Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My weekend attempts at pickups

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My weekends are Thurs and Fri instead of Sat and Sun for the rest of humanity, so I decided to go out both nights to see how I would do in the real world. Maybe you guys can give me tips on how to improve.

At any rate, I've been trying for the last year to become more aggressive and approach more women and I'm under the tutelage of my player roommate who attracts women easily. I've also invested in the double your dating materials which has helped my inner game tremendously and the way that I view interactions and women in general.

At any rate, Thursday, my roommate and I head over to Gameworks in Long Beach. As soon as we walk in there, I turn my head and my buddy disappears and he's already chatting up some chicks. This dude is a machine. I'm like WTF how the hell did you do that? Anyway, he tells me to be aware of my body language and to initiate eye contact whenever possible. I didn't really get any eye contact from any babes but there was one that said "hi" to me while I walked by her table, she was a dark skinned shorty with braids sitting in a table with about 6 other females. I didn't approach so I have to kick myself in the head for that mistake.

At any rate, we leave gameworks and head to a club in Downtown Long Beach. As soon as I walked in, I had to take a piss bad but while I'm making my way to the bathroom, I get strong eye contact and from 2 attractive females, one black and one white. I inadvertently brushed up beside one of them. I just smiled and rushed to the restroom. After I was done, I go back to locate the babes that gave me the EC, all the while being aware of my body language and trying to establish EC.

I find the black babe on the floor and I danced with her for a minute but I sensed she wasn't into it and she didn't look at me directly even though she was freaking on me. We stopped after a few songs and I see one hispanic chick surrounded by a horde of guys and I give her strong eye contact and she kept looking back at me then looked away. I kept this up for a while but I did not see an opening. Also I saw the white babe from earlier at around the same time all hugged up with another dude while at the same time looking directly at me.

DJ's, how do you handle a situation like that?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday Night

Friday Night

So anyway, we head up to a club to watch the Laker game last night. After 9pm, it changes into a club so we just stayed and kicked it. Again my player roommate was chatting up chicks with little to no effort and I'm like damn.

At first, I was quiet, just chillin, paying close attention to my body language. Unfortunately, I was not getting any contact from any HB's so I knew I was going to have to be very aggressive if I'm going to get any play this evening.

Anyway, after a few drinks, I got a little bit of liquid courage and I started gaming on some chicks. I think I may have approached in between 10 - 15 women that night but I only hit it off with one of them long enough to get the digits. The rest were women I bumped into on the dance floor and danced with for a minute. Towards the end, I got one phone number and it took a ton of effort to get it.

At any rate, when I approached the one girl that gave me her phone number (a hispanic HB6, not hot but good enough, I hate rating scales) I sensed that maybe she would dig me. We danced for a minute and there was plenty of eye contact while we were dancing. She took off to the restroom.

After a few minutes we bumped into each other again and I think I said something to the effect of "come get a drink with me" and I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the bar. Right there she saw her friends and that kind of messed the vibe up right there. After she was done with her friends, she said she had to leave and then I asked for her phone number. The conversation went something like this:

Me: So let me get your digits

Her: I don't have a phone

Me: Quit playing. Give me your phone number

Her: I don't know

Her: But I'll be here next week

Me: I'm not going to be here. Quit playing around and give me your phone number. I promise I'll only call you 10 times a day.

Her: (Laughs) OK, here's my pager number

For some reason I don't feel like this was much of a success. My roommate on the other hand got 2 phone numbers, one babe was cute and the other was smoking fine. I on the other hand had to approach around 15 females to get one phone number. I think that once my conversational game improves and I get better at this, those numbers will improve significantly. The one thing I'm having trouble with is manufacturing C&F on the spot. I just can't seem to do C&F unless I know her already.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think conversational skills are the most important if everything else is at least OK. Just an opinion based on what I've observed. You could have gottin that chicks number or pager much faster if your conversational game was better and you might not have gottin it at all if you didnt do what you did.