Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Take On Sunshine Girls ..

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My former oneitis with whom i landed up in the buddy zone is a sunshine girl, when i just newly entered the RAFC phase I got a lot of signals from her but they amounted to nothing in the end.

This girl is a real cutie & she sabotages her own relationships by telling guys who she likes that shes not interested only so they can get more needy, an AW symptom there :eek: & then broods over it later when things dont work.

She adheres to a strict moral code of having never ever kissed a guy & calls herself 'virgin mary', Im from India & things are relatively conservative here.

So sunshine girls might see doing things like making out & having sex as a BIG SIN, which is why they dont do it.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, the F is common so it is "Sage of a Fallen Age"

Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
This girl is a real cutie & she sabotages her own relationships by telling guys who she likes that shes not interested only so they can get more needy, an AW symptom there :eek: & then broods over it later when things dont work.

She adheres to a strict moral code of having never ever kissed a guy & calls herself 'virgin mary', Im from India & things are relatively conservative here.

So sunshine girls might see doing things like making out & having sex as a BIG SIN, which is why they dont do it.
Hombre, how could she be an "Attention Wh@re" if she is a virgin and refuses to have a less than serious relationship with any guy that asks her?? She sounds like she has high standards and men who have a "DJ" Player attitude don't usually get these women so they get upset because she refuses to play the game!

Not every woman you like is going to like you - not a big issue - move on to someone who wants your company!!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My former oneitis with whom i landed up in the buddy zone is a sunshine girl, when i just newly entered the RAFC phase I got a lot of signals from her but they amounted to nothing in the end.

Wow, that's crazy, I was just involved with a girl that did the EXACT same thing, and she's indian too. Could this be the same girl? Wow. She doesn't seem like an AW though, but who the heck knows.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, YUP!!...

I'm so very proud of you PuertoRican Lover!

You hit the bullseye w/ that comment!

It's so nice to see a guy on this 'board that FINALLY understands women! I've been tryin' to find a good way to put this to y'all (well at least when I had the time to LOL), but you did it! Thanks Buddy!

Yup, not all women are "attention...whatchamacallits...", it gets sickening seeing this illogical fallacy posted all over this 'board...

LITERALLY -- when guy sees girls not interested in him (maybe she's just FRIENDLY w/ everyone -- tryin' to maintain a positive life from her already stressful existence -- and was NEVER interested in the in the guy in the first place...HEY NOW! LOL)... You can almost ALWAYS expect to see plastered on this 'board right after: ah, she's just some "attention...'ho...yadda yadda..."

It's just very refreshing to see a poster who actually attempts to come up with a LOGICAL conlcusion to the situation. LOL

Oh, and this applies to a much broader scale of women than just "Sunshine Girls"...Hopefully all guys will realize one day...

;)

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I did say 'former' oneitis & shes an AW because she uses guys to inflate her ego by getting them to be needy & doesnt even want an LTR.

btw i believe no girl is worth the time once she LJBFs

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I did say 'former' oneitis & shes an AW because she uses guys to inflate her ego by getting them to be needy & doesnt even want an LTR.

btw i believe no girl is worth the time once she LJBFs
My Indian compadre, every girl eventually wants a LTR they just want it with the 'right' guy of her choosing. More girls need to be like this girl and start 'qualifying' the men they choose to keep company with.

Woman don't force guys to approach them nor do they 'make' men needy. It is only the 'weak' men who become needy of one girl who doesn't want him!

Only ask a girl out once and see what she says - if she says "absolutely not" then leave her alone!! If she says" maybe" then ask one more time and that is all, and then leave her presesence and do not become friends with her!!! Give her no attention!!!

I think "Sunshine" girl means something different than what you think - isn't this a girl who sticks around a man when everything is going good but leaves when things go bad???

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always understood a "Sunshine Girl" to be one with a bright, bubbly, cheerful personality. She is friendly to everyone and gives guys a false impression of intrest. The perky, sales clerk type.

:Hi! I'm Christy!:D Can I help you find anything today?:D No? Well if you do just let me know!":D

You know...the ones you just want to smack...:rolleyes:

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being bubbly, but a 'sunshine girl' is one who is bright and bubbly on the surface, but a ***** underneath.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
I've always understood a "Sunshine Girl" to be one with a bright, bubbly, cheerful personality. She is friendly to everyone and gives guys a false impression of intrest. The perky, sales clerk type.

:Hi! I'm Christy!:D Can I help you find anything today?:D No? Well if you do just let me know!":D

Stupid me, I thought he was talking of one of those women that pose in the Sun newspaper! Duh.....

At any rate, the paradox of the attention hor is that we, as wimpy AFC men, have created this creature.

Women that we call attention wh*res are this way because they constantly have a drove of AFC men following them around. Kissing their arse, buying them drinks and generally putting them on a pedastal. It's only human nature that a woman would turn into this abomination of a creature.

I suppose that's why some of them respond so well to a man that doesn't treat her like royalty, because a man that does not do this, for the attention wh*re, is a rare commodity.

Granted, there are still those certain Attention wh*res that are just that and are so warped and twisted that they are mentally f*cked up.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAA

Girls in the Sun? Isn't that jsut in Canada? ... They ARE called sunshine girls though.