My suggestion to the moderators:

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you start a new section for members say oh....25 years of age and higher? You have a high school section, but I notice ALOT of posts in the discussion forum with guys aged 16 to 23 or so. And they keep asking many of the same questions over and over, "How do I go after a girl with a bf, ITs my first date, what do I do, What do I say, etc". Seems to be getting younger and younger as the days go by.

How about we start a forum for guys who have been through the ringer a few times, who have some experience, but just need a tweaking of their game. With some adult questions. Mods?

Reaction score
Man you hit it on the nail....I F*UCKING HATE to see those post about she has a boy friend and PLEASE HELP ME....I almost literally throw the f*uck up when I read this kind of pathetich assed f*ucking ****. Yeah I guess by my words you can see how I feel about these type of posts.

Of all the ho's in the world to go after why the f*uck would you choose someone with a boyfriend: Read this one from someone from this board who snook into the pn:

YO whats happened playaz!
I've been deeling with this one bi.tch for about 2 and half months, been friends with her for about 4 months. She had a good reputation, came from a good family, and she still a virgin. This might now fall under any of your pimpin category. But I accually had a relationship with this *****. I caught her in her lies before, made her feel guilty, insecure, isolated.Never jealous thou.

But as time went by, she starting changing. SHe woke up one day and decided that she just wants to be friends. I told her ass that Im not looking for her to be my friend, and that I hope she has a good life. I started ignoring her, but one day unexpectingly I was chillin with my friend, and she called my friend asking her for a ride. He came and picked her up, I was in the car ignoring her. My friend asked her why did you guy break up? You guys was so good with each other? yada yada yada! ANd she went on telling me, Can I tell him what happened? I still ignored! ANd then she went on telling him that she was looking to be single, yada yada yada. I got pissed and told my homie like this in front of her. "Listen dogg, don't ever trust no girl. Girls are all *****s. They like bird. Once you feed them they satisfied. But once you don't feed them anything they keep comign back for more." The ***** got offended! SHe went out of the car, and her sister came. WHile I was in the car, she keeping giving me looks of I hate u, but i still miss you. I looked straight back at her, and told her " Take ur happy jolly ass home, and quit looking at me."

Two days later, I came back to talk to her . And insisted her to come back to me.She still hugged me tight and kept look at my lips sending me signals and ****. But when I asked her to come back with me. She rejected me. I let her know that same night she acting like a 12 and if she is going to choose these friends over me(friends I isolated), then certainly
she is a slut. She got offended, I went on with my self.

I didn't talk to her for about 4-5 days, until she called me. I hung up! Then she e-mailed me writing this letter:

First of all,u don jus hang up on me like dat *****, i fukin got sumthin to tell u. . After u called me *****, slut, tramp, and *****. U know wut, this is why i didnt want u as a boy friend, u fukin choose ur frendz over me, u never trust me, ur never gon fukin change. i swear ur so0o0o0o fukin immature, ur a fukin 18 year old BOY. Only a 18 year old MAN would have a decent job, would have a cell phone, wouldnt chill wit 16 year olds, would have a car, would go to skool, wouldnt be in a gang, wouldnt smoke marijuana and cigarettes, wouldnt go to westwould village every saturday night, and would think bout his future. I swear on ma life im so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o much more mature than u and i desreve so0o0o0o0o much better than ur fukin low-class ***** ass. I swear to g-d ur a low class, piece of ****, immature little 18 year old BOY. I was fukin thinkin of gettin bvak wit u, but after u swore to g-d that im a hooker cuz i dumped ur ass, i fukin was like, omg i cant believe i ever got ma self involved wit this guy. So, im so0o happy its over, and im so0o happy i dumped ur ass, lol.

I called her that night, and told her look either we can resolve this like mature adults or forget everything that happened and move on with our life. SHe said ok. She started telling me that I went on your screen name and I know you were talking to other girls. I told her yes I did only talk to others girls and that it doesn't matter cuz you have no feelings. She admit to me she has feelings in that way. I said Ok since now u have feelings, why don't u want to get back with me and stop playing these childish games. She is like no, im happy the way I am, yada yada yada.I told her naw its not that. Ur choosing ur friends over.I told her its cool, I said I accept it and im going to move on with another girl. The crazy ***** said, "fine GO fu.
ck ur HOES". I told her , "yes I will go **** hoes, cuz a hoe knows what she wants, u..u don't know what you want". be4 she was about to say anything.. I hung up!

She e-mailed me 10 minutes and said:

FUK YOU!!!!!!!! U ARE THE BIGGEST MAN ***** AND JIGELLO IVE EVER KNOWN, DAMN I SWEAR I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE LIKE DAT, THNK G-D I SED NO TO U. ANYWAYZ, YEH GO FUK ALLA DEM HOES, CUZ THATS EXACTLY WUT U ARE, A HOE. U ARE SO0O0O0O0O LOW CLASS, JUST LIKE GABE AND SAMMY. I SWEAR SAMAN, MA EX BOYFRIEND, WAS THE BEST MAN FOR ME, AND I NEED A MAN LIKE DAT. NOT SOME IMMATURE PIECE OF **** LIKE U, SOMEONE THATS GON BE SUCCESSFUL IN HIS FUTURE, AND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WUT HE WANTS TO DO IN LIFE. RYAN, GROW THE FUK UP. UR 22 YEARS OLD, AND UR GOIN ONLINE LOOKIN FO ALLA THSES HOES. JESUS CRIST, LOOK 4 SUM1 DESCENT, AND COMMITFUL. BUT IN ORDER FOR U TO GET A NICE AND COMMITFULL GRRL ISTO FIX YOURSELF UP FIRST. I SWEAR ION MA LIFE YOU'RE GON BE A LOZER IN LIFE, WATCH.

