Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My wife and her wandering eyes

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You will never stop a womans eyes. It happens. Its part of nature. Outright flirtatious yes i agree.
But there will always be people she will look at that are better looking then you. There is a balance in it. Picking a good wife+ training her properly will take care of a lot this.
Freaking out will only kill it.
Everyone looks at the opposite sex.

Your wife does it, your mother does it, ur married sister does it too.

But do they ogle at the opposite sex right in front of you, up until they're been noticed by that man? That is what OP is saying.

And that's crossing the line.

But if you don't mind ur wife doing it then it's fine by me too, some men has different standards.

Mine is just above par, that's all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never stop a womans eyes. It happens. Its part of nature. Outright flirtatious yes i agree.
But there will always be people she will look at that are better looking then you. There is a balance in it. Picking a good wife+ training her properly will take care of a lot this.
Freaking out will only kill it.
Yea but i can glance without being obnoxious.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get it. Context here yes is ogling. Im on board.
You're been recalcitrant on this whole issue because you didn't read enough of the thread.

OP might have took ur erroneous advice and acted on it....

You're now responsible to set it right with OP.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're been recalcitrant on this whole issue because you didn't read enough of the thread.

OP might have took ur erroneous advice and acted on it....

You're now responsible to set it right with OP.
Spaz you what you say correct however I have realised that my attitude towards my wife has changed her.

Training her is what im doing it seems.

More investment in myself as well as giving her time has made for a good result.

I realised i was too controlling previously. Ive took the foot off the gas now and really invested in me but also have given her the freedom of choice.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate what @stringpuller has to say.

She is quite sexually really active. Wants to have intercourse 2wice a day etc. HEr sexual curiosity is probably the culprit as well as my insecurity.

I cant be the prize if im worried about her leaving me. I cant ACT as though im the prize either as my bofy lanuage gives it away. I MUST work myself in to being the prize which will take time.

I also appreciate what you say about it not being as straightforward as 'divorce her' as thats not as easy as it seems. the background we are from marriage is a big deal and if i cut off after just 2 months thats a huge shame and embarrassment for me and my family. Id rather there was an alternative and it seems the best way right now is to change my attitude and lets see if that works.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She is quite sexually really active. Wants to have intercourse 2wice a day etc. HEr sexual curiosity is probably the culprit as well as my insecurity.

I cant be the prize if im worried about her leaving me. I cant ACT as though im the prize either as my bofy lanuage gives it away. I MUST work myself in to being the prize which will take time.

I also appreciate what you say about it not being as straightforward as 'divorce her' as thats not as easy as it seems. the background we are from marriage is a big deal and if i cut off after just 2 months thats a huge shame and embarrassment for me and my family. Id rather there was an alternative and it seems the best way right now is to change my attitude and lets see if that works.
Your thinking too much. Fvck her and enjoy it. Your swag will raise.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Got to love science.

To the OP. Did you ever live with her BEFORE marrying her? Or did you ever noticed this behavior when you saw her in person?

I am guessing that if she is from another country, that when she sees white/different looking males for the first time in such abundance, she is bound to look and gaze. This what happens initially when you move one person from one culture to another.
this one @mrgoodstuff

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
this one too @mrgoodstuff
I haven't had time to read the replies but I'd never marry a virgin. A woman has no idea what she wants until she explores her sexuality. Of course she is going to look around at all the candy in the store. She needs to sample a bit of everything until she figures out what she can get and what she likes the best. Inexperienced women generally don't settle down for this reason, and if they do, there is some pressure they are experiencing that they feel is cornering them into that decision (like dependency on a guy for financial security or safety or something else). But being pressured into that has nothing to do with their urges, desires, or understanding of either of those things so that's always going to be there until they have experimented.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Slvts were virgins once. I think what you are writing could work in a vacuum. But her friends telling her stories of their rampage fukkery will entice her into slvtville in most cases.

A woman molds to her environment in order to be accepted and survive. That environment is, in large part, your enemy.
remove her from those environments

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The first thing i said to him. And its true. He is obsessed from the beginning. Sounds to me like he did not marry who he thought he married or did not establish a proper frame from the beginning. So he ends up an emotional mess about his wife's wondering eyes.
Sounds fairly insecure about it tbh. How can he be the prize when her wondering eyes is his focus?
I asked if she was a foreigner because often a foreign girl can be very curious about a new culture and society.
The OP was a bit vague with some things.
IMO his "pickle" he is in is his own doing.
this one too mrgoodstuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If your hitting it twice a day, it is VERY unlikely that she is sliding in "other" dyck on you. Most women would space out a day or two between "lovers" if they were dealing with more than one. Or if her preoccupation with the "side" action is so important, her sexing you twice daily would no longer be important, you would likely be cucked and SEXLESS.

So hit it your once or twice a day and work on your confidence outside of her. She needs to be the one worried about you not the other way around.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP very good your seeing this. If you stay do focus on you and giving her good sex.
Dont be afraid to talk to other girls while out with her.
Competition anxiety is powerful shyt. Good luck and try to stay calm. Keep that jealousy genie in the bottle. Ive been there. Do all you can to assertive but emotionally calm.
If your social pull and social power is that strong it she will be the one made more insecure.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your hitting it twice a day, it is VERY unlikely that she is sliding in "other" dyck on you. Most women would space out a day or two between "lovers" if they were dealing with more than one. Or if her preoccupation with the "side" action is so important, her sexing you twice daily would no longer be important, you would likely be cucked and SEXLESS.

So hit it your once or twice a day and work on your confidence outside of her. She needs to be the one worried about you not the other way around.
Nah I know a brother who banged his Muslim wife everyday, sometimes multiple. She still cheated on him too lol RIP. Did it with his best friend and a random guy after she went out to a bar. Literally had a threesome. Dude called him up and was like “sorry bro if it wasn’t me, it’d be someone else”.

When he told me that, that **** gave me such redpill rage, it damn near blackened my heart.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I know a brother who banged his Muslim wife everyday, sometimes multiple. She still cheated on him too lol RIP. Did it with his best friend and a random guy after she went out to a bar. Literally had a threesome. Dude called him up and was like “sorry bro if it wasn’t me, it’d be someone else”.

When he told me that, that **** gave me such redpill rage, it damn near blackened my heart.
I hear you on that. Still in general a female whose doing a lot of side action outside of her man, will likely not put a priority on sex with her man and will cvck him.

That last wife you described needs to be a straight up "swinger". Nothing could've stopped her. And you shouldn't feel bad, except you CHOSE HER.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you on that. Still in general a female whose doing a lot of side action outside of her man, will likely not put a priority on sex with her man and will cvck him.

That last wife you described needs to be a straight up "swinger". Nothing could've stopped her. And you shouldn't feel bad, except you CHOSE HER.
Hell nah, women like that need to be stoned lmao no mercy for that kinda ****. Dudes too if they’re doing it for no reason. Swinging is just degeneracy if you ask me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hell nah, women like that need to be stoned lmao no mercy for that kinda ****. Dudes too if they’re doing it for no reason. Swinging is just degeneracy if you ask me.
Lol he probably was a great husband fvcking her proper. They just testing up men left and right.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol he probably was a great husband fvcking her proper. They just testing up men left and right.
Yeah they’d do risky ****. He was only a few years older than me, I don’t think he signed the legal certificate, I think it was just a religious marriage, but it’s still ****ed tho.