Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thoughts on Religion and Marriage...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the ancient days mankind did not possess all knowledge and books about logic. Many respected the mysterious. They labeled it God. Many had sex and problems came with having sex. No sex outside of marriage was proposed as the solution to diseases and too many births....centuries later birth control developed and many still make the decision to start having sex when they've made a life time committment to be with someone however they see it wise to test drive a car before they buy it.

I consider Marriage as something that's done for the well being of children. It's about a partnership, a celebration of a strong bonds, communication. I don't think it's a bad thing, but the male wh0res that frequent this board think differently.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think your history is probably not accurate. Sexually transmitted diseases were not all that much of a problem in small tribes of the time, though disease in general was a huge problem. And there wasn't a problem of "too many births." Most kids didn't live to adult age due to those general diseases.

As with most things, laws didn't necessarily spring from the opinions of the masses, but rather from the needs and desires of the ruling elite.

Our love interest, bonding, and the maternal instinct of women is all of evolutionary biological inheritence.

Human law and religious myth was an overlay on that to control it to someone's particular advantage. A ruler, for instance, would want an efficient method for raising the population of his subjects. More subjects has always meant more wealth and more power.

Today we have democritization, but we also bring along a lot of the old baggage of religious and other superstition.

There is still a biological basis, however, for our desire to bond, for our lust, for our love, etc. A few thousand years of civilization is not going to undo 10's of thousands of years of evolution.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Dreamer, Ive noticed that you seem to hold a lot of bitterness towards the "Male *****s" such as The Edge or PLayer Supreme.

It shows because you pretty much made the same post...thats about 3 lines down.

Get one thing through your head. Everyone is on here to be successful but everyone differs in what they consider to be successful. For some its having that special LTR, for others, its as bedding as many women as possible, and for others, such as me, its about striving to make yourself a better person etc. IMO, its not all about women..my life is FAR more complex than that.

HOWEVER, if i got pissed every time someone with different views steps on and makes a post, I would have to have psychiatric help to deal with the countless bouts of anger and bitterness. You sound like you have some issues, so i suggest you deal with them.

Everyone has different views! so...

Get over it! and shut up.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs: Sexually transmitted diseases were not all that much of a problem in small tribes of the time
Modern man thinks it wasn't severe.

Looking at a problem from a dstance can make the problem appear to be insignificant. An ant getting squashed seems like no big deal.

Originally posted by BobbDobbs: And there wasn't a problem of "too many births." Most kids didn't live to adult age due to those general diseases.
I didn't state there was a problem of "over population".

There was no DNA testing in the ancient days so a man had issues concerning his claim as father when it became known that he wasn't the only one having fun under neat the hut of the village hottie.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Modern man thinks it wasn't severe.
Well, actually, you only have to look to the spread of disease in places like current day Africa to realize that ancient man didn't have much clue to the cause or prevention of disease, including sexually transmitted disease.

In the Bible, women were considered "unclean" during their periods, etc. Not exactly enlightened medical knowledge.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many in the ancient days saw sores and blisters around their private areas and thought to themselves "prevention is better than cure".

Disclamer: Don't take this topic as fact. I'm just giving a theory to why sex with multiple women became unlawful