"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My secretary I posted about quit working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
So after she been at my house and nothing happened like I posted. I changed attitude, went professional, kind and distant.

She became unhappy because I didn’t validate her anymore nor flirted, did nothing.

a month later, I am normal and professional towards her, no other shiz. She became less motivated and I told her I would give her new contract for7 months if she could focus 100%.

she came back after the weekend for a talk at work and told me, we connect and vibe really good and I love our bond at work but I don’t like the working activities. (She wasn’t good at being commercial)

I talked to my parents all weekend and decided that I go back to school and quit my job. Told her I think that’s a Good decision and thanks. She continue this month then quit.

I think her parents know everything and told her to quit.

just wanted to let you guys know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
What happened to the date you set up? She was coming over for drinks? Did you update that thread?
read it back I started to become cexual with my subjects to warm her up and the vibe was there but she set her boyfriend up to pick her up 1 hour later so I couldn’t escalate. She did that to make him jealous. But that don’t matter anymore.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Maybe hes a cuck? You probably didnt escalate directly? What happened and what did you say to her to escalate?
read that thread. I figured I would escalate if she stayed around to keep drinking with me after 9 but she already told me my bf will pick me up at 9. She would come on bike first but someone dropped her off so I figured she’s not dtf. But the hour passed and he called her to come outside so I figured she wasn’t 100% on letting me escalate.
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
I'm thinking it was probably awkward as hell once you killed any sexual vibe around her.

She probably felt like you were punishing her after she rejected you.

It sounds like you went somewhat cold silence and distance on her which is fine normally, but strange in the work place.

Anyway, probably a good learning experience and you'll get better from it. Anyway, go after more non coworker prospects and best of luck man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top