Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My succesfull business, life goals and women

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi brothers,

I didn't post anything for months because I was busy all day and evenings with my business. As some of you know I did the biggest alpha move ever. Started my own big business. I learned and worked for years for a boss and started the same business (franchise) on another location and I have loads of customers.

I bought myself a 2013 coupé BMW that looks raw as f*ck.

I work all week to manage, sell my products to my customers, clean organise and go on and on.

Only thing is that I gained loads of fat because I eat a lot cuz of work stress (it's normal I just started) and I don't put much effort in girls anymore. I got only one option tbh that keeps texting and I dropped every other girl, it's fine.

The only thing I really need to work on is my fitness routine. Even though I work from 8:30 to 18:30 everyday, I need to go home, make dinner and still go to the gym.

I will do that from today on and make a post about my progress every monday. I f*ckd some girls but not too much that crossed my path in a club.

When I'm back at 18% bodyfat (now its 27% or something, yes i know its really bad) I will finesse my wardrobe and go back to the club and daygame as usual and post hella stories again here.

First things first, I made the alpha move of being a boss of a 600 square meter store with 2 guys on payroll now I need my fitness regime back and relax in my mind.

To be continued!

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire more people so you can work less

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire more people so you can work less
They need a lot of intensive training because its a specific product I sell, it needs 6 months to at least a year to understand the products... so good people are rare to find.

I'm working on it, when I get my team together I will take more days off too train and rest. It's too much at the moment to handle but I manage and go true it like a champ, we can't quit, we won't quit, we motivate ourselves. We are don juans bro, we are winners.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job man. Stop even thinking about women and just do what's best for YOU! Gotta kill that little demon of desperation in you.

Also, I would look for ways to be more efficient with your time to get gym time. There is almost always hours in the day that are wasted on utter nonsense.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to spend 3 hours daily in the gym when I was working 10 hour days. It should be easy to find 1 hour per day to gym. Get in the routine and you’ll rarely miss a day.