line lol
If your not married you should keep your dyck wet in whatever you like. I wouldn't be worried about "race" if I'm just dating.

When I say they don’t like me, I don’t mean they don’t like me in the sense that they are unattracted to me, I just mean that they won’t view me for anything serious/really long term because I’m white (in skin tone). It’s more like they’re attracted to me and sick of the men from their own culture for not having their **** together.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halfy? Half white-half arab?
Yeah. I’m not actually half white either. I’m half Syrian (Arab), quarter Korean, quarter Polish.
If your not married you should keep your dyck wet in whatever you like. I wouldn't be worried about "race" if I'm just dating.
Yeah but I’m more relationship-oriented unfortunately. I’m still cultivating myself right now bc I live with my parents (I commute to uni and I’m only 21 y/o anyway) so there’s no way in hell I’m bringing a girl back here lol. Hopefully after next year I’ll be free, God-willing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the last place a westerner should be looking? If at all? Since when did alpha males change religion and culture? For the woman?? This is fckn pathetic and anyone taking this bullshyt advice is equally pathetic.

SHE COMES TO YOU AND YOUR LIFE SOY BOY.
Women will and do change culture, religion, country, family, friends, career.. etc.
Woe to the idiot that follows this advice and does this type of chasing.
I’m Muslim you dumbass. In case you didn’t realize, I only know about all the stuff I wrote above BECAUSE I am of that background just by association. Quit talking stupid for once in your life and think before you speak.

ffs...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your an absolute idiot and so is your advice for men.
Go kill yourself you social retard. I wasn’t “giving advice”, I was explaining how the social dynamics work within these communities. Go outside more and talk to people you old hermit.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude really. Lol old retard?
Let me give you the REALLY short version. "She follows you"
Im a pygmy in Africa?
Muslim from Pakistan?
Dyke from Iyke
Christian from Retardition
Doesn't matter. She follows your dominence. Idiot
If not.
Find a new Girl. Save your fcking breath blowhard.
Take your faux-alpha ‘bro’ shit somewhere else, that wasn’t the point of what I was saying at all. If you’re ignorant ass actually scrolled up, you’d have seen that mrgoodstuff had asked me a question about which community is best for LTRs and which are worst, which I had answered. Then you’re demented brain started thinking I was telling him he should become a Muslim just for some poon, when in reality I was say g that these decent women who are down for polygamy would only want you if you’re a Muslim, and that the 2 dudes I linked here before have the hookup to get you access to those types of women because you ain’t gonna get them otherwise. Stop talking shit for no reason.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes thanks for the compliment.
But im only referring to what you spread here as truth or knowledge. I don't care about your personal opinions. They are just that. The fundamentals dont change.
How could they your highnessgeeatest when women prove and constantly show THEY FOLLOW and go were he goes regardless of demographics? Race country religion or heritage.
Puzzy gets wet and so she goes. As you claimed before there is a "substratum" or did you forget already?

Lets stick to the truth. Clown
Because, you dumbass, you need to get your foot in the door first. You can’t just cold approach these types of women on the streets and expect them to ‘follow your lead’, I’ll be damned before I ever find a man who found a good LTR just via cold approach. These women are much more about social circle and who you know than your average skank. You of course wouldn’t know that because you’re an uncultured swine. Not to mention, people tend to marry their own first. It’s called tribalism. That’s why races exist in the first place dumbass. Stop responding to me already because I’ve already put you in your place a million times before. Some people were dropped on the head as babies, but you were clearly chucked at a wall.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your own mind. Sure its not 1 million and 1?
Werent you the "women are all the same" thread guy? But they are all cultural? Or is it both?
Amish girls must never leave "tribes" huh? Or no?
But aren't the same in their tribe or out?

Is it when alpha guy comes around?
Or when the social cue is right?
But what if the tribe goes on cultural vacation in the other social circle and meats other alpha guy for that brief time when the hierarchy is higher? :rofl::rofl:

Again who puts who in their place??
You are easy bro lol
You can put as many laughing emojis as you want, it doesn’t make your point more valid. In case your stupid ass didn’t realize, women are also herd creatures as well and are more subject to social conformity and peer pressure than men. That’s why culture is important. All women are the same, and this is an aspect that is apart of all women.

You don’t know everything bud. Go home while still have the chance.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will renounce, family, country, religion, friends, ideologies etc etc... for her mating strategy. This is fact. So no culture isn't what you think it is.
In this regard they all share in this.
You didnt know this huh genius?
this is a valid point. the mind, heart, soul, goals, integrity, values,honor,love is different for men and women. think about it... in times of war women will submit to the winner even after they kill her mate because the killer is stronger. i am very sure that religion is secondary to mating strategy of women. I know much about religion... and have been forced taught about mating strategy. I believe AGE and experience has some input to a proper perspective on this issue. But... also learn from the younger men, they see things we miss sometimes. sexual strategy over rule every other need execpt the need to be great.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will renounce, family, country, religion, friends, ideologies etc etc... for her mating strategy. This is fact. So no culture isn't what you think it is.
Nice try egghead, but that’s only if she doesn’t get caught. Dudes like you would never even be able to come close to those girls bc of the social setting around them. You still have to have social proof if you want in, and that social proof typically needs to come from within their culture, otherwise they’ll have preconceived notions about you.

Just quit bro, you’ve already lost. You’re only arguing out of ego right now and everyone can see it. Utterly pathetic.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if she's able to. That's why religions also influenced politics and they had to. If the whole society shames her for being promiscous and she must fear even death, it's very very unlikely that she'll be able to do whatever she wants.
All this religious women are degenerated because there are only the scriptures which tell them to do this or that. But if men don't enforce this rules in society, there is not much effect on women.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muslims men are not the only men that were told to lay boundries for their women. Christians were too but they have turned their backs on this truth. And so we have religious Karen's running around leading their cucked men.

Even still its never their fault.
Yes, of course. Christianity turned into some sort of ''only spiritual religion''. All the commanding parts of the bible are deliberately ignored. Only the parts which fit the present liberal/feminist ideas can be lived out.
Where your christian ancestors in the middle age and before less christian than these wannabe christians today? I guess not. But they still wanna sell you that they are the '' true christians '' with their new adapted christianity.

This also applies to islam and judaism. I just think that muslims are not as affected as christians yet. But it is getting worse and you must consider that islam is more than 500 years younger than christianity. We'll see what happens.