Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Son's Mother... please explain soemthing to me.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she has a dude... they've been dating for awhile. I'm cool with it, because I know she's still in love with me. She makes her business known all the time, whereas, I keep a low profile.

We live apart... anyway.

My son, who's 4, is old enough now to relay my happenings to her when he goes home to her (even to my dismay) . When she recently found out that I've been dating the same woman from last summer, she flipped out. I mean, she's gone loco on me. Being a total f'n b*tch.

So my question is this... we haven't been together for sometime now, and we've both have moved on, well I have at least, and for the most part, she has too.

So why so much hate for me? ...I mean, she's got a dude. Do I have to be broke (child support) and lonely too? I mean wtf?

What the hell is her reasoning behind this, what's going through that cranium of hers? If I can figure this out, maybe, I can get to see my son more than everother weekend, and MAYBE, I can get some child support lowered.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
So why so much hate for me? ...I mean, she's got a dude. Do I have to be broke (child support) and lonely too? I mean wtf?

What the hell is her reasoning behind this, what's going through that cranium of hers? If I can figure this out, maybe, I can get to see my son more than everother weekend, and MAYBE, I can get some child support lowered.
The hate from her is because you have done the intolerable. You have "moved on" and found happines with another woman. THat is a sledgehammer to her bloated ego and crushes her opportunities to jerk you around, control you and generally run your life like she tried to do,. She knows now that your energy, attention,feelings, time and money are directed at, and with, another woman who you MAY love more that her.

You have shoved a grenade up her azz.

LOve it !

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

LOve it !
Don't you find it alarming that you have such happy emotions towards another individual's pain? Based on how you feel about a whole group? You don't even know this woman. Yet you LOVE that a strange man on a forum has "shoved a grenade up her azz".

OP. it is natural for anyone's ex to feel total renewed pain once they have been replaced finally. I think you know this, you are just gloating, and that is natural as well.

What is unnatural is such hatred for a stranger from the post I quoted, but an alarming trend on this forum.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
He's not gloating, he's just getting on with his life. It's his son who relays this back to his ex..

iqqi that's quite one-sided. The OP is saying how is ex is doing things to make him unhappy because he's moved on. So jophil is suggesting he take satisfaction in knowing it's because he's moved on and is happy. Why shouldn't he have a laugh about it if she's is equally being an a*shole??
No, I agree the OP has a right to have a laugh about it, that's why I said it is natural to gloat.

I just find it alarming the hatred towards strangers on here sometimes. It's one thing for the OP to say "this b!tch is mad, and that is what she gets" and another poster to say they LOVE that she is in pure pain.

She isn't a monster, she is a human being, who is doing what most humans do, and that is BEING UPSET her ex has moved on. Not just her ex, but her baby daddy. I mean, is it THAT insane?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Jafyk's post should be required reading....I have enjoyed the pleasures of many single Women,and I recommend you do too...but the caveat....It will have a use by date....Why are you unhappy darling? Oh Harry its just that our relationship is going nowhere...(In the twisted world of women all relationships have but one desirable outcome at the altar)...but Honey I just don't feel ready just yet...Well Harry no special privaleges until you come around....that's how it goes so keep spinning plates,see them no more than twice a week..always have another babe auditioning in the wings...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
Ok, she has a dude... they've been dating for awhile. I'm cool with it, because I know she's still in love with me.
This is the part I find VERY disturbing. You should be cool with it...not because you know she's still in love with you. You should be cool with it because

1- She is your EX

and

2- Your boy is not mistreated

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
When she recently found out that I've been dating the same woman from last summer, she flipped out. I mean, she's gone loco on me. Being a total f'n b*tch.
....see my son more than everother weekend,
HEy IQQI -you just don't read what is in front of you very well do you.

His ex has NO business reacting by "being a total f'n b*tch" .
She flipped out - gone loco.
There is only one way that she could be hurting him in revenge to account for the distress in his post, and that is by deliberately screwing around with his son's visitation arrangements. NOw that is as low as any women can get - to use a 4 year old in a game of unjustified hate.
However , I hear that it seems to be quite popular.

Now tell me again why I should "feel her pain".

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The hate from her is because you have done the intolerable. You have "moved on" and found happines with another woman. THat is a sledgehammer to her bloated ego and crushes her opportunities to jerk you around, control you and generally run your life like she tried to do,. She knows now that your energy, attention,feelings, time and money are directed at, and with, another woman who you MAY love more that her.

LOve it !
omg lol!

This woman paid to have my car fixed recently, would have cost me $1100. Instead it cost me nada. It was picked up for service, and when it was dropped off, there was a 6pack of beer in the back seat too. So yes, I am cool with the fact that she still loves me. She treats my son like a golden child, but that's expected. There's really nothing disturbing about the fact that I'm cool with my present relationship with my son's mother. *shrugs* it is what it is.

But yea, she's totally wiggin out right now about this. In all honesty, I hope she stops, cuz I ain't liking it. There's nothing to gloat, or celebrate about here, the woman is pure evil now. I just want her to calm the hell down.

Thanks everyone for your replies btw.... some funny sh*t there. lol!
If I can get more insight on how to best handle this situation, that would be dope.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been in a serious relationship since me and my ex split. She's about to remarry some douche, but I'm over it. I certainly hope with all the BS I've been thru with those two that she doesn't pull some crap like this. Good luck man. Give it time, she'll calm down I'm sure.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:
omg lol!

This woman paid to have my car fixed recently, would have cost me $1100. Instead it cost me nada. It was picked up for service, and when it was dropped off, there was a 6pack of beer in the back seat too. So yes, I am cool with the fact that she still loves me. She treats my son like a golden child, but that's expected. There's really nothing disturbing about the fact that I'm cool with my present relationship with my son's mother. *shrugs* it is what it is.

But yea, she's totally wiggin out right now about this. In all honesty, I hope she stops, cuz I ain't liking it. There's nothing to gloat, or celebrate about here, the woman is pure evil now. I just want her to calm the hell down.

Thanks everyone for your replies btw.... some funny sh*t there. lol!
If I can get more insight on how to best handle this situation, that would be dope.
So...you like the drama.

If you were involved with another women or if the intimacy part of your life was fullfilled...I guarrantee you that you would not care about your ex. Other than dealing with situations related to your son. And you are so dependent of her that you need her to fix your vehicle and pay for your stuff too? Wouldn't that money be better served by caring for your son (I'm sure you are paying her back in the form of child support)?

Trust me...I divorced and have two kids. My ex-wife stills has feelings for me. Personally, I don't care. I only care about my relationship with my kids and her relationship with my kids.

The best way to handle the situation is to limit your discussion with her on issues related to your son. Unless you want the drama...or need a boost in your self-esteem (by knowing somebody loves you).

Your choice.