Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My sad uncle...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. My aunt treats him like shyt but I also feel bad for her, the guy is so freakin clueless. At this point, I just laugh at them both for their lack of compatibility. The guy is rich and buys her everything she wants, jewelry, credit card debt bailouts, a whole house for god's sake! But she won't even get him a water if he asks for one. Granted, he is so boring and dull. All he does is lay around all day. He is suffering from kidney disease and stuff too so he's slowly but surely degenerating. I used to really resent my aunt for this but she can't help herself either. She is not a very kind hearted woman. She had a tough life too and doesn't really have family values. She is also very attractive and is used to being in control of men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. My aunt treats him like shyt but I also feel bad for her, the guy is so freakin clueless. At this point, I just laugh at them both for their lack of compatibility. The guy is rich and buys her everything she wants, jewelry, credit card debt bailouts, a whole house for god's sake! But she won't even get him a water if he asks for one. Granted, he is so boring and dull. All he does is lay around all day. He is suffering from kidney disease and stuff too so he's slowly but surely degenerating. I used to really resent my aunt for this but she can't help herself either. She is not a very kind hearted woman. She had a tough life too and doesn't really have family values. She is also very attractive and is used to being in control of men.
What a bad deal

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why feel sorry for her? She chose to marry him, she knew what kind of guy she was getting. Women only see $$$$ though and still want you to feel sorry for them. She wouldn’t boss me around, I’d tell her quick to go to hell, even if she wasn’t my aunt.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After visiting this forum, there's been a time or two when I've listened to old familiar music with a "different ear." What I mean is... I may have heard the songs 40 times before, but only now, have I noticed how pitiful the lyrics were. I liked it better when I could just look at the formula of the song and enjoy it for what it is.

Similar to yourself, I've also seen couples with an unconventional relationship dynamic... and thought to myself, "this is messed up." But now I wonder... could it be some of us that are "messed up?" After all, if they have a formula and both seem to be (for the most part) happy together, then who are we to actually judge? And why would we?

There are people that become quite ridged and judgemental with their religious beliefs. They have their own 'community' that provides them the reinforcement that they are "right." Before now, I've never understood this behavior. But now, I wonder if this 'cult like' behavior offered them a sense of peace and security.

Could the same above behavior apply to some of us forum members (in regards to some of our relationship theories) as well?

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are people that become quite ridged and judgemental with their religious beliefs. They have their own 'community' that provides them the reinforcement that they are "right." Before now, I've never understood this behavior. But now, I wonder if this 'cult like' behavior offered them a sense of peace and security.

Could the same above behavior apply to some of us forum members (in regards to some of our relationship theories) as well?
Yeah definitely, this community strikes me as filled with a lot of guys who seem to give advice but probably are cr@p with women. I mean think about it... If you were really good with women, chances are that u wouldn't be on a forum like this anyway. Obviously, there are some guys here who are legit and have some skills but by in large, this can't be the case. The biggest thing that strikes me about the guys on this forum is that they don't understand nuance that much. They have a very SOGOP (shyt or get off the pot) mentality with women and they don't understand how to maneuver social situations very well. Part of this IMO has to do with how crappy American culture is especially outside of the big cities. It is hopelessly boring and people don't develop good social skills. It's not that they are inherently dysfunctional. It is just that they rarely get opportunities to develop the right skills. It's SAD and one of the reasons I almost moved to Eastern Europe (I did for a few months and then things fell apart due to COVID).

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why feel sorry for her? She chose to marry him, she knew what kind of guy she was getting. Women only see $$$$ though and still want you to feel sorry for them. She wouldn’t boss me around, I’d tell her quick to go to hell, even if she wasn’t my aunt.
Do u blame her? She was in her 50s and he seemed like a rich and respectable guy. No other guy wanted her so she capitalized on the best hypergamous option. She is a total cvnt and pain in the azz but what else is she supposed to do? Wallow in self-pity that no guy wants her? No, of course she went for the clueless rich guy who is boring as hell by the way. She is bored out of her mind and he showers her with gifts in an effort to buy her validation and compliance but in reality all he is doing is buying a little bit of time before she throws another shyt show in order to get him to buy more stuff. She's in pain and using his wallet as a sedative. He's in pain and is trying to use his wallet to keep her in line. They are both inherently incompatible but are sort of making it through although it's sad to watch.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely, this community strikes me as filled with a lot of guys who seem to give advice but probably are cr@p with women. I mean think about it... If you were really good with women, chances are that u wouldn't be on a forum like this anyway. Obviously, there are some guys here who are legit and have some skills but by in large, this can't be the case. The biggest thing that strikes me about the guys on this forum is that they don't understand nuance that much. They have a very SOGOP (shyt or get off the pot) mentality with women and they don't understand how to maneuver social situations very well. Part of this IMO has to do with how crappy American culture is especially outside of the big cities. It is hopelessly boring and people don't develop good social skills. It's not that they are inherently dysfunctional. It is just that they rarely get opportunities to develop the right skills. It's SAD and one of the reasons I almost moved to Eastern Europe (I did for a few months and then things fell apart due to COVID).
I'll be the first to admit that as a more "black and white" thinker, I have later reflected on some missed opportunities. Growing up, my saving grace was that I wasn't bad looking (it's sort of like the obnoxious blonde that gets a hall-pass because she's a blonde). I also freely admit that my delivery on this forum is rather "dry" and that it may not reach (or resonate) as well with members as a result. I consider myself as very lucky... because I still seem to have a few things going for me, but I also recognize my short-comings.

