Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My wife and her wandering eyes

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest lies that men fall for. A religious woman.
I would broach the truth of this lie but you won’t listen.
Having been married I will agree with your statement.

Women are emotional and will only follow their emotions. Religion helps to regulate them to an extent but in the end it's their emotions they give in to.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I know this but when you marry someone you expect things to go naturally however I guess this is not the reality.
Ahh. Finally some wisdom. The reality is much different than the feminine programming version.

My grandmother told me about how when she was a teenager during the depression, migrant workers throughout the country would ride into Kansas during harvest.

Girls and especially farmers wives would sleep with them. If a young girl got pregnant, she would go sleep with a farm boy she knew liked her and then claim pregnancy. Naturally the honorable farm boy would marry her.

If one of the married ones got pregnant, they would just pass the kid off as her husbands. There was no DNA test back then.

This has been going on forever. No, just because it’s present time and there’s less of a penalty doesn’t make it any different between then and now. The whole subject has been a lie long before your great great grandparents.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh. Finally some wisdom. The reality is much different than the feminine programming version.

My grandmother told me about how when she was a teenager during the depression, migrant workers throughout the country would ride into Kansas during harvest.

Girls and especially farmers wives would sleep with them. If a young girl got pregnant, she would go sleep with a farm boy she knew liked her and then claim pregnancy. Naturally the honorable farm boy would marry her.

If one of the married ones got pregnant, they would just pass the kid off as her husbands. There was no DNA test back then.

This has been going on forever. No, just because it’s present time and there’s less of a penalty doesn’t make it any different between then and now. The whole subject has been a lie long before your great great grandparents.
Hypergamy at its finest.

I think it's worse now then what it was back then.

That's why I think certain cultures have traditionally been very very harsh and tight on women. Eg not allowed to work or go out alone etc.

These people knew how fragile women are emotionally.

And then we came along to liberalise and free these women LOL. Biggest mistake in human history.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR??

Game over... I was in a LDR with a woman for two years.. I really thought she was a unicorn.. Such a sweet and innocent caring girl.

But that hoe dumped me out of the blue after two years, by TEXT MESSAGE because she found an option CLOSER to her.. She monkey branched.

LDR is a complete waste of time.. Lucky for me, I got over that chick in a matter of three months.. I don't even remember her face now.. Haha

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy at its finest.

I think it's worse now then what it was back then.

That's why I think certain cultures have traditionally been very very harsh and tight on women. Eg not allowed to work or go out alone etc.

These people knew how fragile women are emotionally.

And then we came along to liberalise and free these women LOL. Biggest mistake in human history.
Muslims keep Hypergamy in Check!

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say one thing. She does everything I tell her. Not because i force her but she does it if I've said it once.

For example her dress sense. She wears modest clothing. Doenst work on my request. Cleans the house and makes food. Does all of it because I want her to.

It's just this one thing.

I appreciate the advice though.
The tighter the leash, the further she will stray.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Muslims keep Hypergamy in Check!
I will tell you how strong a woman’s nature is, even in the countries where they kill them. Blood test groups have confirmed it. 1.5 out of ten in Muslim countries? Their father is not who they think it is.

It’s around 2 out of ten in western countries. The important thing to know is, when her desire runs down for one man, her body puts powerful force on her. Morals and ethics are a male idea.

It’s another subject but polygamy works very well.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you how strong a woman’s nature is, even in the countries where they kill them. Blood test groups have confirmed it. 1.5 out of ten in Muslim countries? Their father is not who they think it is.

It’s around 2 out of ten in western countries. The important thing to know is, when her desire runs down for one man, her body puts powerful force on her. Morals and ethics are a male idea.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Polygamy is the way forward. Atleast for me anyway.

It's the ultimate checkmate for a woman.

Acording to this saying anyway:

Have one and shell fight you but have 2 and they'll FOR you.

