My Story- need some advice...

Martini

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this forum is not for depressed people to whine about their miserable life, but I just need some help, cause I just dunno what to do next, where to stat, where to go, what’s next??? Just need some advice...

I’m 18 year-old guy. The last few years of my life have been really pontless. While others, my friends that I had, partied around, lived their life fully, then I sat home at my computer, played some addictive games like Counter Strike, Runescape etc. I haven’t played any of them for a year though. I feel like I have missed my teens. While all others have something to remember, something good from youth, then my youth is really boring. I have one best friend and a few friends, but I usually don’t have much to do. Recently I have thought a lot on suicide. But I won't do it. Just thought on it. Everything would be much easier then,This summer has also been just sitting at home in my computer or just watching movies. I go outside when I have some people to go with. I hate doing things solo, even riding the bus to traiing I always meet my training mates in there before training.

During my 18 years I have never even kissed a girl. I have had no girlfriends, not even a girl friend. I am not very sociable person. I love talking to people, but it is one of my weakest sides. I lack of social skills. At school I am considered smart as other, but actually I am just stupid, because I cannot understand things whcih are really neended in life, like people. Without them life would be pointless. I may understand well some amth, or whatever. I don’t like these things, I just get the idea usually faster than many others. Naturally.

You guys probably think I have done nothing to change my life. But for the last half yaear I have been skimming through different seduction forums. RSDNation, ParagonProject, this and other. Read the DJ Bible, Blueprint, >New Breed other. Watched RSD DVDs Done a lot. But to be honest I have learnt nothing from this. I understand this, but it just does not attach to me. I really try, but when I am outside then then I just can’t practice these things reality. I try, approach, but nothing ever comes out of it. Usually girls just get bored round me. As I said before my conversational skills aren’t good. Also my sense of humour is lowww. I just don’t have any ideas. You say, talk whatever comes into head. Don’t think inside your head. I try, I do’t, but still everything is kinda dry, like fake. Then the self comes throguh and that’s it. I get blowned out.

I probably wouldn’t even try to change my life, but last year has been really horrible. I just fell in love, so-called oneitis. That girl was just perfect. And I just blew everything up with her. I probably didn’t even had a chance, because she was „too good“ for me then. Usually at high school it is not that unpopular guys date with more popular girls. I don’t whether she is popular or not, at first, she seemed like an average girl. I actually had a chance to try anything, try to seduce her, try anything, but I ****ed things up. She is basically laughing over me at the moment. She is on so wrong perception of me. This summer it even got worse as one fo my „friends“ who know about this story, just decided to make things even worse for me and at the moment they are just laughing over me on MSN together about the BS that he is telling her. That sucks. Some rumour about me are spreading around and I have no idea what it is.

During the last year, I have gone outside a lot, every week I usually want to go to club, but haven’t scored yet. As I told before, girls just suaully get bored. I am not that interesting person. Also my looks is not good. I a like obsessed with my nose, it is just very different.Don’t even know how to describe this. Also my headshape is quite weird, like it is bigger than the head of others, hard to explain:
My body looks fine. Soon I will even have sixpack, just the matter of time. My sense of style is not very good. I just don’t know how to choose clothes. I may be to stores for hours, trying on things, wanting to buy anything, but I just can’t choose, because I don’t know which things like to me. When I am down to a club I often feel as a little kid in there. My height is 180 cm. It is quite tall, average. But when I am at a club, I see that I am usually one of the shortest in there. Like a kid around men. Also I am shorter than most of people of my age. I used to wear glasses, last year at school also, now I have contact lenses, but eyyes look a bit weird. If anyone knows how to make them look normal, advice is welcome.

One of my passions is sports. I love playing team games, despite I suck at these. My worst thing is positioning. I just don’t know where to go. I work hard, run a lot, like an animal, but just completely pointlessely, not knowing on what to do. I love playing soccer, but I just suck at this. I have a good shot, but I am really slow. And low on tehnique. Have been playing for 8 years.

During my last weeks my parents have aslo started annoying me. Mother is telling I’m 18, need to do housework. Need to earn the money which I get from them. I don’t know the value of money, she loves to say. Getting a job is almost impossible. More than 10% of our nation are unemployed.

That’s my story. Long, but thanks for reading, if you read it. I have basically no idea on what should I do. My last year of school is coming. I want it to be great. But there are so many ****ing BS in my life, that I can’t even concentrate on imporivng myself. I just don’t imporve, even if I try. Or it takes me much longer than most people. Dunno which is the way. I have read the Tolle, but did not understand anything about it. It was quite interesting, but did not get anything from this. I don’t know what should I do with that oneitis. She is like really hot. And good natured. Was just perfect. Probably just an illusion, she is not that good, but to be honest, I just don’t care about it. I like her. & I want her.

