"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

My Story (long sorry)

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by OverDown
... But for your information she fell in love with me quickly.
OK Over, this exchange is over but I can't help but to question your scenario a little further for consistency sake, if you don't mind.

If she fell in love with you so quickly why did you/she wait to "date" almost 2 years later??:confused: And then it only lasts for 3 weeks??? When she went to Uni I guessed she had access to many more mature men and this opened her options in men.

What to do for confidence? Follow my first posting.

Over, sorry for making the situation over your girl "over" blown but you left some important details out of your story.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new orleans, louisiana
OverDown,

don't feel bad. we've all felt sad and lonely after ending a relationship. what you have to do is pick yourself up and find another girl. trust me, once you find someone else you will forget all about that other b!tch. but don't become too attached to one person. try dating several girls at once. you just gotta get out there and do something because the women ain't gonna come to you buddy!! good luck!
 

OverDown

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Yeah I left the details out. Lol it's because I combed my post a million times trying to make it shorter and shorter. Shaving a sentence here and there. No hard feelings dude? I don't want to get into strife with the resident DJs :D

To answer your question, we lived in different parts of the country. After two years was the time when we finally got a chance to be together in the same place for more than a day. And it only lasted three weeks because it turns out that she wanted someone better looking. Seriously, she said she wasn't attracted to me. I don't know why she didn't tell me this months ago when she realised, but oh well, that's life. I don't pretend that I was anything but a nice guy in the relationship. I was an AFC and I broke every rule in the book, hell I wasn't even using a rulebook, but it was fun while it lasted, and I don't regret a thing. But I've had my heart broken and I now know that its the cardinal sin to let a girl control your life. And that's why I'm here :) Thanks for the advice everybody.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Overdione, this was your initiation - welcome to the club!! Your first post and you get lambasted!!!

I came at you like a pit bull because if you read your first post it deserves punishment and after giving more info you still need to be punished but I'll slack off because you are in the learning stages. Don't fall in love so easily - you make damn sure the girl is totally into you and loyal and respectful then you proceed to "get feelings" for her - otherwise you are going to be in a world of hurt in the upcoming years!!
 
Top