"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

My Situation

Conscious

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
I am a good looking guy, I do sports, I'm in all AP classes and I'm fairly popular. Until I discovered this site, however, I was still an AFC. Girls would be attracted to me, but I would try to be a nice guy. That is quite amusing because to my friends I am, as they say, the most ****y, sarcastic, cynnical, arrogant, rich person at my school.

Recently I just stopped caring about girls. I started treating them the same as my friends. So I became C+F to everyone. Once I did this, one of the hottest girls in our class (an HB9) starting pouring over me, laughing at everything I say, etc. People would be like "what the hell? you don't treat her special at all." Exactly.

In the weeks that followed, we started going out on dates. I hang at her house, we went to the movies, etc. Everyone at school thought that we were "going out." All this time I kept being C+F and used kino. And all the while she grew more attracted to me with each day.

I must say, I know I'm not in "love" or anything. But she is an amazing person. We are both very cynnical and make fun of relationships in general. She shares my same "it's all about hooking up with people and having fun, not thinking you're gonna marry every person you begin a relationship with" philosophy.

That said, she has a boyfriend of 2 years. We are both juniors in HS and he is a freshman in college. He goes to college 8 states away. But she visits him whenever we have a break from school.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Everyone at school says stay with it, she is obviously head over heels about you. She is prolly bored with this LTR and wants to move on.

What do you guys suggest? How should I handle it when she discusses her boyfriend? Do you think I should move on, even though she is the one who is into me?

Update: We like to discuss sexual stuff a lot :) She always tells me how good she is at all different sorts of things. The thought had always crossed my mind to lay on one her. However, I do recall one instance when she told me a story that, last year, she was hanging with someone who laid one on her and she got pissed off.
Yet, she does tell me that, dispute her boyfriend not knowing, she made out with someone else while they were going out.

Are these hints?

One other thing... When she does discuss long term plans in regard to her boyfriend she says, "if we are still together."

Is she trying to tell me to make a move or wait for them to breakup?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
when she discusses her boyfriend just show no feeling for it, or just turn your back to it, it will get her gears turning
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Ok, FYI, girls have this powerful and key emotion called jealosy. Now, it sounds like you have your game under control and that is key. So if you don't, get it under control. Then when your ready to, go get all of the other girls totally madly in love with you.

This does 2 things for you.

1) It creates options. Alot of em.

2) it tells her that you are in demand and you could care less about her attention and that if she wants you, she better get her ass in gear.

So work with that.
 

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Next to you
Oh my friend, don't fell in a trap that I fell, and make her eat that jealousy test.

Avoid trying to be friends, or ignore the convo. Act like you don't care about it (even if you do)

Read my "How did I do?" thread and you will see that jealousy test fvcked me over. If you pass this one, she'll see that you are more interesting than the other person and she'll be with you.

Good luck and keep us updated : )
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Conscious

In the weeks that followed, we started going out on dates. I hang at her house, we went to the movies, etc. Everyone at school thought that we were "going out." All this time I kept being C+F and used kino. And all the while she grew more attracted to me with each day.

I must say, I know I'm not in "love" or anything. But she is an amazing person. We are both very cynnical and make fun of relationships in general. She shares my same "it's all about hooking up with people and having fun, not thinking you're gonna marry every person you begin a relationship with" philosophy.

That said, she has a boyfriend of 2 years. We are both juniors in HS and he is a freshman in college. He goes to college 8 states away. But she visits him whenever we have a break from school.

I really don't know what to do at this point. Everyone at school says stay with it, she is obviously head over heels about you. She is prolly bored with this LTR and wants to move on.

Update: We like to discuss sexual stuff a lot :) She always tells me how good she is at all different sorts of things. The thought had always crossed my mind to lay on one her. However, I do recall one instance when she told me a story that, last year, she was hanging with someone who laid one on her and she got pissed off.
Yet, she does tell me that, dispute her boyfriend not knowing, she made out with someone else while they were going out.

Are these hints?

One other thing... When she does discuss long term plans in regard to her boyfriend she says, "if we are still together."

Is she trying to tell me to make a move or wait for them to breakup?
Come on, this is a no-brainer. She wants you to move in on it. Don't wait too long or she'll decide you don't want in on it.

I made this same dummy mistake twice a few years back, just totally missed the train on a girl hitting on me, and I didn't realize how IN I was until afterwards. She wants you. She tells you how she cheated on him...this would be meaning that she's expressing that she'd certainly be open to cheating on him again. She's trying to tell you that you can make a move without too much risk.

And talking about sex? Man, she's telling you that she likes sex, plain and simple. And if she is telling YOU she likes sex, and telling YOU she cheated on her boyfriend...no-brainer. All green lights. If you have no qualms with hitting it, give 'er.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Swain

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Conscious
However, I do recall one instance when she told me a story that, last year, she was hanging with someone who laid one on her and she got pissed off.
[/B]
Yea... i dont know if laying one on her would be a good idea
 
Top