"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My succesfull business, life goals and women

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hi brothers,

I didn't post anything for months because I was busy all day and evenings with my business. As some of you know I did the biggest alpha move ever. Started my own big business. I learned and worked for years for a boss and started the same business (franchise) on another location and I have loads of customers.

I bought myself a 2013 coupé BMW that looks raw as f*ck.

I work all week to manage, sell my products to my customers, clean organise and go on and on.

Only thing is that I gained loads of fat because I eat a lot cuz of work stress (it's normal I just started) and I don't put much effort in girls anymore. I got only one option tbh that keeps texting and I dropped every other girl, it's fine.

The only thing I really need to work on is my fitness routine. Even though I work from 8:30 to 18:30 everyday, I need to go home, make dinner and still go to the gym.

I will do that from today on and make a post about my progress every monday. I f*ckd some girls but not too much that crossed my path in a club.

When I'm back at 18% bodyfat (now its 27% or something, yes i know its really bad) I will finesse my wardrobe and go back to the club and daygame as usual and post hella stories again here.

First things first, I made the alpha move of being a boss of a 600 square meter store with 2 guys on payroll now I need my fitness regime back and relax in my mind.

To be continued!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Hire more people so you can work less
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hire more people so you can work less
They need a lot of intensive training because its a specific product I sell, it needs 6 months to at least a year to understand the products... so good people are rare to find.

I'm working on it, when I get my team together I will take more days off too train and rest. It's too much at the moment to handle but I manage and go true it like a champ, we can't quit, we won't quit, we motivate ourselves. We are don juans bro, we are winners.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Great job man. Stop even thinking about women and just do what's best for YOU! Gotta kill that little demon of desperation in you.

Also, I would look for ways to be more efficient with your time to get gym time. There is almost always hours in the day that are wasted on utter nonsense.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I used to spend 3 hours daily in the gym when I was working 10 hour days. It should be easy to find 1 hour per day to gym. Get in the routine and you’ll rarely miss a day.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top