Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Social Media/OLD Experiment: Findings So Far

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Overall, OLD girls are really fleeting, they don't really respond or reply and they have a tendency to easily vanish or leave on read.
That's just the nature of online dating. Men do this too. I would sometimes stop responding to women if I get bored. That's because I don't treat them seriously unless I've already met them in person. The key to being successful with OLD it to have a relatively brief conversation over the course of a few days, then get her number and invite her for drinks. I find that if a girl is already talking to you on old, there is a 90% change that she will agree to meet for drinks.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again my point isn't to say that OLD/Social Media doesn't work. I've gotten results from it in the past. A lot of my results actually. However, I truly feel that it is getting more and more difficult because the girls are becoming even more entitled. At least that's been what it feels like. My account on social media has a lot of followers (20k+), I've status and an active life. But recently I been dealing with a lot of super entitled girls, some of them only 6's or 7's. I am thinking wtf. It's like I have to dredge through all of the mess just to convert some. Compared to last few years and my results then, there's been a change I feel.

Again, welcoming any other DJs views and experiences. Maybe there's a better approach, who knows. Maybe I've got something down wrong.
Status? Judging your pic your real name is Guy and you're an international dj from Israel :D.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. When it comes to OLD, women have endless options. Even a HB 6.5 will have hundreds of men to choose from. So your social media presence you keep referencing doesn’t mean anything to them. I have very good SMV myself and it’s not like I was ever swimming in matches. I took a look at a friend who (she) is probably a HB 6.5. She had 100+ matches on Bumble and told me she could barely manage it. It’s a night and day different experience between men and women on OLD.

2. Your approach I think is fine. On your previous examples, #1 is a standard flake. #2 I would say is maybe just a little clunky if you hadn’t ever spoken prior to that before — but it did not warrant the response you got from her about “advice.” I wouldn’t even respond or respond with “lol” then move on. I think your biggest problem is your mindset. If you’re on OLD, even as a good-looking and successful man, you are going to deal with A LOT of flakiness and entitlement. Either you just let it brush off of you and you keep moving on until you get some plates, which you will, or you stick to IRL cold approach. Again, I recommend the second, especially if you are having this much frustration.

Success with OLD doesn’t mean you don’t deal with the examples you cited. It’s a volume type screening process for the man.
I like this bro!

You're right!

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to quit OLD and do cold approaches IRL then?
Truth be told, a majority of my lays have come from OLD over the past few years.

Although I was putting way lesser effort back then, it was just easier. So the conspiracy about girls getting more entitled and OLD getting harder I feel is real.

With that said, I've also gotten some from IRL mainly from events, sometimes cold approach.

All this has definitely made me want to really look into cold approach much more as a focus. I've read a lot about it from the DJs here.

I won't quit OLD, I'll just have to shift my expectations that it isn't the same anymore and also I can't take it too seriously with all the mess described here haha.

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 2: (She's a 7.5)
Me: Hey X. Want to grab some coffee?
Her: Are you in town?
Me: Yep.
Her: I can't, I have class at X time.
Me: Ok.
Her: You know. Just some friendly advice to you. You need to work on how to ask a woman out.

Because I didn't simp like probably the majority of other white knights out there, she decided to chastise me on how I ask someone out haha.

-

I am definitely no MGTOW or Incel but overall, a lot of them are just really entitled and bratty. They're not specifically influencers or super models, but their behaviour is just sheet.
On the other hand, this saves you so much time it's amazing. They are actively revealing an integral part of their personality to you in a few messages.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting though I heard today - every woman is highly insecure deeply inside. The major reason for that is that they constantly compare themselves to other women in terms how beautiful they are. That is the reason why they are so active in IG and OLD in general - to boost their ego and to reassure themselves that they are still desirable by all of those thirsty men.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem matching with them. In fact, I've been able to get a lot of matches, before the premium package upgrade and even after there were even more matches.

The frustrating problem I've experienced so far, is they barely message, respond and if they do, they easily vanish at any moment.

Its usually one of 4 situations:

1) I don't open because I want to see whether they'll hit me up. They don't. Most of them expect you to say hi first.

2) I open, I say "Hi" "Hi how're you", "Hey what's up", they don't get back to me.

3) They get back to me, after the initial greetings, we chat 2 or 3 sentences, then they just stop.

4) I try to move them off the platform by asking for their social media or number, "Let's chat xxxxx" they disappear.

I am not cringey, creepy, or desperate in my texts with them. Feels to me they're all just act really entitled.

I am not overweight or bad looking. I've some status if they google me. I've chosen the best profile pictures with a funny, confident and short bio.

Overall, its just feels like that I have been dealing with a lot of nonsense, to be able to secure a very small amount that is willing to even explore further chats/meet up.

