"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

My silly AFC friend

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,PA, USA
My friend got himself into a bit of a mess. He started dating this girl, she is a sororit chic, goes to mixers and all. Cute face, i dont like her ass but overall i would give her a 7. Anyway, the ***** wont pay for anything when they go out. So far this year he has paid every time, she wont even offer to pay. Personally i would have nexted her after the second date. What should i advise him to do since he is refusing to next her. Is there a way to get her to catch the drift.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
let him pay for everything until he becomes fed up. he can only help himself. i know he is your friend, but you gotta let him learn the hard way.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
If you can, take this sorority "swan" and make her like the crow.

That is, show your buddy all the other beautiful women that are available that might actually respect him enough to pay for their own drinks once in a while.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
I had a girl like that once.

I got fed up with so I started saying we had to stay home because I had no money. Or we'd do something that required no money.

She got the hint. It didn't last much longer... Never again...
 

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Remember when that one dude from Paris's Real World told that one chick off. His friend didn't really care for it.

Hmmmm.......

Maybe get a hot chick to become friends with him and she can say, "why do you always pay for your gf?"

Try to sit his a$$ down and slap some sense into him. I don't think you should talk to the girl about it. She might turn your buddy against you.

Hope this helps a lil, lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,PA, USA
Originally posted by Runna13=)
Remember when that one dude from Paris's Real World told that one chick off. His friend didn't really care for it.

Hmmmm.......

Maybe get a hot chick to become friends with him and she can say, "why do you always pay for your gf?"

Try to sit his a$$ down and slap some sense into him. I don't think you should talk to the girl about it. She might turn your buddy against you.

Hope this helps a lil, lol.
I dont talk to chi-o's, most of them are dirty sluts. But he likes one so i have to be accomodating. I wouldnt talk to her anyway. I was thinking about trying to get him other options. Right now though, im supplying like 3 of my friends with girls. Im almost ready to give up.
 
Top