Polygamy gives you open options and high value. One acts up just go to the other. They'll always try and compete with each other. It also allows you NOT to get in to a oneitis position.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I've been in your situation it wasn't a wife. Was a GF. She was dancing with another guy at a bar one night which sounds more extreme than what your wife is doing. I didn't like it. First I started texting my bullpen on my phone. Then after a while I decided I had had enough. So I left the bar, left her there. Dumped her the next day.

In your case since you are married to her dumping her isn't as easy, but you can still distance yourself. When she starts talking to the other dudes go start taking to other chicks if you are able, either in person or on your phone. If you can't do this go start talking to strange guys. Pretend like you have forgot about her. And if she is really bothering you, you could still leave.

Attention to women is currency, as sex is to men. Even though the other dude(s) are giving her an attention fix, your attention should still mean something to her and when you withdraw it she probably won't like it. If she doesn't care, then its time to start looking into a divorce.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on a LDR with this girl for almost 4 years. We are married for almost 2 months now which means she has been living with me for 2 months.

Now I married this woman on the basis that 1) she is a virgin and 2) she was, to my understanding, somewhat innocent.

Having been up close with her for 2 months now I have come across an issue that does not sit right with me. Now I knew about this red flag to an extent before I married her but I ignored it as a minor thing. However, now i look back and think that maybe it isnt so minor.

What's the issue?

Well she has wondering eyes. Everytime I've been out with her she seems to need validation from a guy that is somewhat decent looking.

The 1st time she did this I was very confrontational about it. Why? Because its downright disrespectful. Doing it in my presence and doing it so blatantly. Almost as though she is inviting the dude. A glance is one thing, but to constantly seek out the same guys attention is another.

Having confronted her quite harshly, i realised very quickly how that was the biggest mistake. The constant denial from her end only made me look highly insecure.

Now every time I go out I notice it. I try ignore it but it doesnt sit correct with me. Only recently we were at an event and I noticed the same thing. She realised I noticed but in the end I never brought it up to her.

I've been keeping my distance with her and she KNOWS exactly why I am keeping the distance but seems to be baffled by my cold approach. I haven't brought it up to her as the 1st time I did it made no difference and I know if I do shell just deny it.

I'm in a pickle.

Although many may think its something to just ignore, for me its not. You may think it's a beta position to take but it doesnt sit right with me. I am contemplating leaving this girl but given I'm married now it's only embarrassing for me in front of my friends and peers as I've only just married the lady.

Your input would be appreciated.
What does wandering eyes mean? Does she flirt with every guy that gives her eye contact right in front of you or do you get jealous every time she looks at someone or asks a male cashier for her change?

Ima point out that even innocent virgins don't take LDRs seriously and there's a less than 25% chance she didn't mess around with anyone who gave her the time of day in real life and also have like 2 other online/miles away boyfriends.

So there's a high probability that she's having to be faithful and committed for the first time in these last 2 months and she's having growing pains. Give it another month then start taking action to punish her leading up to a divorce in the end (dread game)

One last thing, sometimes innocence is a lack of attraction (or an active attempt to manipulate a perceived beta male) rather than a lack of experience.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she does as I say with no questions asked.

She had a well paid job and at my request she dropped it. Didnt look twice. Hasnt questioned me since. Does the cleaning cooking etc.

Very submissive.

Her wondering eyes are puzzling. All this submission for me but does that one thing that makes everything she does for me mean nothing.
Wait a second, are we literally only talking about her looking at other guys here? who the hell cares about that lol.

The fact that you even notice what she's looking at sounds neurotic and controlling. I know because I've dated girls who'd pitch a fit every time you took your eyes off of them and it always made them come off as insecure nutjobs

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Source? Sounds like quite an achievement considering they're not allowed to see other men and are restricted in all kinds of ways so the opportunities are logically much less.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Source? Sounds like quite an achievement considering they're not allowed to see other men and are restricted in all kinds of ways so the opportuknities are logically much less.
Plenty of sources. But it won’t matter how many I list. You can’t confront it. The sexual habits of women etc. married means nothing. Girlfriend even less.
This has been going on since the dawn of time. Ever wonder why genealogy is traced through the mothers? Lol
When DNA is traced through the “Y” chromosome (male)?

