Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My weekend status report - Disaster! Drama! Revenge! Success! It had it all!

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
This is long, but it's intersting, just like my johnson.

So here's the deal. I met up with four women over the weekend, should have been five, and now I have no clue what's going on, or what I want, or even what the hell I'm feeling. All the women have been mentioned in previous posts. From worst to best in order of interest level:

#1 and #2. The UG 4 and her friend, the HB 8.5. We were all supposed to meet up at a bar along with some other friends. The UG 4 shows up with some of her friends, some attractive, some not, some bytchy. The HB 8.5 for whatever reason doesn't show up, which isn't a big deal because it's a Thursday night, but scratch one anyway. I meet another fairly attractive girl, but after really getting some good connections going between us it turns out she's a total God-freak religious virgin who doesn't drink. I'm not having any of that, so I get drunk instead. These are self-admitted white trash girls, so my IL isn't sky high past getting laid.

#3. The HB 8.5 nurse. She invites me to a cookout with her friends. For some reason, I take a look at her and she looks dumpy, frumpled, and has a big a$$, much different than when I had seen her before; she must have been high maintenance. I stare at her a$$ and think to myself, "Good God, what if I married this chick and I had to live with an a$$ that big for the rest of my life???" She immediately goes down to an HB 7.5, and then I'm introduced to... the new boyfriend! I breathe a sigh of relief, though: I just discovered her a$$ was too big, and now I know there's absolutely no pressure on me. On a positive note, she had a lot of her single friends there, and I was flirted with from the time I arrived. I didn't bother getting numbers... just didn't feel like it... no chick really "did it" for me enough, although several were cute. But totally unexpected, up shows the HB 7.5's sister, the...

#2. The HB 9.75! However, there's been a problem with the HB 9.75. I've known her for 6 years, and things were fine between us for a long time, but as soon as I broke up with my girlfriend she stopped talking to me, stopped making eye contact with me, etc. It's the oddest thing, and my friends think so, too, because she'll call and talk on the phone with me without problems. I am only left with the thought that she knows I'm interested, and she's not interested, so she's ignoring me as a sign to back off. I, on the other hand, having seen many beautiful women in my life, am like, well, fukk her, whatever, so I am ganji'ing her right back.

Subdrama #1: Competition! The HB 9.75 met some foreign guy on a beach 2000 miles away from here almost two years ago, hung out with him for a month, and hasn't seen him since. Now she's claiming to be in love with him after she hasn't seen him in almost two years. She's flying out this week to see him for a few days. When you understand that she is a total virgin, never laid, 24 years old, turns down guy after guy, she has religious leanings, it makes sense: she's getting desperate, and she's built this guy up in her mind to meet her emotional needs. She needs to go see this guy, I think, so she'll realize he's not all that special.

Subdrama #2: Sweet revenge! So I'm at the party, it's getting late, the HB 7.5 (recently reduced from a HB 8.5 due to an overbearing a$$) is sitting and talking to her sister the HB 9.75, along with another friend. At the other end of the table, being hit on by an ugly guy, is a rare perfect 10... this girl is so beautiful in every physical aspect that I swear to God she makes Cameron Diaz look like a shyt in a public toilet. She dwarfs the HB 9.75 in beauty. She's gotta be closer to an HB 14. Anyway, the HB 9.75 is talking about this guy in the other state blah blah blah. I am near smashed, holding my beer, sitting a little away from them, sort of being in the conversation, mostly not, but feeling really uncomfortabl because these are the only people I really know, and I'm too drunk to effectively introduce myself to another girl without slobering on her. I am thinking, please God, save me, I feel like the loser guy dork, save me.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the HB 14 points at me from across the table. I'm so messed up I'm thinking, I don't know the chick, no way she's pointing at me. I ignore it and continue my love affair with my cup of beer. She points more vigorously at me. I look around and point at myself and shrug my shoulders. The HB 14 nods and waves at me to come over and sit next to her. I look up to the heavens and say, "Thanks, Jesus..." and sit next to her. Me and the HB 14 are now almost directly across the table from the HB 9.75. I know I'm there to help get the other guy off of her, which is cool, because he's drunk and getting a little too touchy. We proceed to talk in low voices immediately about relationships. She tells me she's in love with a friend of hers who is not paying attention to her. I say, "Hey, that's a coincidence, me too! In fact, she's sitting directly across from you!" The HB 14 very slyly uses her eyes to point across the table to the HB 9.75, confirming it is indeed she. "Right," I say, "So do me a big favor, will you? Look me deeply in the eyes, smile, giggle, and do a hair flip, please." The HB 14 responds perfectly. We continue for ten minutes or so, and the effects were awesome. I look at the HB 9.75, and her body positioning has gone from straight up and confident to where her upper body is almost directly lying on top of the table, head in her hands, mumbling. It was sweet. Teaches her the important lesson that, yeah, she can ignore me, but hot chicks still want me.

