Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my self-imposed exile has ended! yay!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been out of the game for a couple of months...sort of a self imposed exile. if i don't take a break for a while from chicks, i pull my hair out.

but back in the game... new cooler condo, all new furniture for my love nest, new clothing update (ER!C came to LA and we had lunch...cool shoes bro!, haha), new attitude, and about five new cool leads.

basically i threw all my old sh!t out...nearly everything...and started over. i do this every 3-5 years.

i burned some bridges with way too many chicks that i had an opportunity with, mostly from myspace. oh well...more around the corner!

NEW RULES TOO...drumroll please...

--nothing under HB7.
--nothing over age 25.
--no single mommies.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man :rockon:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You loved the white baby-makers. They're my favorite pair - they get me noticed.

I like the 'no single mommies' resolution. There are a ton out there who are ready willing and able, but the quality is usually substandard.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Good move, its good to recharge the batteries every once in a while and get a new perspective. It will only help your game in the long run.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self imposed exile, eh? I think I'm going to label my situation that way. I was calling it "hiding from ho's". Pumping some iron, saving some cash, polishing my shoes... working on myself before a re-insertion into the matrix. It's like changing the design on a soda can. Same me, different marketing scheme. My upload date is at the end of next month, but with all the me me me me me stuff going on, who's got time for ho's? I'm definitely in a good place that way.

Let us know how it goes!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these mid-life crises become more frequent...and that's a good thing.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FRIV, at 23 you should be working women between 36 and 40; ULRICK at 36 should be working women of 22 -26. And when you get to 30 it will then be your turn to work the 22-26 y.o.s Trust me, this works out the best for all involved.

Regardless of age, no single mommies is ALWAYS the best rule.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
FRIV, you talk about all the guys at sosauve being bitter angry men, but when someone here shares something positive, you make a high school attempt at hijacking the thread with some childlike remarks.

Maybe you need to exile yourself from here for a while.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
at 23 you should be working women between 36 and 40;
Rollo, How does a 25 yr old game a 36-40 year old? I look very young my age since I can't grow full facial hair yet, have that young boyish blond look, and I'm 5'9. Plus, I've never seen any woman that age you mention check me out. It's always the 15 year olds that droll at me at the mall. :nono: Another interesting thing is the company I work at, I have all these 30 something married women who google eye me, smile and "hi" me first in the cubicle halls. Weird.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try gaming a 30-40 year old once resilient. Just try it. They will work your scawny ass over all night long if you get them in the sack. It's sick sort of easy to pull them too. It's basically like gaming girls your age, except, they see through your game and play INTO it... all you have to do is keep from poppin' wood too soon (control your excitement/emotions) and they'll do all the work. It's not a ****y/funny game you run either, it's more of a sly, "I know we're screwing later, let's just enjoy the game now" sort of interaction. Hell, sometimes the cheesier the better. It's a hoot. Try it. Ooh, and they'll cook you breakfast.

I just remembered a time when I was 20 and I worked with this chick that was 31. There was some after work hanging out at the bar (I was working at a restaurant). Since I wasn't old enough to drink, this woman says to me "You wanna come back to my place for a drink?" Duh. I didn't care to, so I thought I'd mess with her: "Maaaan, :rolleyes: you don't want me at your place for a drink." I about nutted when she said, "No. But, you can have one while you're there." Classic. Good luck resilient, not that you'll need any.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, so kind of like Pierce's Bond or Thomas Crown Affair character. Suave/banter humor, no heavy c+f. Attitude = Assume the Sale. :yes:

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--nothing under HB7.
--nothing over age 25.
--no single mommies.

In general, it is better to post goals stated in terms of what you want, and not in terms of what you don't want. The way you've stated it, your mind will focus on HB7s, older chicks, and single mommies.