Maybe you could share with us your approach with them after you've matched?
Exactly my situation. This is how women are. I am attractive and make good money. There are so many entitled women its insane.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great thing about fb is you can see their pics, what they enjoy doing, mutual friends, etc.

I will just throw a quick question out there and EVERYTHING forward is based on their response.

Example 1:
Me: Hey whats up
Her: Not much! Just working. What about you?
Me: Same....out here saving the world. I see you like so and so/I see you know so and so/I see youre from such and such (pick one)
Her: Sure am! Do you blah blah blah
On this one I will continue

Example 2:
Me: Hey whats up
Her: Not much
Me: I see you know so and so/I see youre from such and such place
Her: Yeah
I'm sorry i really see no point in all this rigmarole

lets be honest neither of you really care where you are from or what you are interested in , it's just building an illusion of familiarity to the point where you can have sex

The danger in using this type of small talk is that a lot of it is forgettable and quickly leads to absolutely nothing

a few months ago a chick in the gym added me on IG and we chatted for a bit .... i straight up told her she has a sassy vibe

she was shocked i had picked up on it , now every time i see her she remembers me because i called her sassy

i really think you need something to set you out from the rest of the herd

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm sorry i really see no point in all this rigmarole

lets be honest neither of you really care where you are from or what you are interested in , it's just building an illusion of familiarity to the point where you can have sex

The danger in using this type of small talk is that a lot of it is forgettable and quickly leads to absolutely nothing

a few months ago a chick in the gym added me on IG and we chatted for a bit .... i straight up told her she has a sassy vibe

she was shocked i had picked up on it , now every time i see her she remembers me because i called her sassy

i really think you need something to set you out from the rest of the herd
You just dont get it.

It doesnt matter what the small talk is. All that matters is how she responds. Thats all that matters.

You can also open with "Do you want to fvck" but I dont think you will yield good results.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you show them your RP side such as if you don't tolerate their BS and reply them slow, ignore them or don't give them online attention, they'll just remove you with no words spoken.
I actually got laid more when i was a thirsty beta simp megatron, I get ghosted 10 times as much now when women figure I'm a man with principles, game, and boundaries.

good riddance bitches.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I actually got laid more when i was a thirsty beta simp megatron, I get ghosted 10 times as much now when women figure I'm a man with principles, game, and boundaries.

good riddance bitches.
I honestly believe women have gotten more entitled, I was a skinny guy with no game,dressed like a boomer and had a emo haircut, yet I got way more girls back in 2014 then now. I literally had some of the most cringe texts, yet I still regularly got dates with women.

I've improved every part of myself, yet I have even less success now compared to before. I don't even get 20% of the matches I used to get on OLD.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

good riddance bitches.
I honestly believe women have gotten more entitled, I was a skinny guy with no game,dressed like a boomer and had a emo haircut, yet I got way more girls back in 2014 then now. I literally had some of the most cringe texts, yet I still regularly got dates with women.

I've improved every part of myself, yet I have even less success now compared to before. I don't even get 20% of the matches I used to get on OLD.
Honestly that is how I feel as well. I was much more desperate before and spent a lot of time on text-buddying and general chasing; a lot of cringe but I had myself more girls (interaction wise and maybe lays) than when I became RP.

The upside of being RP is I am not overly exerting myself in these areas, I have my own self-respect and also don't make a fool of myself, less time is wasted on girls but it also means much less interactions going on with girls (since I am not chasing them as much as I was before). (So far the lays have not been as much).

I wonder what this means:

RP = more respect, principles, less time wasting but maybe less girls?

BP = cringe, a fool, no back bone sipping but maybe more interaction with girls?

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, this saves you so much time it's amazing. They are actively revealing an integral part of their personality to you in a few messages.
this is why I watch a womans victim status's and selfies she adds

ie: anymore than 1 a fortnight I dont take seriously

just eliminated 99% of women,

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

good riddance bitches.
Is it possible that you are overcompensating for formerly being a simp by now being too much of a d!ck? Finding your goldilocks frame is key to success women (and success with any endeavour, really).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why I watch a womans victim status's and selfies she adds

ie: anymore than 1 a fortnight I dont take seriously

just eliminated 99% of women,
Same here, if they portray themselves as a victim of their dating history rather than a perpetrator of it then my respect for them evaporates.

But that's the dilemma: if they are the perpetrator of their own choices, and the consequences those choices have for themselves and the wider society, then they couldnt keep portraying themselves as a victim. So of course those women dont want to be accountable.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman uses any of these words, “maybe”, “cant”, “but”, “we will see” during your conversation I would ignore her completely. I wouldn’t even respond. If she texts you again, you ignore her, if she texts your for a third time you might respond with the original question, are you free to get together?