Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My theory on why women **** test

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reckon they do it to see where they stand and what behaviour is acceptable, like children "pushing boundaries". I don't think they do it to see how man you are or if you're an alpha but you can give that impression based on your reaction to the **** test.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the pushing boundaries theory, but, like most things in life, there are numerous interchanging explanations.

For me it's three fold, the other two (main) reasons being: a) they need some drama in life, it adds to their sense of purpose and provides gossip material and; b) they are testing manliness in the form of our own reactions.

There are other contributing factors to behavioural challenges, like hormonal fluctuations and psychological dysfunction and or distress, though those things are largely out of their sphere of control.

The only reaction that's ever needed is the bratty little sister treatment; unless of course they are genuinely upset, then either leave them alone or go full emo-sponge (momentarily) - i.e. protective big brother mode.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to turn the tests into jokes... It's a great opportunity to show your sense of humor!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the doing it on purpose. There are also those that doing it without intending it.
Being always prepared is good but being too suspicious it's not.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its just in their personality to continually test you. Watching for said tests will eventually become draining which is why open minded selfishness will save you headaches and time by trying to decipher shvt tests

-Jaimee

logicallefty

Reaction score
All good responses above.

The infamous sh|t test is always one of the first things I discuss with new DJs I am trying to bring to the red pill light. What I say is:

- They do it to see how much they can get away with

- They do it to see how much of a spine you have, which directly relates to the first reason above

- They do it because they want to find out if you are below their mental & intelligence level in life, the same, or above. ( And if they suspect you are below them they will continue to try to push you down further in order to bring their self esteem up. )

- It also serves as a method to weed you out of their pool for potential mates. If you are a wimp/chimp, they will eventually cross you off the list and move on to to the next guy. What are there, 3.5 billion men on the planet? Gotta weed some of those out.

- They do it for the drama which is like a crack fix to a woman

- They do it so they have stuff to talk about with their girlfriends

A man must understand the sh|t test, play it, and beat it early on or his d|ck tip will never see the inside of a vag, ever..