Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My supervisor more info

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 months ago my supervisor started to flirt with me at work. I asked her out she told she was busy, but the same day she added me on Facebook. We did the basic talking.

A week later I asked her out again and she tells me she is on a happy relationship for 3 years. She also told me she is living with the guy. Couple of weeks later I was changed to another supervisor. I backed off.

Last Saturday for my surprise she texted me a video joke at 4am. We talked a bit and I made again my intentions clear that at least if her relationship wouldn’t work in the future she should call me. She replied in a nasty way that me and her would never happen and no means no and it will be no. I just replied saying ok and wish her well or something stupid like that and she blocked me on Facebook. This was Sunday.

Monday and Wednesday I had to go to office both times she ignored me. I noticed she came around me many times. But I just ignored her.
When I left the office, even tho she is not my supervisor anymore, she texted me for work something about that my customers are very happy with my work etc. she used the company’s message system, not her Phone which usually she used for work when talking to me.

Should I just continue to ignore her at the office and sometimes a dry hi here and there if there’s no other way to ignore her ?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably acted needy too, gave her way too much attention compliments and a couple of more needy msgs. Probably smothered her. I think she just wanted attention from the get go nothing more or to find out if she could seduce me.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably acted needy too, gave her way too much attention compliments and a couple of more needy msgs. Probably smothered her. I think she just wanted attention from the get go nothing more or to find out if she could seduce me.
I had a coworker that seriously messed me up. She was a master attention manipulator without ever agreeing on a date; we had one (you can find it on the forums here). It's insane to what levels women will go to for your attention - she also messaged me in the middle of the night, messaged me all the time, while we were still working together, joked around etc., but never agreed on a date. I finally blocked her and removed her from my life.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a coworker that seriously messed me up. She was a master attention manipulator without ever agreeing on a date; we had one (you can find it on the forums here). It's insane to what levels women will go to for your attention - she also messaged me in the middle of the night, messaged me all the time, while we were still working together, joked around etc., but never agreed on a date. I finally blocked her and removed her from my life.
I had fault on this too. Probably should have just kept friendly with her with long periods of silence and just flirting in the office and waiting for her relationship to end. I jumped the gun to soon showing my cards.

but I agree with you. She probably just wanted attention and message buddy and was probably trying to friendsone Me

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had fault on this too. Probably should have just kept friendly with her with long periods of silence and just flirting in the office and waiting for her relationship to end. I jumped the gun to soon showing my cards.

but I agree with you. She probably just wanted attention and message buddy and was probably trying to friendsone Me
The moment a woman says the word "busy", forget her. Busy means not interested.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just ignore her at work? And now and then the basic hello and keep moving?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always a bad situation getting involved with chicks that are in relationships/living with other guys.
Ditch and go meet more girls
<3

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always a bad situation getting involved with chicks that are in relationships/living with other guys.
Ditch and go meet more girls
<3
And this one is my boss lol
Was anyways. I’m working with a different supervisor now.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep it professional. Forget her as far as any kind of friendship or personal relationship is concerned.
If I kept her as Facebook friend probably I could be her rebound down the road. But I kept pushing too much and she blocked me and cut me off. But most likely she just wanted attention and friendship.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I kept her as Facebook friend probably I could be her rebound down the road. But I kept pushing too much and she blocked me and cut me off. But most likely she just wanted attention and friendship.
It doesn't really matter what she wants. She was uncooperative, so forget her.

All that's left is the professional relationship and you should leave it at that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that's left is the professional relationship and you should leave it at that.
Yes, and he'll be likely if he can make that work. He needs to be searching for a new job at this point. That's difficult to do right now because companies are laying off now more than they are hiring.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and he'll be likely if he can make that work. He needs to be searching for a new job at this point. That's difficult to do right now because companies are laying off now more than they are hiring.
Yeah, it's best to avoid these kinds of situations in the first place. At work you have to be extra cautious.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work is not gonna be an issue. She is no longer my direct supervisor and all seems fine. Any way to turn this around with no contact and a mix of keeping it professional and give zero attention and validation?
I work off site so I see her maybe once a week when I go to office so it’s easy for me to keep distance

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work is not gonna be an issue. She is no longer my direct supervisor and all seems fine.
That might help your job security.

Any way to turn this around with no contact and a mix of keeping it professional and give zero attention and validation?
There is no way to turn it around.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any point to try to text in couple of weeks and see if she has calmed down? She blocked me on Facebook only.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work is not gonna be an issue. She is no longer my direct supervisor and all seems fine. Any way to turn this around with no contact and a mix of keeping it professional and give zero attention and validation?
I work off site so I see her maybe once a week when I go to office so it’s easy for me to keep distance
This situation is not worth investing any energy in.