“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

my two cents

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
42
It has been a while since ive last posted but im always around soaking up the info that this site has given. I just wanted to impart some knowledge that I have read here before but wanted to reiterate because it always seems to work for me in my encounters with women.

Basically, if im at a club, party, bar, whatever situation, what has greatly increased my chances of picking up or getting digits is when the girl thinks that you two have something in common, or sort of what ill call a 'destiny factor' over the course of the night. What I mean is that when you meet the chick, if there is some sort of common ground (i.e. used to live in the same town, or have the same major, or you saw some bogus guy hitting on her and you both saw it) you are probably money if you play your cards right.
Here is a practical application of what I am trying to say. The other night I was at a club, getting a decent buzz on looking for cuties, and I see some dude grinding on this chick from behind and it was wicked obvious that she wanted nothing to do with it. So I make eye contact with her and I start laughing becuase she and I both knew of her peril and it was friggen hilarious. I walk over still smiling and holding eye contact, grab her hand and motion her to come dance with me, and she ate it up. Then I was like "Hi, it looked like you needed saving," to which she giggled and replied that she indeed did. Then this was the basis or commonality (I believe some people call it an anchor) that we had so wed laugh when we saw the dude hitting on other chicks and it made convo in other areas that much easier, which led to the digits and hopefully a steamy hot date.

In my experience though, it seems that about 75 percent of the chicks I get positive reactions with all shared the trait that me and her had some sort of concrete instance that we had a similar experience that could be touched upon later in the night (and increasing rapport) and when that happened I was almost always successful in getting phone numbers or rocking out.

So bear these words in mind, plus be confident in yourself, and dress and smell nice and you can do great things peace
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top