Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My *thoughts* on making out

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a week ago I made out with a girl for the first time and I thought I would share what was going through my mind during the event and other little tidbits of information. My memory for detail is quite good, nothing presented here has been left out or modified.

Looking back I'm a little surprised that very few of my thoughts were positive, most were of disappointment.

First off this girl is 18 and I'm 23. She is in relatively good shape: no muscle-defined stomach but no belly either. I'm no authority on breast size, but perhaps a B? We were in a room with some people watching movies, she had a blanket over her and I was sitting beside her. I decided to play with her underneath the blanket.

This is all over he clothes: started at her thigh then worked over to rub her puzzy. Went up to her breasts and squeezed them a bit, was a little disappointed in that they were not even a handful and I couldn't feel her nipples through her shirt.

Got under her shirt and found out that her breasts didn't even fill her bra, I could slide my hand down them. I was playing with her nipples and again disappointed that they were soft and only got to little bumps when they were hard. Her entire nipple area could be covered by a dollar coin (1" in diameter).

At this point everybody else left, leaving just me and her. Soon as they left I started rubbing her puzzy over her pants again. Next I just leaned down and kissed her. Here were my thoughts:

- I can't believe this is happening
- all she's doing is just opening and closing her mouth
- guess she doesn't use tongue when kissing
- okay this is really boring and slimey
- I wonder why she has so much saliva
- her teeth hit mine, that is not really nice
- this is dull, what else can I do?

All these thoughts in like 90 seconds (probably less). At this point I decide to take off her bra. I slide her shirt up and without looking attempt to undo it with one hand. Couldn't do it. Tried both hands. Still couldn't figure it out. Lifted the back part up so I could see then finally unhooked it. Pushed it up and started to lick her nipples. Again my thoughts:

- her nipples are pretty small
- they don't get that hard
- this is just like licking the back of my hand
- okay so try sucking them
- yuck, I don't like that sound
- kissing was better then this

Timeframe for this set of thoughts maybe 15 seconds. Kissed her again for another minute, then breasts again for another 30 seconds or so. I was trying not to think, in hopes of getting "into it", but truth be told I was really bored, even though I knew I wanted this girl. At this point I figured to see if I could get sex, hoping that it would be better. I slid my hand underneath her panties - my thoughts:

- pubic hair, not as dense or as long as I thought
- its kinda cool that there is nothing there (no penis like we have)
- cool, girls do actually get wet like they say
- how come I'm not hard?
- how can people do this for hours? I'm bored of it already

I had my finger between her puzzy lips, just at the very top, about where the cl1t is I guess, although I couldn't see for sure since I was still kissing her. The warm wetness was pretty neat though in an abstract sort of way. Her panties were too tight so I couldn't get my hand down furthur to finger her, so I thought I would take all her clothes off. It was at this point that she said she was sorry and needed to go to bed. Anti-s1ut shield at work.

The entire episode lasted I imagine about 20 minutes, although I had been feeling her up for like 4 hours before everybody left and we got into the more heated session. It seemed like much longer because it was so boring. I have no idea how people can make out for *hours*, hopefully I'll find out.

In retrospect I know I wasn't hard because she wasn't doing much in return I guess (she had her hands beneath my shirt and was rubbing all around but thats it). At the time I was really relaxed (I was sober too), but afterwards walking home I felt like I had food poisoning and as if I was going to vomit. I guess I was just freaked out over what had just happened.

Of course I want to do it again to see if things improve. You know what the crazy thing is? Every time I'm eating with my hands I think of where my finger has been and it turns my stomach a bit. Keep in mind I've dissected more dead animals then I can remember, including spiders, pigs, mink, fish, sharks, and parasitic worms. Weird yes?

I would be curious to know how others' first experiences relate to mine. Hope you enjoyed the read.

- HV

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh, how old are you?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NM, just read you're 23. Hell man, if at the age of 23, you just had your FIRST makeout session, I don't think you should be too picky about your women. Not every woman is going to look like they do in Playboy. Womens bodies are unique. Learn to appreciate the differences(NO, not the 300lb type differences). Now for the love of god, put the experience to use and go get some more pvssy. You've got some catching up to do.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post! You are truthful and descriptive. It amazing how overblown kissing and sex has become in society that everyone expects it to be the greatest event of all time! I think these are pleasureable activities without a doubt, but like you I don't think it's the single greatest event. I mean I enjoyed the chance I had to fly a WWII fighter more then I enjoyed a BJ if that's possible lol.

Anyway, I laughed when I read your statement, "I can't beleive this is happening" because the first time I kissed a girl that's exactly what I thought! Here was this momentous event I had imagined multiple times and now I was actually doing it. But then after a while I thought, "so this is it?" lol. Incredible how fast my "hollywood kiss" ideal had been smashed.

That's all I've got to say really, cool observations on your first time, not to many people can recall such precise details including myself!