During the last days, I haven’t slept properly. Just can’t sleep. All these things on my life. Just a pine in the ass. Hate that thing. No sleep. Yesterday got to sleep 5 AM and got up 10 AM. Just can’t sleep more. Anyways, I’ll end this post now or it gets way too long. Please give your opinion on what should I do. Or any suggestions. Thanks

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that no one had posted in this thread, so I figured you needed some encouraging advice, and I'll do my best.

Now I literally just read a post that advised to "turn every negative thought positive." I think this would be your first baby step towards progress. Instead of thinking how miserable your life is, try to find a silver lining.

So you're 18 and you've never kissed a girl. So what? At least you're not 38 and never kissed a girl. You've still got a lot of your life ahead of you.

You said you were in the final year of your school. What level of school is that? And if it's your FINAL (as in you'll never go to school again) year, then you should be happy you can finally move onto the real world.

So what your country has a 10% unemployment rate? Think of it the other way- an employment rate of 90%. And you're a DJ, which gives a big leg above the rest.

Now, for your looks. Looks matter, but not THAT much. If they mattered 100%, then a VERY large part of the population wouldn't be able to reproduce.

And you said you were really close to a six-pack. Congrats! That's something a lot of guys don't have!

And forget the past, for that's done and can never be changed. So what if you weren't a master DJ, all that matters is that you have room to change, and you're WILLING to change.

And to end my post, I have a question to ask you. Is the glass half-full or half-empty? If you've read what I've said, then you should know the answer... :D

DatMackinBoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look my nig.

This whole post made me realize that i was going through the same exact stuff that you are going through!! The SAME EXACT!! Iam 17 And didnt get my first kiss until 16.. I played games like Runescape, Halo 2 Online and Didnt really do a lot of sports except Karate.. I was good in math and sciences and not with socializing with my peers.. and girls.. I was always depressed because I thought i would never fit in with the popular kids.. or the kids that seemed to do things with their life.. I would try going out to parties and dances in hopes of trying to pick up some cute girls. but like you they just got bored of me and kinda dissapeared away from me.. now if you listen to me I will tell you exactly how to change your life/status/mood around!!

1st. Dont say you ''can't'' do something.. If you say can't your not a man.. or have balls. PERIOD. Say it might be difficult.. but it can be done.

2nd. Use your gaming experiences to work in real life.. Counter strike is a fun game.. RIGHT? Runescape is addicting.. ( trust me.. i know) but it is still fun and has its ups and its downs... RIGHT?? So is life.. Runescape is no different from the world.. use the social skills you've learnt and apply it differently... ( im not telling you to go up to a girl and be like i have 6bill marry me) What im saying is to make sure you have fun with whatever your doing.. this will make it more addictive..

Remember everything has its own language.. Runescape does, CS does, High School, and College does.. Your job is to learn these languages and relate them to whatever the **** you think your BEST at in life.. NO MATTER WHAT IT IS..

3rd. Wear Brighter colors, that match.. This will give you lots of attention and an easier ice breaker when talking to people!! ex. bright green, baby blue, pink, yellow.. that typa stuff..

4th. STOP.. I repeat STOP calling every beautiful girl P-E-R-F-E-C-T. THEY ARE NOT PERFECT.. THEY HAVE FLAWS LIKE ANY HUMAN BEING.. STOP IT.. its sickening dude..

Observe your average beautiful girl.. she might look like the best banana of the bunch but she does have soft spots and nasty **** on here if you look hard enough.. Stay mysterious..

Make her chase you.. what I mean by this is that treat her like an animal... yeah i said it.

If an animal smells something like food or meat or sweets whatever on you.. there gonna chase you and do anything (sit, heel, bark, whatever) to get that.. Treat women like that. The sweets and meat are metaphorical for what you like to do.. what type of girls you like.. whats your life like.. what makes you happy.. what makes you sad.. KEEP THAT **** TO YOUR SELF AND MAKE THE GIRL WANT IT. Reverse the question.. you can read more bout this in the bible bro..

5th. Get a job.. whatever it is and start saving up. If your still living with your mom this is perfect because you dont have to pay any bills n ****. ANY JOB WILL do. For now...

6th. Your not AVERAGE. Like me your the ''big man on campus''. This is the hardest **** ive ever had to realize about myself.. Being the big man means everything you do is magnified by 10. If you fall everyone laughs.. but if you do good it is rewarded and praised.. because your the big guy!! Everyone looks up to the big guy..

You will be judged without people even getting to know you.. Which sucks..

Just focus on whatever makes you HAPPIEST in life.. whatever it is!!

Watch Shaquille O Neal and how he presents himself as the big man. Watch his youtube videos and you will definitely learn a lot just from that.

7th. Lke video games despite how bad the graphics are or how low the quality is or how much lag there is in the pregame lobby.. They are meant for fun and entertainment.. You are looking at life WAYYY to serious.. After you get a job and start saving up that paper.. Get massages every other 2 weeks.. Trust me you will feel like a whole new man.. And get enough rest..

8th. One of my final point i would like to make to you as a big man is **** the world.. AND **** what they define you as..

