My stripper technique, still in alpha stage.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well folks. I took a trip to the local all nude strip club last night to test out a system I have been thinking over.

And it did not work, BUT, it could if you can pull it off right. I just thought I share it with you guys.

Ok, firstly you will need to find your stripper target. See them dancing on the tables and what not, pick one you like, or pick two, or more. You can repeat the routine on a couple different ones.

I picked this super hot Hispanic girl…..my god, what a body.

Now, what I did here was I ordered a lap dance form her, in a private booth. I paid 50$ and we got started, it was 10 min long.

Now, the trick is all in the convo while she’s giving you the lap dance. You Must get her to talk about real world every day things. No sexy talk like “wow you’re so hot” you have to engage her with question like “what do you do for fun?” or “do you go to school, or work outside of the club?”

I’ll pick school in this example

Engage her in a convo about school. a lot of strippers are in school and are stripping to pay off loans and stuff. Now, if you yourself are in school then great. Ask the stripper about her major, or what her career plans are.

Now, imagine she says something like “I’m working on my MA in English” this is where you all the sudden pretend you have something in common with her, you have to say it in a tone of voice that’s surprised and not fake sounding “really, my passion is writing and that’s the field I’m leaning towards in terms of a major”

Boom, you established something in common and you must keep her talking, keep her serious about the matter, don’t let her trail off into sexy lap dance talk. Engage her more about her major in English, or whatever field she brings up. make sure she’s talking to you seriously.

I was doing this yesterday except it was about law school.

Now, at the end of the lap dance make sure you guys are still talking about being an English major and getting a masters in it. tell her how much you really want to know about it. make sure you come off as sincere.

At this point she will probably leave (she has too because she’s working). ask her for her name. She will give you her stage name (daisy, violet, lexy, jezel, jewel ….. ) remember it for later.

Stay in the strip club for maybe another 20 min or so. Let her think about the convo you guys had.

When you are ready to leave ask one of the people that works there for her. Make sure you talk to her privately because this is where you bring up the question of her e-mail.

Make it sound like she really engaged you with her knowledge of the subject of school and being an English major. Make her think that you’re striving to make it in school and would love to have somebody that knows what they’re talking about. This is where you have to ask her for her e-mail. Don’t even bother with a phone umber, she will catch on with that. Girls are much more secure with e-mails, they can always simple not respond or block you.

“listen, I know you’re a stripper and all and I really appreciate our serious discussion, I was really enlightened…. can exchange e-mail addresses and continue it on line? I have so many questions. No phone numbers, I don’t want that”

she may say no, then you’re done. goodbye. This is what happened to me, she said she’s not allowed to give out personal info to anyone.

If she says yes. Then you’re golden. You got her e-mail. You can talk to her online.

From this point you will want to set up a date. Hopefully she’s single. After maybe a dozen e- exchanges about school and serious things ask her out.

Good luck guys.

Chrisman

Banned
Reaction score
Do you try to come off as a faggot, or is it just something natural?

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gives you a lapdance and you decide to initiate fluff-talk? :D

Troll

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
they usually start it.

they ask **** like, "so what do you do?" "how old are you?" they usually don't want you to just sit there and not say anything.

So.. you're sitting there enjoying it all, until you make a common connections about something. School, work, jobs, careers. Anything significant. That's when you establish a sort of rapport via fluff talk.

if you can get her to be serious about it then your chances are existent.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Great, so I'm 50 bucks down with a set of blue balls and nothing to show for it apart from some skanks email, supposing this "technique" works.....what a waste of time.

And not to mention SHES A STRIPPER, so supposing you do manage to fluff your way to glory enough for the b!tch to drop her panties I've now got the added risk of waking up without my wallet and watch.

I dont like this at all, thanks but I'll stick to the normal pub/club chicks.

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a pile of sh1t. I'm a stripper and I can assure you this technique is boll0cks. If some guy starts asking me questions at any time when I'm in work it drives me mad, and I have to walk off because I'm that annoyed. I sometimes even pretend to lose my voice. My colleague and I have a points rating system for the stupidest questions too. You seem to forget you're paying for her time. Chump.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you for real? :confused:

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leah
What a pile of sh1t. I'm a stripper and I can assure you this technique is boll0cks. If some guy starts asking me questions at any time when I'm in work it drives me mad, and I have to walk off because I'm that annoyed. I sometimes even pretend to lose my voice. My colleague and I have a points rating system for the stupidest questions too. You seem to forget you're paying for her time. Chump.
i dont think you've ever even been to a strip club.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Great, so I'm 50 bucks down with a set of blue balls and nothing to show for it apart from some skanks email, supposing this "technique" works.....what a waste of time.