#5. The HB 8.5. The ex-girlfriend/almost fiancee! She's been calling me trying to get back together. The only reason I'm talking to her is because she's a sweet girl, highly intelligent, everybody loves her, she's got the best personality, and I respect her... she just had some commitment issues. Anyway, I met up with her over the weekend, and oops, we hooked up. Now I'm feeling all these emotions for her again, and chicks 1 - 4 are suddenly not as important.

So that's my status report. I've never been so confused in all my life. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol - great post, had me laughing :)

I really like this bit - excellent!

Originally posted by MDgood
"So do me a big favor, will you? Look me deeply in the eyes, smile, giggle, and do a hair flip, please." The HB 14 responds perfectly. We continue for ten minutes or so, and the effects were awesome. I look at the HB 9.75, and her body positioning has gone from straight up and confident to where her upper body is almost directly lying on top of the table, head in her hands, mumbling. It was sweet. Teaches her the important lesson that, yeah, she can ignore me, but hot chicks still want me.

So that's my status report. I've never been so confused in all my life. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Sounds like the 9.75 & the 14 (;)) are both semi-taken but damned if that should stop ya! The rest don't sound very promising.

Osc.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like good progress until you let the oneitis get you...

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, the first thing you have to do is stop cateragizing these women so high on your ratings scale. Not sayin' those women arent good looking, but unless that was someone who looked like Carmen electra or a playboy model sitting across from you, was she really that hot? Or did the beer give you some "goggles"? Stop making all these women so good looking to your eyes. I noticed you still gave the girl who was frumpy and dumpy looking with the big ass still a 7.5. In my book soundss like a 5 or so. Live and learn my friend.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by echo1212
Honestly, the first thing you have to do is stop cateragizing these women so high on your ratings scale. Not sayin' those women arent good looking, but unless that was someone who looked like Carmen electra or a playboy model sitting across from you, was she really that hot? Or did the beer give you some "goggles"? Stop making all these women so good looking to your eyes. I noticed you still gave the girl who was frumpy and dumpy looking with the big ass still a 7.5. In my book soundss like a 5 or so. Live and learn my friend.
Hey, give me some credit! Figure this: I don't hit on UG's, so of course the only chicks I'm going to talk about on this forum are going to be at least 7.5s. Dude, it's like the first time you got an erection... you just naturally assumed every guy had a 1" penis!

I know, it sounds like every girl I meet is highly attractive, but believe me this is a rarity. I just happened to run into a shytload of highly attractive women in the past month. The months before that were like a desert... I was surrounded by UGs!

And yes, the chick sitting next to me was Playboy Bunny Centerfold hot, except moreso, and the 7.5's sister is about a 9.75... I have friends backing me up on that one. Maybe you have a point about the HB 7.5, but you had to have seen her when she was made up a bit.

Besides, all this rating stuff a first-person visual thing... can you really judge a woman from a few vague text refernces? You have to see them.

