Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Thoughts on the Phone Convo...

What U think of this post?

• Add it to the bible!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good, I'll at least bookmark it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Somethin to read not great, but I'd read it in the bathroom.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bleh. It left a nasty aftertaste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DJZAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I see all these posts on the phone conversations that people have. I really wanna help all those with doubts about their ability to have convos on the phone. So lemme break it down...

1. You 've got the balls to get her # but won't call, cause u dont know shes interested in you?

Seriously. I have heard of DJ's that can get a HB's # no problem. They're smooth and suave and they have total control over the convo, they pull a great # close, then go home and wait until the right time and go to call and just can't do it. What the fvck did u get her # for dude? Plenty of guys would kill to be in your position grab your balls and call her. She gave you her number she wants you.

2. Lots of aspiring DJ's forget the phone's only use when u get a number.

Ok, having the ability to chat a chick up at any time is a great ability, but save it for when you actually set up a date with her! Spill your guts over the phone what are u gonna be to her when you finally get to go out with her? Sure as hell not a mystery! So when ur on the phone keep it short and sweet, a lil small talk never hurt anyone, but just don't talk about you or her too much.

3. Why talk on the phone neccessarily?

Set up the date and be done with it. Don't worry about being the most interesting over the phone, it's way harder to communicate over the phone than in person. Want to know why?
It's simply because lots of the conversation in person is based on a bodily expression or movement, plus all of those guys practicing their use of "kino". So guys stop touching the phone and meet up with the girl and touch her! ;)

Well thats all for now i'll add to it, just lemme kno what yall think. Ok?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to tell you the truth, most of this has already been covered, and unfortunately in better detail, but you seem to be getting a handle on things, and at least you know what's going on. I will not vote however because this left a slight aftertaste. Sorry.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is def no where near good enough for the bible, still good thou, keep at it ull get one in someday...