"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My thoughts on losing my virginity

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Ive got this HB8 at college who basically in short wants to fuk me. Thing is i know this girl is quite a experienced b!tch while im a virgin.

Now the problem here is that i want to lose my virginity to a fellow virgin but thats rare at my age coz most of the b!tches out there are major sluts who have been banged by one guy at least.

I guess the main reason i dont want to lose my virginity to someone whos quite experienced is that i will look like a b!tch when we get down to it, with her controlling the moves in the bed. I mean the man should be running things in the bed!? And it will be quite funny how i act all DJ with my talk but when it will come down to the main thing ill be like a little mouse. She will easily guess when we're at it that im a virgin and WILL be like WTF?

Just a few of my thoughts at the moment.

Anyway i thought id find out if other virgins feel like i do? And also any comments on what i should do in this situation?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I once heard someone tell another guy as a joke " if a naked girl would fall from the sky and lend in your lap you wouldn't know what to do with her"

just get the virgin thing over with as soon as possible. It don't mean if you never fukked someone that you don't know how, go watch porn if you need to learn how!!?? stop worring if it would be good or not, in time you will get better.

a) put on a condom, insert inside

b) start pumping

c) done. roll over and go to sleep.


Being a virgin is just in your head. Who cares if you never fukked a girl or fukked 1000's. If you don't, then someone else will and you will constantly looking for a virgin??? would you believe if a girl tells you she was a virgin?? and no you can't tell! sometimes there is blood and sometimes there isn't so that test don't matter sh1t and most chicks lie anyway about their sex life.

Your thinking like a girl about the virgin thing and that is scary.
 

Ojete

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Akitelatengo
OK man, you have to start somewhere!!!

you don't become the captain of a team just by joining it. It's like you start being an AFC and learn and improve until you become your own "Don Juan"...

She wants to f*ck you, so it is a lot easier!!

just relax and enjoy the experience... let her guide you if she's experienced, sooner or later the same will happen to you, so you will have to be "the b!tch" (as you say) to other experienced girl anyway...

unlesss....

you get a virgin girl (probably in a LTR) and together learn... but i guess you just want the f*ck right? just relax!! read some "gunwitch method" to enjoy your sexual adventure and enjoy!

sometimes other people will teach you, other times you will teach people, and even some other times you will learn from people you teach!!
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
I'm also a virgin. Hey, you think it's bad being a virgin at 18, well I'm 23 and am only just in a position where I will be losing my virginity soon. Thanks to this site I can look forward to a future filled with lots of girls.

As for having sex with a 'non-virgin', I'd say if that's the case then just be honest with her that you're a virgin. A girl who I have been talking to lately is very interested in me and I told her I was a virgin, even though she isn't, and she actually said 'would you lose it to me?'.

I think everyone's first time should be special. You might therefore want to consider losing it to a virgin, and you can 'learn the ropes' of sex together.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I have you beat at 23 Guitar Whizz :(

Anyway, there is no such thing as a male virgin. But since our society has created that concept this sort of things happens.
 

MightyLight

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Guitar_Whizz
I'm also a virgin.
I think everyone's first time should be special. You might therefore want to consider losing it to a virgin, and you can 'learn the ropes' of sex together.
i dont think guys care about the first time being special...I just tried to get as much experience in as possible
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
being special?

sorry im not here to rain down on anyone..but I lost mine when I was 17 my car the night of Senior Prom in a corn field.

was it special? yes it was the 1st time.

no matter what u do...or who ur with.ur first time is special.

but the next day you wont give a ****..except you will want to **** more!
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
get er done


hmm, my first time... ackward and over very quickly
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
TELL her it's your first time. Don't be ashamed about it. If she's worth a sh!t she'll understand that you're not going to be an experienced/skilled lover and hopefully she'll help you out and maybe even give you some pointers.

It's more crucial than ever in bed to pay attention to how she responds to you. Just relax and focus on that.

And if you blow too soon, "Sh!t...oh well. Gimme 5 minutes and we'll try this again. :D"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top