And not to mention SHES A STRIPPER, so supposing you do manage to fluff your way to glory enough for the b!tch to drop her panties I've now got the added risk of waking up without my wallet and watch.

I dont like this at all, thanks but I'll stick to the normal pub/club chicks.
Summed up quite well.

Dude, not even an email.

Yeah, I'm SURE she's not allowed to give out personal info:rolleyes:

Oh, and Logen, I think you meant to say "My stripper technique, still in AFC beta stage".

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already her chump client by agreeing to pay her $50.

That is her business, giving lap dances for money, she is not going to lose a client.

Why is it that every guy that goes to a strip club is thinking that the stripper likes him?? GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD! SHE IS COMING ON TO YOU BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOUR MONEY NOT YOU!

DjDamage

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe how vindictive (i've used this word before) this forum is. instead of people giving positive reinforcing and advice there's these halfwits that think it's fun to flame somebody that's new and actually tries to get somewhere with a theory of technique.

Think of it this way guys. I posted this to help people, to get people to think and share their thoughts. Instead, I’m flamed and put down for it. How does this breed and positive forum atmosphere that’s rich with information and advice?

I can take my posts somewhere else and so can dozens of other people who feel the same way. And then you will be left with a forum full of trolls and *******s who love to start arguments and flaming matches. I regret to say that this forum is pretty much there.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you, I've been to strip clubs about 100 times and I've only banged one but I think that one time taught me the secret to it. The only problem is it would be hard to reproduce the circumstances.

Basically all the guys from my job decided to have a private Xmas party (aside from the official company Xmas party) at our local strip club. Basically 25 of us went to the club and had food catered there for our party. We did this at the bar, so there were other customers around, it wasn't in a private room. All the other guys there were doing the usual gawking at the girls like they haven't seen a tit in 2 years. WE were having a great time. We were drinking and talking and laughing and joking around. We weren't even really paying that much attention to the girls. I mean if they came around we would tip them but nobody was hawking them.

I must have rejected like 5 or 6 girls for lap dances (it's awesome to be in a place where the guys reject the girls) cause I was having a better time with my boys. Finally the hottest girl in the place came up to me and said she was watching me all night, that she was upset that I hadn't noticed her, and that she really wanted to be alone with me. I thought she was just gaming me but she was so hot I decided to take the plunge and get a couple dances with her.

About 30 secs. into the private dance we started making out and doing some serious bumping and grinding. I must've spent $200 on her. I thought that was it but then she asked me to get sushi with her cause she was getting off work. After about 3 dates with her I ended up banging her and till this day I get a booty call once in a while.

I guess the moral of the story is to go to the strip clubs with your friends and just have a great time. Enjoying life is attractive to anyone, even strippers.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've dated... well, not dated, I dated one, I was ****ing around with the other, two stippers on two different occusaions.

the key is, or better stated, the thing is, I didn't meet either one of them at a strip club.

The only way you will get a woman at a strip club is if she is a gold digger and you come off as someone who has money.

That technique you so called found is not crap, but it's coming from someone I can tell who doesn' tknow the mindset of a stripper.

Strippers ,at least at work, are about their money. No matter how engaging the convo is, how "cute" you are, they see you as a poteital customer and everything they are going to do is to get more money out of you.

The smart ones now even give their phone numbers out, and when you call them, they get you to come BACK to the strip club.

Also, you haven't said anything new... Believe it or not, alot of guys go to strip clubs just to have pretty women listen to them.. the lap dances are just currency.

You don't want to end up like the guy in Arizona that is suing a stripper for $200k that she "bribed" him out of over 3 years, made him get a divorce and file bankrupcty.

The stripper I used to mess around with.. she gives "clients" her cell phone number, even goes out with them from time to time, and milks most of them dry. She does it because she is playing on a fantasy most guys have to date strippers.

I saw her at a night club last thursday with some chump she told me she meet at the strip club.

On the other hand, I meet her at a night club, I had seen her around for a while and didn't know who she was (or what she did) and she told me she was a stripper, I honeslty told her to stop bull****ting me (kinda short) and when she started asking me to do stuff I let her know I had other options and wasn't spending money on her just to see her.