Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My tip to getting women... ACT AS IF...

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
After seeing a great movie that many of you have seen called Boiler Room I have been using 3 words in my life all the time... ACT AS IF...

I am posting this to tell you guys how well this works. The past 2 months have been great for me when it comes to being around women Im trying to get to know. When I'm talking to them (women) Im saying in my head something like "Act as if you own the world." By saying this it gives me a silent confident cool that girls can feel when your talking to them and listening to them.

If there was 1 thing that I could tell a guy that would help him with women it would be "Act as if" because of the success I have had with it.

I work at a Video Store that has a Tanning Place in the back, and there are 4 girls that work back there are atleast 8-10's that all have dark tans and always were something tight and small because of how hot it becomes from the Tanning beds back there. None of these girls are easy it's just gets up to 80-90 degrees back there sometimes, and they all have great bodies so I dont say anything about it. But anyways seeing it's summer not many people go tanning so the girls always come up to the front to talk to me when they have nothing to do which happens most the time. When one of them first come up to me I might say something like "Act as if you have a 220,000 dollar Dodge Viper parked in the parking lot with your name on it." And by saying something simple and stupid like that it gives me a confident boost that helps me out when I talk to one of the girls.

And now somebody told me the other day that I am the talk of the Tanning Place in the back, and that all the girls like me. All thanks for that goes to 3 simple words "Act as if"

Guys "ACT AS IF (fill in the blank)" and I can tell you from experience it will help you with women...

------------------
"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."-Muhammad Ali

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOOD POST!

I'll give it a try next time when I want to make my move or do something that needs courage!

Cya,
Neo

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
A Dodge Viper GTSR base price is 220,000 dollars ChrisFl... I dont need to shop around more at all.

------------------
"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."-Muhammad Ali

romio3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you'd never get a dodge viper working at a video store! unless you own it : ) but honestly, it sounds like a very good idea,
confidence boosting is huge.

never seen a video store with a tanning bed though.

romio3000

quietstorm

Banned
Reaction score
that was a really good post, it really does work, that little bit of confidence, even a hint of an attitude can make a BIg difference

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
2 of the girls are 19, and the other 2 are 17. I'm 16 I dont feel as if I could handle going out with a girl 3 years older then me because their at a different part off there life then me and think different.

Instead I ended up working with 1 of the 17 year olds alot so I asked her for her phone number, and we went out once and everything went great. I was going for the follow up date about a week and a half later, but if you read one of my other post something happen and now she is in NYC for 2 weeks... but as soon as she gets back I'm picking up right where I left off.

I hope that answers your question phoenix-eye.

------------------

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow..I say thats a mighty good tip there for confidence boosting.I never knew that 3 words put in that order can do so much Good for a guy.
Well now I know

------------------
Being a Good Guy is the job for me.You get to do have fun,not have to care about ****,you can create your own insurance policies protecting against people and their problems 24/7 and you get potential benefits when things cant get any damn easier :)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

if you haven't already seen boiler room, watch it now

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great advice..

act as if you are the best..

and very soon you won't be acting anymore because you ARE the best..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Act as if you have a 220,000 dollar Dodge Viper parked in the parking lot with your name on it."
Lol, there's something about that Viper statement that distracts from the main point of the post, isn't there. The first thing that entered my head was "Damn, I wonder what I'd be paying on insurance for that thing?".

Anyway, I wonder if the girls like you because thinking that stuff gives you some extra swagger, or if they like you because you're friendly to them (which you have the courage/confidence to be because of the stuff you think).

Honestly, I've done this "Act as if you own the world" type of thing quite a bit and it does work pretty well. But I always wonder about it. No one can own the world, for example. I wonder if thinking this kind of thing is really healthy? You know what they say: Pride goeth before a fall.

jax871

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i enter a club i like to "Act As If" i own it... in fact, i convince myself sometimes and start telling chicks there i actaully own the club, and as soon as they find that out they all wanted to fvck me... man this stuff really works

:D