DonScotta

Reaction score
Holy shyt. That was the most entertaining thing I've read in awhile. What do you mean by 'commitment issues' with the ex? If she cheated on you, then I wouldn't get back with her.

Other than that, relax, you're doing good.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dionysius_d
Good writing, gave me a nice laugh.

Careful about the beer.. it can incapacitate you and work against you.
Oh, Christ, that's the truth. I find that after a while I'm taking to the girl and thinking, "Ok, now, avoid "th" and "s" in the conversation, because you just know you're gonna spit on her... oh fukk, I can't feel my jaw anymore... gotta try to enunciate... oh shyt! you're slurring you're slurring you're slurring pull out pull out!!! Awwwww SHYT lost another one... now where the fukk's my beer?"

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonScotta
Holy shyt. That was the most entertaining thing I've read in awhile. What do you mean by 'commitment issues' with the ex? If she cheated on you, then I wouldn't get back with her.

Other than that, relax, you're doing good.
Thank you! I've had so much booty exposure over the past week that I'm getting a bit confused here. My ex didn't cheat on me, she just started getting scared about whether or not if things would work out between us if we were married, etc etc etc. She had a domineering father, and even though she says she wasn't, I wonder if she were abused when she was younger by somebody. Major trust issues, but it's the only baggage she had.

Albion2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like your doing perfectly fine. I hooked up with an ex just the other weekend and had a fun romp. You've got that nack and that's all it takes, just keep practicing.

Two things though.

1: Never get back with an ex. You can romp with her all you want, but don't let yourself develop emotions. That's a sure sign of AFCness. First if you dumped her, there was a reason you did it. Characters do not change, so most likely the same crap is going to happen again. Second, if she dumped you what's to say she's not going to dump you again once she's finished with you?

2: You are rating women on looks alone. Bad! A 10 can easily become a 5 with a fair ammount of *****iness. Always make sure you talk to a female before you rate her. As far as I am concerned 9+ do not exist. Personally I like the rating system from Beautiful Girls. You rate a woman on her on Face, Body, and Personality then average them (An 8/4/9 is a good 7). Even if your just sleeping with her, you've gotta listen to her while you're warming her up. Personally I lose my labido if some chick start talking nonsense before we get into it.

-al

DonScotta

Reaction score
Yeah, I been having a good run, I had trim flying at me from all directions as my good friend Tony told me. Cept, I'm dating one of the girls now, only been about 2 weeks, I'm pretty optimisitc about it, but then again, I'm usually that way. It's cool, but kinda sucks that I passed up so much fine a$$, I'll be okay though, if for some reason this doesn't work out, I'll hit the ground running again :).

Oh, and I agree with not getting back up with an ex. Once it goes sour it'll never be the same.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Albion2

Two things though.

1: Never get back with an ex.

2: You are rating women on looks alone. Bad! A 10 can easily become a 5 with a fair ammount of *****iness. Always make sure you talk to a female before you rate her. As far as I am concerned 9+ do not exist. Personally I like the rating system from Beautiful Girls. You rate a woman on her on Face, Body, and Personality then average them (An 8/4/9 is a good 7). Even if your just sleeping with her, you've gotta listen to her while you're warming her up. Personally I lose my labido if some chick start talking nonsense before we get into it.
I hear that a lot about never getting back with an ex, and I wholeheartedly agree and I've followed that mantra all my life. However, now it's a case of where this ex was a woman I wanted to marry, I considered her my equal in all aspects, and I had to dump her over issues that evcentually she may be able to solve. But you're right, some issues are harder to let go than others. Maybe this is more of a case of where I should be careful rushing back into things, and I should take it very, very slowly, and see her while I'm dating other people?

And your rating system is too complex for me! I don't like reality! I know I'm rating on physical alone, but when I talk to most girls, ugh, they drop from 8's to 4's. I prefer my little dream world :)