"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

My Valentines Day Idea!!

shock

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2001
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
This took a lot of thought. I'm taking this girl out. We are not togeather, its just a date. We are totally comftorable with each other, and she is a really fun girl, so I think I may be able to pull this off.

I've been getting her all psyched up all week. Told her it's going be awesome, fun.. etc etc. I told her to dress up, really nice. So I show up at her house to pick her up. I'll be wearing my crazy green/white checkered tuxedo. haha At this point i'm sure she'll flip out and wonder whats going on..

I'll tell her were going out to a nice restraunt, and take her to wendy's down the street. I'll have a table clothe and candles in a small bag I'll be carrying, and before she can get her food down i'll have them laid out. I'll give her a single rose... (not red) and maybe a small stuffed animal. After dinner we'll get some ice cream, and talk or whatver. then go back to her place and watch old school (which she has not seen)

Am I money here? haha it's a little crazy but, like i said I think I can pull it off with her. She likes to laugh. What you guys think? tips, comments, anything?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
As I began reading this, I was rolling my eyes, thinking how queer. But now, I see this as potentially a good move...I'd say leave out the stuffed animal, and stick with just the non-red-rose.

The candles and table cloth might be too extreme (same with the rest of the date, but if its your personality, then go for it) I'd suggest going with just 2 candles, and forget the table cloth. Make sure to light the candles too...not sure if thats allowed in the restaurant though :p

Hopefully, this is your personality..if not it MIGHT be taken as trying too hard to be funny.

Goodluck, and let us know how it goes :D
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Your name serves you well...props on the risk taking
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
sounds like a really cool idea. Though personally I would go for a picknic in the park instead of wendys... It's just something about fast food places that I don't like. Plus a park would be more romantic.
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
the girl im interested in is babysitting on v-day, im going out with my boys that night anyway, but i was thinking of quickly dropping by later on that night after the kids are asleep and wishin her a happy valentines day+little kiss. what do you guys think of that

good, or no?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by icallug
the girl im interested in is babysitting on v-day, im going out with my boys that night anyway, but i was thinking of quickly dropping by later on that night after the kids are asleep and wishin her a happy valentines day+little kiss. what do you guys think of that

good, or no?
Well I can tell you right now that whoever she is babysitting for won't like it if they find out. And there is the possiblity that she won't like it because she will feel like you are intruding on her place of work. just a thought
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
That idea is an original idea man. IF the chick likes you she will appreciate the time well spent. Go for it man, its better to try and fail than to never try at all.
Good choice in restaurants, i work at wendys. THey have some good food. And if you want ice cream afterwards, just order two frostys (ice cream/milkshake) and take a walk before goign back to her house.
Icallug, id kiss the girl dude. After all it is valentines day, you should at least get to kiss her. JUst let her know before you come or you might freak her out of a kiss.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Sounds like a great idea.

For you to come up with the idea it must fit your personallity. Let me just give you a tip: Make sure you act completely confident, like when you turn up in the stupid suit make sure your talking confidently dont be all quiet and wonder if she thinks your funny. With the candles and cloth make sure you put it on confidently and she sees you do it, say something witty after you do it. To pull of something like this you need ALOT of confidence. It's like playing a sport, if you dont go in hard your going to get injured.

Good luck champ.
 

Big Boi

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
hmm..

not a good idea...this is bordering stupid, and even if pulled off perfectly it still kinda corny...i would say drop it...

only exception is maybe if you can picture her doing the same for you, going through all that trouble for you...i doubt it...

drop it...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Wendys on Vday? She isn't fast food ;)


Enough of the corny jokes.. Go on a picnic, or something
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Sounds like a good time man, just be confident and suave. You can bet your ass she'll never forget it :D

Sh1t, I'm taking my date for V-day to Wendy's... and she's paying ;)
 
Top