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS WHEN i first made out with someone

i thought "wow.. this is like a dream.. i cant believe it's happening".. but when i got around to stuff i thought they werent as good as i thoguht.. the girl i did it with didnt stop me halfway tho.. we went all the way.. but i ejaculated outside.. but anyway.. yea i guess its cuz u didnt like her emotinoally did you? cuz i didnt feel any emotional connection between me and the girl thats why the makinout was boring.. i guess theyre right when they say u realize u liek someone or not when u make out with them.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I want to do it again to see if things improve. You know what the crazy thing is? Every time I'm eating with my hands I think of where my finger has been and it turns my stomach a bit. Keep in mind I've dissected more dead animals then I can remember, including spiders, pigs, mink, fish, sharks, and parasitic worms. Weird yes?
Damn, you made the whole thing sound like a dissection - too clinical. "I should do this now, OK that's what that's like let's try this now..."

Some other points. Was she lying down when you were feeling her up under her bra? That'd explain why she "didn't even fill up her bra" When they're lying down the tits flatten out while the bra does not.

I'm most worried about you feeling that your hand has been soiled by being between her pvssy lips. Sounds like there's some other issue clouding your responses.

But mostly I think you were taking far too scientific an approach to it all. You were so intent on capturing and remembering the physical aspects of it you neglected to savour the sensations of getting someone hot and bothered with your touch.

Overhand_Right

Reaction score
i remember a girl liking me for years, i never had any interest in her except a few days before i left for college :)... we fooled around for a little bit, but then we went to different colleges. truth be told, i only wanted to get some experience before college and had NO desire for this girl whatsoever.

i guess she thought we were serious after i gave her the time of day and every meeting after that she came at me for action.... it was TERRIBLE. i wasn't interested in her at all emotionally so while i was going through the motions i felt nauseous like you said!! i just wanted it to get over with.... afterwards i just felt sick about the whole thing because i did not desire the girl whatsoever.

but on the same note, when i kissed this girl who i was obsessed with (AFC DAYS :)) for about 15 seconds it was the greatest rush i've ever had.

i

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is ALWAYS better when you kiss someone you really like. I don't know why, but when I kiss someone I have no emotions for, I just really dont enjoy it that much. Im glad I can say I actually enjoyed my first kiss though. It was with a girl I liked, and the moment was right and everything else was right

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bad kisser can really make things boring, fast. But a great kisser I NEVER get bored of.

I'm dating 2 great looking women right now and one of them is a really bad kisser. She literally just opens and closes her lips when she kisses, no tongue at all. She doesnt even move her head or anything, she just keeps her head still and opens and closes like a fish. I get bored of kissing her before I even start.

Now there's another girl that I can make out with all night and still not get enough of. She's very rythmic and uses her tongue in many different ways. Sometimes she'll tickle the roof of my mouth, other times she'll rub her tongue between my lips and teeth, she sucks on my tongue, bites my lower lip, changes pace from slow and soft to fast and deep kissing, runs her hands all over my body etc etc, it's amazing! I actually look forward to kissing her just as much as I look forward to f*cking her. :D

alakazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual activity from kissing, all the way to intercourse is as much mental as it is physical. If you aren't mentally "turned on", then it won't be enjoyable.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you did a lot for a first makeout session

spend way more time just kissing
don't just spend time on her lips...go for the neck, the ears, the upper chest
run your hands around her back, along her sides

don't just grab her tits or anything. don't go for the p*ssy for at least a good while - u need to turn her on first

as someone said, it's 100x better if you're kissing someone you actually like

Reaction score
Are you a biology student? You were examining, feeling, and experimenting with this chick as if she was a lab animal and then provided us with a written analytical lab report afterwards! :D

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you guys are lame

my first time i thought to myself:

WHOS THE MAN, WHOS THE FVCKING MAN!!! AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEN--

IM GONNA **** THIS SLUT, DAM IM THE MAN, AHHHHHHHHHHHH, FVCKING SLUT, I GOT YAHHHHHHH

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
deeloo

I found your comment on not being emotionally into the girl very insightful. I suppose I just liked the idea of making out with a girl who I was physically attracted too. There was indeed very little (if any) emotional connection.

Howie Farkes

My post does sound a bit methodological I agree, but those were honestly the thoughts going on in my mind. I believe it is just the way I think. Yes the viewpoint that my finger was contaminated by puzzy juice is a little weird, and I'm not really sure why I feel that way. I suppose it could be that I'm a bit revolted by how a puzzy functions. It's not going to hold me back that's for sure.

As to your idea that my approach is too scientific, I agree. I believe that with the next encounter my approach will change greatly. I guess my thought process this time was: "this is the first time, and may be the last time, so I better try to do it all!" I realize of course that it will not be my last time, but hey, I could be hit by a bus tomorrow.

Drex

Glad to hear that she was a bad kisser. I have something to look forward to with the next girl!

numlock

I did use more finesse then simply grabbing areas but I see what you are saying. I spent a good 4 hours caressing this girl while the movies were on as you say. I know she was turned on. As for kissing other areas, it didn't do anything for me, I just thought it boring. The same goes with kissing, but as suggested by Drex I'm sure I'll want to do it more with a girl who is better at it.

PuertoRican_Lover

Well it was my first time so I thought that examining and experimenting was in order. I don't always think in such an analytical form, I just thought people would be interested in knowing what it was like for me and I presented it in a format that I thought would be easiest to read. But your point is well taken.

- HV