My Very Late Field Report......

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are nights where your lucky. There are nights when you are good. Then there are nights like last light night when your lucky AND good:D

I had planned to post a field report on my night out solo at the bars. Unfortunately, I really didn't get far enough to post much of relevance to others on the forum.

I headed out a little later than I had hoped, but I wanted to dot the i's and cross the t's: A good shave job, well-pressed clothing (the clothes I wanted to wear were wrinkled like hell when I pulled them out of the closet)a nice shine on my shoes. I started off to my first bar of the night, my local neighborhood joint. It's generally not a good place for a pick-up, as the crowd is a little on the older side, but I know the bartenders and a few of the regulars. They also have a DJ on Friday night and that occassionally brings in some HBs on the weekend, but for the most part, I had planned to chat up a few prospects, get in a sociable mood, and move on to the greener pastures of a local nightclub, one which my friends affectionately refer to as the "***** Palace"

I never got there. I walked in and ordered a drink and scoped out the room for about a minute. I didn't see much in the way of prospects, except for one hottie on the dance floor with her so-so friend. I headed over toward the floor, but I decided to pull up a seat at the bar before moving in. I saw only one seat that was not obviously taken so I asked the girl sitting next to it if the stool was taken. She turned around and said No....and to my delight I found she was an HB 7-8 who I had missed on the my first scope out. I strike up a little small talk and go from there.
Found we had much in common. Had her cracking up all night. Started in with the Kino. Once she was comfortable with that, pushed my advantage and took it up a notch. Just before closing time, I tell her I can take her home if she doesn't want to drive. She says "Sure.....and I just bought a real comfotable queen size bed, so you'll sleep well"

First Bar
First Seat
First Girl
First Five Minutes....and an F-Close.
Go Figure

Thanks both to Ronin and VDK. Your posts were really nothing new to me, but reading them right before I left helped me get into the right mindset. I was actually thinking about the comment you made, VDK, about me being nervous like I was getting married right as I was walking into the enterence. I made me chuckle a bit, and it kinda put things into perspective. Thanks

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love reading things like this, good work brother, puttin a positive spin on the board instead of the negativity helps us all, id be doing the same if i wasnt 17 :)

XANEUS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give more specifics... lines you used, reactions you got, events that occurred. We can all learn much from your success I'm sure.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Good work !

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Electron-She is 24 years old. I'm 22, so is a bit older than myself.

Xaneus-To be honest with you, like I said in my first post, I kind of lucked out. She was a real intelligent and witty girl who could hold up her end of a conversation. She wasn't some blonde sorority type who thinks everyone should love her because she is a size four. Don't get me wrong, she has got a good figure and some gorgeous features, but I didn't have to pull teeth to get her to talk.

I got a great response from my C/F, which she loved, but she dished some out herself and the fact that I could handle that from her really piqued her interest. I think any time you use C/F, you should expect more of a response than just a giggle. She's lived a pretty interesting life, so it wasn't hard for me to stay into our discussions. I'm guessing it was probably 70/30 her talking, but I was being an active listener, asking probing questions, not just responding with "That's cool" or "Oh, really?"

I made a few, uh.....value statements(?) early on to establish myself (and to not waste either of each other's time should we have been disimilar) We did a lot of people watching and made fun of some of the obviously intoxicated people in the establishment. I got some Kino going by expressing admiration for her watch, and putting my hand on her shoulder when we leaned in to hear each other over the music. In summary, I had a good night with just letting it flow, and I wasn't too concerned about lines or techniques. I really didn't realize most of what I did until you asked about it.

Best move I made was kind of a gutsy one. I had some ugo dancing immediately behind me . She also happened to be rubbing her butt against mine, rather lightly but I was kind of disgusted. I was pretty sure she was doing this on purpose, if discreetly.

I shot a face at my date that conveyed my discomfort. She laughed. I motioned her to lean in and I asked her if she would be ever so kind to pretend to be my girlfriend to disuade the skank behind me and to tell said skank I was with her if she continued. She said she'd be happy to, as she hated when guys "pulled that crap" with her. We got a little touchy-feely with each other and the nasty girl left. She stopped at first, but then I reinitiated some heavy Kino and she didn't object, the ice having been broken. Like I said earlier, I was lucky enough a lot of good openings, but I was also aware enough to recognize them and comfortable enough to take advantage. Fate smiles on us all sometimes I suppose.
:)

Not whole lot else I can tell you really

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good going man, just don't get any STDs

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good...

The power of kino and a bit of the 'ol C+F.

Played like a master!

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Very good...

Originally posted by Bonhomme
The power of kino and a bit of the 'ol C+F.

Played like a master!
and don't forget the 3 second rule

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job man! Reading your post brought a huge smile to my face :D .

I see so many so-called "men" who just don't have the balls to go out and hunt alone.

I'm curious though - was she alone too? From the sound of your posts it seems that way.

Livingitup22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she was alone when I arrived. Appearantly, I had taken the seat where her friend had been sitting, but she wasn't feeling good and left. The Bartender made some comment about her replacing her friend with me. I had a simililar story, about my friends breaking plans, which was sorta a half-truth.

Ronin, you're right. I think men need to learn to do things on their own, not just going out to the clubs. I have some friends who won't go anywhere by themselves except up to the local corner store. Don't get me wrong, I like to party with my buddies, but I'm not going to wait for them if I want to have agood time.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Livingitup22
I had a simililar story, about my friends breaking plans, which was sorta a half-truth.
Nothing wrong with a strategically placed half-truth every now and then! ;)