Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thought's on health

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Avoid fast food as much as possible (Mc Donalds is a never).

2.) Get plenty of sleep.

3.) Eat fresh or dried fruit when you want something sweetl; peanuts, cashews, etc when you want something salty.

4.) Eat cheese and drink milk.

5.) Drink water or tea when you are thirsty; drink as much as you would instead of soda or other artificially flavored drinks.

6.) Eat salads on occasion.

7.) Eat 4 or 5 small meals through out the day.

8.) Only eat when hungry.

9.) Take a daily multivitamin.

It is simple, works for me, and I haven't gained weight.

After cutting fast food from my diet I don't gain any sort of weight at all. During the winter is different. I usually gain about 10 lbs. But, I am sure this is normal; I lose it quite quickly once winter has ended.

5 ft 11 inches. Athletic build and not a whole lot of extreme muscle. Need some toning, but that is about it. 160-165 lbs usually. Body reaches 175-180 in the winter.

Hope this helps you guys and makes your lives simpler when it comes to nutrition. But make sure to modify your own diet to how you think it will work. If you are over weight. Well, then you need to run around the block a few times and all that jazz.

Caio.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Avoid fast food as much as possible (Mc Donalds is a never).

Avoid fast food PEROID.

3.) Eat fresh or dried fruit when you want something sweetl; peanuts, cashews, etc when you want something salty.

If you really care about your health there is unsalted nuts. I honestly think they taste better.

4.) Eat cheese and drink milk.

Scrap cheese,it's hard on your stomach.

9.) Take a daily multivitamin.

This is still up in the air,some studies are showing that multis actually take time off of your life.

It is simple, works for me, and I haven't gained weight.

Losing weight is different then caring for your health.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does gaining weight have to do with it? A lot of people are trying desperately to gain weight.

If I only ate when I was hungry i'd still look like a rake

Tea cannot be substituted for water.

"eat salads on occasion" should change to, eat veggies with every meal.

Milk is a very personal thing, most people cannot tolerate it and they don't even know it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
"eat salads on occasion" should change to, eat veggies with every meal.
While there is nothing wrong with that,there really isn't a need to eat veggies with EVERY meal.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't particularly mean weight control. i mean just keeping a healthy body in general. I'm not really looking for muscle weight gain or the related. I am merely in need to tone mine. That is all.