"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My "Tally" for this semester.

jba1234

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Ok, here is my scorecard for this semester.

Approached cold about 80 girls.
Got about 40 numbers.
Contacted about 25.
Actually met up with about twelve.
Banged three.
Made out with another but never more.
Flat out rejected by another two when I went in for the kiss and they did the classic head turn move to deflect the kiss.

Unfortunately I didnt reach my goal which is to find more of a long term girlfriend. But I learned an incredible amount from all this.

Do these seem like acceptable odds compared to the experience of others here?

Thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

jba1234

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Actually I wasnt clear on my request. I am asking for others to also post their scorecards. I guess what Im interested in is how many numbers people are getting and then how many dates and lays actually come from them.

Thanks
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I've been getting shot-down alot lately, but i know why it is.
It's because I've been drinking way too much Beer and let myself become fat! When women say "looks don't matter", they are lying, pure and simple. I've seen MANY skinny guyz with Fat women, but very-few the other way around.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
jba1234,

ey brotha, not bad not bad at all! very impressive! sounds like something i'd do like five years ago, lol. you must be pretty devoted to your hunting. sounds like hell to me. all those approaches and meetings. anyhow, good job bro!

maranathaman,

haha, such a sad truth. looks matter to almost everyone. it helps you a sh|tload. the only times i've ever had girls is because of that fact. almost every one of them have told to me i was either hot or cute. but later on that fades away, you become even hotter in their eyes because of your personality and attitude... if you produce the right one. then your looks won't matter so much as it did when the girl first met you. i myself say looks matter, i like a girl who takes care her of herself, not a girl with pimples and scars all over her face and make up for that matter, i really hate it. i prefer natural beauty.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
lol

I didn't do cold approaches this semester... almost.

Cold approached 20
got 15 numbers
5 went out for a date
kissed 2
banged 1, ended up being a wonderfull fukkbuddy

This year I was working it from a different angle. I started from building a social proof and got friends and aquaintances. The hot girls met me through their friends and noticed me by themselves.

I've had around 15 females showing strong interest.
4 of those I didn't take anywhere cause it was work
6 of those I never took out on a date, just casual chit chat...
Had 5 first dates with the best ones of the 15.
took 3 of those 5 on a second date
The best one of them didn't wanna kiss
The second one really wanted to fukk, so we did
The third one had to be LJBF cause I can't handle more than 2 girls at a time
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
JBA, what have you learned?

It would be interesting to know what your mindset was like when your approached the girls and what you said to them?
 

jba1234

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
For me the mindset has many aspects. I find that for me when I set out to meet girls I must actually plan for it. This allows me to focus. Also I don’t get caught off guard as easily. For example I will plan to go to school 3 or 4 hours earlier than my class to specifically meet women. Often I will even go on a day that I do not have class and spend that entire day doing one thing, meet girls. In other words I get really focused on the task at hand. You could say I'm "In the Zone". Second I don’t get caught up in the fact that many of these women are simply not going to be interested. So when I get the turn down for whatever reason I politely say nice talking to you and leave. I never argue or try to convince a girl once I see its going bad, I just get outa there and on to the next one. Another thing for me is I only accept phone numbers or make the date right there. Emails are not acceptable. Making the "date" right on the spot is something that I just caught on to, and wish I had figured out sooner. It allows you to cut the bull (like phone games) and find out the real interest level of the girl. Plus you get to see her again faster. A few times I even got the girl to go do something like coffee right there on the spot. With one I was making out with her an hour later. Another I took to the beach and had a serious make out session. Two days later I banged her. I am a big believer in making dates with girls on the spot. I never leave a date or meeting with a girl without setting up another. Some say its anti challenge but it works for me and allows me to gauge interest level. I hate wasting time with women, I guess I’m a little impatient and admit I probably have lost a few because of it.

When I approach I keep the conversation really basic at first. I take notice of something that she is doing and bring it up. “What are you studying”? “Did you make that purse”? After I see she might be friendly I might tease her a little. Build a little rapport. I’ll than say, “Sara, can you write your number down?” I than say that I have to go and excuse myself. I will then write on the paper with her number some info about the conversation.

Here are a few of the things I have learned: Please keep in mind this is my experience and may differ from other people.

Approaches from behind rarely work.

If she will only give her email but no number, forget it, your just wasting time.

“Hi” only seems to work if you have established eye contact, otherwise it’s kinda silly.

If there is no eye contact better to ask some kind of question.

Just because there is no eye contact doesn’t mean shes not interested. Many girls are purposefully avoiding eye contact with guys and you may have to break through the shell a little.

Going for the kiss without the proper kino and buildup usually ends in failure. In other words you cant just all of a sudden, out of the blue, try to kiss a girl, you have to work up to it. I made this mistake more than once and felt a little foolish. So now the kino starts right away.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
This is a good example to follow. :)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by jba1234 If she will only give her email but no number, forget it, your just wasting time.
Keeping in mind that there is no "right" way to do this... and after all you got laid...

Did you consider turning it somehow, so that you say "hi" to those other girls with supposedly low IL next time you see them. I've found that with cold approaches at college, they may be shy at first, because it's so unexpected, but they will this about it and really open up next time you see them.

“Hi” only seems to work if you have established eye contact, otherwise it’s kinda silly.
Have you tried "the polite way"
Excuse me...
She looks at you
Can I ask a question?
Sure
I was wondering where you got that purse

There's no way she can get away from that and you come off really polite.

If there is no eye contact better to ask some kind of question.
Doh. I guess you tried it. :D

Just because there is no eye contact doesn’t mean shes not interested. Many girls are purposefully avoiding eye contact with guys and you may have to break through the shell a little.
With cold approaches, there are some girls who will hold EC with you briefly then will do EVERYTHING to avoid eye contact. After that it takes 3 hellos and standing near them to respond. Extreme shyness?

So now the kino starts right away.
This is fukkin critical. It may seem as though it's awkward to kino at first, but you have to... othervise you're friends. And usually it's no big deal, even if she rejects you, she'll just politely decline.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jba1234

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Ice Cold
Good point on saying Hi the next time I see them I will be adding that to my bag.

Also "the polite way"
as you put it, is something I will be trying also. Plus its another way to make an approach rather than just hittin her with some question. This seduction stuff is great, your never finished learning and trying new methods. The best part is there are so many women out there that you can actually try different methods and guage the results.

Thanks
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by jba1234
Ice Cold
Good point on saying Hi the next time I see them I will be adding that to my bag.

Also "the polite way"
as you put it, is something I will be trying also. Plus its another way to make an approach rather than just hittin her with some question. This seduction stuff is great, your never finished learning and trying new methods. The best part is there are so many women out there that you can actually try different methods and guage the results.

Thanks
do u apprach groups too at college?
 

jba1234

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Rarely. Ive found its hard to break into the group. Typically the women seem to use each other as some sort of shield. Its like your almost interrupting them. There are so many single girls alone why even bother with the increased challenge.

Late
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by jba1234
Rarely. Ive found its hard to break into the group. Typically the women seem to use each other as some sort of shield. Its like your almost interrupting them. There are so many single girls alone why even bother with the increased challenge.

Late
yeah that's what i've been thinking too but was curious. Anyways dude, keep up the good work :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top