Richard Dawkins
Matt Ridley
Hellen Fischer
Daniel Bergner

I can list more but it’s senseless.

But you won’t read any of them.

Reaction score
LDR??

Game over... I was in a LDR with a woman for two years.. I really thought she was a unicorn.. Such a sweet and innocent caring girl.

But that hoe dumped me out of the blue after two years, by TEXT MESSAGE because she found an option CLOSER to her.. She monkey branched.

LDR is a complete waste of time.. Lucky for me, I got over that chick in a matter of three months.. I don't even remember her face now.. Haha
What's your story?

Mine is very similar to.yours.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Source? Sounds like quite an achievement considering they're not allowed to see other men and are restricted in all kinds of ways so the opportunities are logically much less.
Here’s something that will blow your mind. Notice how when paternal tests became perfected that abortions increased?

Ever notice how even young under age girls can get an abortion, a medical procedure, without parental permission?
The shocking part, based on anonymous exit interviews, the huge rise in married women getting abortions in protected secret? They know that their husbands can get paternal DNA tests now.

Kinda cool huh? Lol

Reaction score
Here’s something that will blow your mind. Notice how when paternal tests became perfected that abortions increased?

Ever notice how even young under age girls can get an abortion, a medical procedure, without parental permission?
The shocking part, based on anonymous exit interviews, the huge rise in married women getting abortions in protected secret? They know that their husbands can get paternal DNA tests now.

Kinda cool huh? Lol
Got to love science.

To the OP. Did you ever live with her BEFORE marrying her? Or did you ever noticed this behavior when you saw her in person?

I am guessing that if she is from another country, that when she sees white/different looking males for the first time in such abundance, she is bound to look and gaze. This what happens initially when you move one person from one culture to another.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Wait a second, are we literally only talking about her looking at other guys here? who the hell cares about that lol.

The fact that you even notice what she's looking at sounds neurotic and controlling. I know because I've dated girls who'd pitch a fit every time you took your eyes off of them and it always made them come off as insecure nutjobs
This is called mate guarding and is generically encoded. One can take it too far of course.

There’s a little bit of social conditioning in your words. Feminine imperative stuff. Some of your words are standard social conditioning mantras.

Blatantly doing this by a woman is a bit off. Wise women are much better at this. And much smarter as well. They are masters of plausible deniability. OF COURSE all men who protest this are “controlling”. A man preventing a woman from exercising her sexual proclivities must be shamed.
Is the new mantra. Just ditch them. Lol

Last edited:

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called mate guarding and is generically encoded. One can take it too far of course.

There’s a little bit of social conditioning in your words. Feminine imperative stuff. Some of your words are standard social conditioning mantras.

Blatantly doing this by a woman is a bit off. Wise women are much better at this. And much smarter as well. They are masters of plausible deniability. OF COURSE all men who protest this are “controlling”. A man preventing a woman from exercising her sexual proclivities must be shamed.
Is the new mantra. Just ditch them. Lol
Perhaps, she is doing this as a s#%^ test. The OP’s postings do show a hint of insecurity and control issues (not just referencing the flirting) this early in the marriage. Buyer beware. Easy solution, she strays-she gtfo.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, she is doing this as a s#%^ test. The OP’s postings do show a hint of insecurity and control issues (not just referencing the flirting) this early in the marriage. Buyer beware. Easy solution, she strays-she gtfo.
She knows exactly what she’s doing. Ditch them. Lol. The curb isn’t lonely these days.

Or ignore it. Spaz made a stellar point. She should be worrying about you straying. The male tendency for monogamy is pretty scary in the present environment. Any environment. It obviously doesn’t work.