Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Sister Had Coronavirus - But All Good Now

logicallefty

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago my mom told me she thinks my sister might have Coronavirus but wasn't yet sure. Today I found out that yes, she did, but she is now recovering very well. She's 55 years old. Former diabetic but she lost a mound of weight from what she used to be. Here is the most unbelievable part. She had lung cancer about 3 years ago and lost a lung so she only has one good lung. But I am happy to say she is feeling great now and back to working from home, and doesn't expect any permanent issues. She is a traveling social worker who is in contact with dozens of people most days. She said it was worse than the average flu but she didn't worry that it was going to take her life at it's worse point. It truly does get different people in different ways. I haven't been around her since Christmas so no worries for me. With the one lung thing I would say she was very lucky!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good news, glad for you and your sister.

I noticed this from some of my state's information, from looking at the demographics of infected and number of deaths. I have no idea how it compares with the national information. Basically, a person who was 80 years old who tests positive actually has an 80% survival rate, so far. That number might be horrifying, depending on how you look at it. But I actually thought it was a lot better than I might have guessed, so I took it as good news.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago my mom told me she thinks my sister might have Coronavirus but wasn't yet sure. Today I found out that yes, she did, but she is now recovering very well. She's 55 years old. Former diabetic but she lost a mound of weight from what she used to be. Here is the most unbelievable part. She had lung cancer about 3 years ago and lost a lung so she only has one good lung. But I am happy to say she is feeling great now and back to working from home, and doesn't expect any permanent issues. She is a traveling social worker who is in contact with dozens of people most days. She said it was worse than the average flu but she didn't worry that it was going to take her life at it's worse point. It truly does get different people in different ways. I haven't been around her since Christmas so no worries for me. With the one lung thing I would say she was very lucky!
That's great your sister made it!
Unbelievable challenges she overcame.
Cool you both have careers in service and helping the community.