I called her and left a v-message saying.
"LOOK DEBBIE. FROM NOW ON IM NOTHING IN UR LIFE. NOT A MAN, NOT A FRIEND, AND NOT EVEN A SPIRIT.U SEE I LEARNED I DON'T NEED TO CHANGE MYSELF FOR ANYONE. I RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM, THAN LOVED FOR WHAT IM NOT. I COULD OF CHERISHED U AND CARED FOR YOU, BUT U ****ED IT ALL UP. MY FEELINGS ARE GONE! I NEVER KNEW UR A MATERIALISTIC ASS/CONFUSED/STUBBORN/WISHY WASHY/ INSECURE LIL GIRL AND THATS A BIG TURN OFF. U MIGHT HATE ME NOW, BUT DON'T EVER EVER TRY TO DISRESPECT ME AGAIN. NOW RUN AWAY BRIDE."

2 hours passed and I was talking to her cousin. She told me she is like this in every relationship. I was SURPRISED and SHOCKED! Her last boyfriend that she loved, she broke it up with him be4 of her distorted feelings. ANd starting getting jealous once the guy moved on with another girl.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BIT.CH? WHY DO U THINK SHE REALLY MOVED ON? WHY ARE SOME WOMAN CONFUSED? WHY IS SHE A CHOOSIE SUZIE? HOW CAN I MANIPULATE THIS SITUATION AND REVERSE IT ON HER?HOW CAN I SEDUCE HER BACK AND **** HER OVER? WHAT IS UR SUGGESTIONS?
LOL!
I RATHER HEAR SOME PLAYA **** FOR THIS ONE. SOME ART OF SEDUCTION COME BACK. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR U GUYS SAY MOVE ON!YES I AM GOING TO MOVE ON, BUT I STILL WANT THIS ***** SO JEALOUS THAT WHEN SHE COMES BACK I WILL REVERSE IT ON HER.I KNOW IM GOING TO SEE HER ON SATURDAY, BUT IM GOING TO BRING ANOTHER BRAWD. TELL ME WHAT IS BEST TO DO OVERALL?
I REALLY WANT TO BREAK HER OFF BE4 SHE REALLY MOVED ON! LOL! ANYWAYS . THANK YOU GUYS FOR UR SUPPORT.

Reminder: this bi,tch is 16!TURNING 17. And she is a VIRGO.

and our response to this goober type of shyt:

1723.4 in reply to 1723.3

On the realz,
What are we supposed to be given you advice on? You aint "playin" "pimp-tight" "mackin" or "pimpin".....the **** you wrote is about you and your "girlfriend" breakin up.

Look at this forum and tell me how many people are in your current situation that can give you advice.

Your question should've been:

1. This ***** bounced on me, how do I catch the next ***** and put her under some real instructions....so I don't end up her boyfriend and she still given me everything I want?

Mr. Fabulous
aka "Prince Charming"

and:

JYEAH....ur right ,
just cuz I put a pic uv 1 bit.ch and ME together on the PIMP NETWORK dont make me no Pimp or Mack, BUT me not reactin or showin emotion like you,talkin bout F-You and this and that,yet me adequately pullin ur ho card with such ease should give you a clear indication that Im in the game 4 realz not readin what ICE BERG SLIM said or did,,Do tha math mayne
.I just left from an interview with a new ***** right now,and Im 4 deep,now im just tryin to get'em comfortable with the cathin dates from ANY location as opposed to the College, Strip Club or the WORLD WIDE WEB.
But truthfully speakin, which is how a PIMP do, its obvious that this ***** struck a cord in yo emotional ass because what she said appears to be true, which is clear for EVERYBODY to See, lemme let the ***** talk for me like a PIMP do.

...THE ***** TOLD YOU and I QUOTE
"I SWEAR ION MA LIFE YOU'RE GON BE A LOZER IN LIFE, WATCH. "

LOL.
She swore on her LIFE ..playamike?DayUm Hommie,
What part of the game is that ??

Yeah, Im Mr Furley, truned Black,on crak,who just had a heart attack,
WITH a *****s makin ME money without TALKIN BACK.

heres what you can do for yourself and everyone in this post since you did ur homework on PIMPIN.
go to this site.
http://cinnamonbunz.com/framesgalleries.htm
check for
KELLY A in the model index
then look a my "SKANKY HO" picture again
http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=200
and youll see that SOME of us in this "PIMP" network really do this **** 4 realz.

Keep yo mouf shut when GROWN FOLKS TALKIN,.
Oh ill be 30 next month

http://models.pimphop.com
"But I dont Diss em,I just TALK 2 EM"

So maybe this posting board needs to crack down on fools who insist on being symps and sponge bob types..

Kuen1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch...that was one of the worst things I have ever read. I could actually feel my brain cells die. Huffing gasoline would have been better for my brain as compared to reading that. LOL. Let ME TeLl you how dese PiiMpss du WITT deseE hooes. Man...that was bad.
Anyways...count another vote for a 25 + forum. Then maybe I won't have to sift through the "i like this girl in 8th period, but I can't look at her and I saw her look at me once and she has a boyfriend but i think she kind of likes me so what should i do?" type of posts.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been suggested before in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum. That is where this is going.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Are suggestion actually looked upon or is this forum som type of virtual trash can?

metahuman

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Are suggestion actually looked upon or is this forum som type of virtual trash can?
Both. The former is dependent on Allen actually being online, and the latter is typical.