my school has NO HOT CHICKS!!!!!!!!

alcapone

Reaction score
ok i moved to a new school, which is private and therefore has very few people that go to it, when the year 11s leave which is today that will mean there are no girls in that school that im intrested in.... which suks lol, well its not that bad coz i can practise all my ****y funny lines and the 'average' 5/10 girls here love me for it, but i dont really want 2 go any further and just keep it as friends between us....... now my question is
i dont want to be single for another year and a half until 6th form so where do i go to meet the hot ladies? (plz also note i live in a very remote village and i cant go clubbin yet *sigh*)

any suggestions?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, you take what you can get,

If you are in a remote williage and the only place you can find gurlls is in school, then that is what you look

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just practice on the ugs so that one day when you actually find a hot girl you'll be ready :cool:

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got any paper bags laying around your house?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Testify
Got any paper bags laying around your house?
Thats awesome LOL!

R U stuck at this private school (do u live there?) U do know that there are girls (possibly hot ones) beyond school....right?

alcapone

Reaction score
Originally posted by white cloud 8
Thats awesome LOL!

R U stuck at this private school (do u live there?) U do know that there are girls (possibly hot ones) beyond school....right?

ye i know, all im saying is WHERE!?!?!?!? lol
living in remote village doesnt help either, i want to know where these hot ladies hang outside of skool *sigh* i guess ill have to wait for 6th form............... 5/10s arent that bad :p

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the same problem. lol, i had to just start finding local chicks cuz i go to a magnet school thats not very close to where i live.

if your school is local, go somewhere else, theres most likely a town really closeby thats FULL of hotties.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I call it the fish
why?
because you eat everything but the face:crackup:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can come to my school.....there is plenty here. that sucks man, just go out, im sure youll come across one or 2 girls that are better than 5.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like they said - practice on whatever is there.

If life gives you lemons, break out the tequila and get bombed...wait...that ain't how that saying goes...;)

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think outside the box. And by that I mean think outside the school. There are plenty of places to pick up girls. Despite the fact that there are numerous posts about this topic, I will indulge you.

1.Do some hobby outside school. A sport, club, something not affiliated with your particular school
2. Grocery store
3. Coffee shop
4. Park/Amusement park

The list is near endless. I assure you that there are some actual good looking women around you. You might have to broaden your horizons a bit. Your remote village situation makes things difficult, but hopefully these other options are availible to you.