Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My situation, any response welcome

Riznich

Reaction score
Basically it's like this. I'm occasionally seeing this one girl that is crazy about me but we can't be in a relationship because her dad hates me (long story). So I occasionally saw her (she's at school far away) and we dated and stuff but never got serious to a relationship level.

Here's the problem. Since I can't be with her she's going out with this guy she likes, but not nearly as much as me according to her. He's the "rich suburban big muscle jock", while i'm the "rarely has enough cash funny skinny guy from the streets of chicago". I great with the humor and she thinks i'm much hotter than him. The thing is that she goes to a small college so everyone knows everyone. Not only that but because of this she see this guy all day everyday. Mr wallet over there likes taking her out for lunch and dinner and a movie and just about anything so he's with her a lot where as i see her bi-weekly. He's also great at buying her expensive gifts... Lucky me!

Now they haven't really done anything but made out a couple times so i dealt with it seeing as she wasn't "mine" in the first place. But just tonight i hear that she slept at his dorm so you know what obviously happened. Not only that but the last time I was with her I failed (performance anxiety.....damn you to hell!!) Not only that but she was supposed to be my first (if not for that damn problem mentioned above).

She knows that this relationship probably won't last long (he lives 3 hours away when she leaves school after this semester) so I'm happy about that. She also told me that i'll probbably get a second chance to "hit that" its just that I don't know when. I'm supposed to call her tomorrow but i'm thinking of trying the ignore tactic to get her more interested in me. I seriously don't know what the f--- to do.

So does anyone have any thoughts whatsoever on this situation?

I know i should move on and I will eventually (i have some other girls on the side so this isn't that important) but she's the best of the bunch overall and i'd love to keep her as long as i can.

Any response welcome.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you're ok. this guy is being a classic afc if he's spending all this cash, she's gonna start losing attraction for him and gain attraction for his $ (if not already).

don't try the "ignore tactic" if you aren't in touch with her that much, she'll think you're getting tired of the struggle to be in a relationship, and it won't help anyway in your situation.

just do stuff with other girls too and you'll be alright. there's not too much you can do right now anyway.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, youre a chump, but there is hope!

shes playing you both bro, using mr puffy muscles to look good, and you as her well, tampon. as i like to say, d1tch the b1tch and get someone of some quality there dude.

If she really wanted to be with you, SHE WOULDNT BE WITH SOME OTHER LOSER. Its VERY CLEAR, that she is *NOT* interested and is just PLAYING YOU. So WISE UP and get your **** together.

Dont feel bad about it either, shes playing this other chump even worse than you, beat her at her own game and NEXT HER.

Next time you talk to her, say in a very calm manner that its best you two no longer talk. She will without a doubt try to change your mind, but DO NOT let her. Be strong and..

FORGET THE HO! SHES NOT WORTHY OF YOU.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHy are you so quick to next her? First, before you next her, try for 3 days to a week to get her to fvck you. Try to set up a date whatever. If it don't work, next her. If it does, hump her and dump her, or just use her for a booty call now and again.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
WHy are you so quick to next her? First, before you next her, try for 3 days to a week to get her to fvck you. Try to set up a date whatever. If it don't work, next her. If it does, hump her and dump her, or just use her for a booty call now and again.

simply because he wont do this.

not just because he doesnt know how, but because if he does get that far, he wont dump her. he'll just get played again later on.