"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

My Very F&cked up frist day

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
You guys are going to get a kick outta this. Ok today was my frist day of my Senior year in high school. I pull up in the school parking lot with my music bumping, and get out the car, one thing I failed to realise I left my lights on. So the day goes by, pretty cool, I go around hitting on girls and stuff, and my friends and I make fun of the prinicipals old beat up 1967 Falcon covered in grey primer. So when school is out I go to my car and it won't start, oh no my battery is dead, and guess who I have to ask for a jump???/ Yes my principal, now his old beat up car is hooked up to my chrystler LHS , and this is happening in front of my friends, in front of all the sports teams, and in front of all the teachers. Well after several attempts I get started ok, but on my way home Iam doing 85mph, and I acidently shift the car in neutral, well I just go home and check the gear box, and everything is ok, man what a f^cked up day.::D Now that I think about it, I just wanna brust out laughing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

fredjones

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Haha man good story, better luck tommorow... good job staying optimistic:D
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
bad luck? leaving the lights on like that is carelessness.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
LOL It happens to me all the time too... How come you had your lights on in the morning though, I don't get that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
He probably had them on becuase atleast here in Washington state at 5 in the fricken morning it can be DARK outside.. well atleast in the winter hah...
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Careless yes, I was so pissed off this morning I couldn't see straight, basicaly I didn't give a damn what I said or did to anyone. Btw, Iam over in Va (from the DC area though) Iam closer to the south eastern coast, and we get alot of fog in the morning, but I know my buddies are gonna rag on me tomorrow, naa dosen't bother me, but I feel like I got what I desevered for joking the hell outta the prinicipal's car, well can't do that anymore. They funny thing about this whole sitiuation was, this morning, during the acessembely, he made a joke about having jumper cables in order to jump someone's car.
 

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
Location
EU
There's nothing wrong with shifting into neutral. What kind of car do you have?
 

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
hahaha...serves u one for makin fun of the principal's ride..how do you he doesn't have a BMW 7-series at his crib like my old High School principal? (03 baby)...not everyone is into cars or feels like spendin alot of dough on transportation like us..
 

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
0
I do the same **** you do On_the_Top.


I need to stop. You know why you had the type of day you had. It's called bad karma.

In january I had my gf in the front seat my afc friend in the back and his date.

I always clown him cause he is an afc. He has a chip tooth and we were listing to fabolous cd.

A verse came on and said something about a chip tooth. So I kept playing that part over and over.

While I was doing that I had gone 20 mph over the speed limit. So I got my bad karma when I had to pay the 75 dollar ticket.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
I do the same **** you do On_the_Top.


You know why you had the type of day you had. It's called bad karma.

While I was doing that I had gone 20 mph over the speed limit. So I got my bad karma when I had to pay the 75 dollar ticket.
Let's hope Giovanni Casanova makes a funny joke out of this :p
 
Top