Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my stereo is messing up

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i bought this jvc stereo a monthor two agoand its been all good. ive been playing alot of mp3 cds and theyve been playing fine. and normal audio cds have been playing fine too. i got some cds for christmas and they keep skipping. its more like they are jumping. its not consistant enough to where i can tell when its oging to do it so i dont know if they are jumping backwards or forwards or both. the crappy stereo i had before i got this one did this but it was bigger jumps. like it would just 2 minutes back on the cd. whats going on

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have them on the spindle correctly? They may just be scratched too, or a defective burn.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe i didnt specify enough. the mp3 ons play fine. the ones i got for chirstmas. brand new cds., like a sugarhill gang cd. they are the ones that are jumping. and i sont set it on a spindle. i set in on a tray and it slides in andthen it hooks inor whatever. like on a computer.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
maybe i didnt specify enough. the mp3 ons play fine. the ones i got for chirstmas. brand new cds., like a sugarhill gang cd. they are the ones that are jumping. and i sont set it on a spindle. i set in on a tray and it slides in andthen it hooks inor whatever. like on a computer.
Defective CD's most likely.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lt dan
4 defective cds? thats amazing
Oh, theres four of them.

I'm guessing a bad lens on the CD player then. Return it, regardless if some MP3's work, cause there in a different format (CDs are .CDA)