9th. Get up off your ass and make short term goals.. Save up 500 Bucks.. Have a decent conversation with your teacher.. Have 9 hours of sleep every night..

Stuff like this is easy to accomplish and will definitly pull your mind out of the gutter of life and whoever trys to mess yours up.. because remember EVERYONE LOVES TO SEE A BIG MAN DOWN!!!

Once you start accomplishing these goals it will make you feel that you can do something. And that you ARE something... Your a special breed in this peice of ish nation my DJ..

The nail that sticks out the most is always hammered.. And hammered again.. and again.. and a ****in gain..

10th. Dont worry about your looks or whatever flaws you think you have.. Nobody else sees them unless you MAKE them see it.. DESPITE WHAT IT IS.

11th. MY LAST POINT. Swim. Your tall.. and long.. and special!! Go to a pool or sign up for some swimming league..

Tall people are god's in the water with the right training. This might be your passion.. or calling and if its not.. Science or math might be.. you never know until you tryy.

Apply these 11 things i have clearly stated and you WILL be successful..

Remember Everyone Loves To Keep A Big Man Down.. It makes them feel better about themselves.

Remember Your TALL, HANDSOME, AND HAVE A JOB.. Think to yourself got dang im doin better than all these short mafakas lol..

Please to these things and dont WORRY about kissing girls.. once you improve yourself you will feel girls are just like that noob who just started runescape.. easy to scam and to take advantage of.. TRUST ME.. IT ALLLLLLL WORKED FOR ME MY MAN.. DO IT!! For The Sake of YOURSELF.

if you have anymore questions email me @ justin611@gmail.com

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
You admitted you have a problem
Just start now on making improvement not excuses (bad speller)
Its a slow start it will take you a long time (matter who u are) to get that confidence to start doing thigs

It took me 2 big beatings and another 6 month just to sign up for a kickboxing class
After i did it things got better and fast

If you want to improve on soccer just play more with better people
Be able to run for 30 min non- stop
when you improve at soccer i reckon it will be much easier for you to improve on other things

good luck

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the gym and get jacked, eat like a pig, gorge down protein and lift heavy. If you have huge arms, ripped pecs and abs, girls just look at you, and will want your ****, and you don't have to try, plus you will be more confident in a lot more situations.

Try stuff like Abercrombie for clothes, go with a T shirt, nice jeans and flip flops look, get a good haircut, and w/e else.

If you look good, you will feel good, and that will help

Deryk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

That's ALONG story dude I read the whole thing to, so now you gotta read
my ****.Anyway sounds like you got alot on you plate... i was kinda in the
situation not as bad but i got the whole pointless thing pretty bad man. yeah
man there's some good advice here you gotta listen to these guys they got
you back man.

Anyway all I can think to add is how I got out of it

Basically after sometime I start to think about the whole deal of no point no
point in High-school no point in college no reason to make other people proud
of me then I got deeper in to no point in life... not suicide, but still i
looked at the whole thing and said why?

Really the reason I got into the whole thing is the why question we live work
for someone else always stressed and it seemed like almost everyone out of
school had no happiness.. after awhile I figured out That's what got to me...
work all my life so someone else could have my happiness.

From that point on I started thinking screw them man cause the only way
they can take it is if you get brainwashed into giving it to them.. so from
that point on I started thinking that it doesn't matter if i think it'll lead to
stress angry anything I try to avoid it

Once I reached the point of "I'll I've got to do is be happy" everything
started to come together once I saw that, I stop worrying about the what
could happen if I screw up like everyone else and start only thinking of how
it'd end in me being happy

But yeah I know when you're down you can jump right up to all social and all
popular just because someone tells you to, and I know that's a pretty bad
feeling when you hit the bottom inside. but I look at myself before and I look
at myself now and see how much good such a bad feeling has taught me
man.

So if there's one thing I hope you take from any of this its the simple yet
most wanted word in the world it's so easy to come by once you have it yet
so hard to get from anyone else cause everyone wants it. It's so powerful
that people kill each-other for the miner thing they think brings it yet so
small anyone who wants it can have it man. It starts with a H and ends with
a APPY

Once you have it girl will seem to be draw to it if you show it, but it can't be
forced, bought, or sold. You have to understand the nature of it, you can't
just wake up say hey I'm gonna be happy and magically change your life, and
most people don't understand it's not what your doing it's what you think
about what your doing. That's why you like soccer and some people like
football, basketball, swimming, or golf.

So I really hope you got the happy cause the rest was me just trying to get
you to understand how I got it, and what it means.I hope you make it
through this man just like you should and will.

"billy joel you're only human" - Go to youtube first one man And you gotta
listen to that song man

and as George Harrison said.... or sang
"Since our problems have been... our own creation, they can also be.... OVERCOME."

D.Goony

Reaction score
My Story need some advice

Yes there was a good three foot water spray trail from the end of the exhaust. A head gasket kit is only 50 which is fine, but what other things could have happened so i know what to check for when I take the engine apart?