I bring the above up because the points you raise above are valid and I believe would benefit some forum members (heck, even at my age, I might learn something new as well). When you have the time, I'd like to suggest that you create a new forum entry on your above thoughts as well as some of the group-think misconceptions. Nuance is a topic that is rarely if ever discussed here but is *very* crucial. You seem more qualified than I to speak on the topic.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that as a more "black and white" thinker, I have later reflected on some missed opportunities. Growing up, my saving grace was that I wasn't bad looking (it's sort of like the obnoxious blonde that gets a hall-pass because she's a blonde). I also freely admit that my delivery on this forum is rather "dry" and that it may not reach (or resonate) as well with members as a result. I consider myself as very lucky... because I still seem to have a few things going for me, but I also recognize my short-comings.

I bring the above up because the points you raise above are valid and I believe would benefit some forum members (heck, even at my age, I might learn something new as well). When you have the time, I'd like to suggest that you create a new forum entry on your above thoughts as well as some of the group-think misconceptions. Nuance is a topic that is rarely if ever discussed here but is *very* crucial. You seem more qualified than I to speak on the topic.
Will do man. I'll likely create a post on the likely biases in this forum. Thanks for the kind advice as well as your humility. A bit more background, I've taken notes on almost 1,000 approaches and have done over 2000 approaches and been on probably 200-300 dates

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Transcending one's anger and being able to look past the cold hearted dark dynamics you see in front of you is the first gate into mastery.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the dude for his choice of misery

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Transcending one's anger and being able to look past the cold hearted dark dynamics you see in front of you is the first gate into mastery.
Well you see its done in effect to control or manipulate you. The reduction games and put downs and tear downs are issued to keep you in controllable and small. One of the guys mentioned that he noticed his wife always going in on him when he was making good progress on something important to him or any time his confidence was rising.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Most of the regs, posted their pics in another thread. You're more than welcome to view them. You'd find the several of the dudes here are in good shape and above-average in the looks dept.

Do u blame her? She was in her 50s and he seemed like a rich and respectable guy. No other guy wanted her so she capitalized on the best hypergamous option. She is a total cvnt and pain in the azz but what else is she supposed to do? Wallow in self-pity that no guy wants her? No, of course she went for the clueless rich guy who is boring as hell by the way. She is bored out of her mind and he showers her with gifts in an effort to buy her validation and compliance but in reality all he is doing is buying a little bit of time before she throws another shyt show in order to get him to buy more stuff. She's in pain and using his wallet as a sedative. He's in pain and is trying to use his wallet to keep her in line. They are both inherently incompatible but are sort of making it through although it's sad to watch.
As for your question about your uncle... You do not know how she is in private. If he is in fact being disrespected, why doesn't he just leave?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
guys here are great with women and with relationships.
this is a hangout spot for men to chitchat, much like a barber shop.

I admire and look up to the guys here very much and am grateful for the skills I'm building. I'd rather learn from guys than women and most guys agree learning from women is a baaaaad idea.
These guys are successful, don't bite the hand that feeds you man.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the regs, posted their pics in another thread. You're more than welcome to view them. You'd find the several of the dudes here are in good shape and above-average in the looks dept.
I think that we all agree by now that good looks is only opens the door and that is not enough to just enter it . Even though in some cases it is enough

having good game is only about improving your odds of finishing the seduction process , and the only way to improve your odds is to try as many things as possible in different situations and see how they go .

If you apply only the Mindset of either you put it otherwise I will next you , you will limit yourself a lot . But I have to agree , for a nice guy is a really good exercise to have , to get rid ot

As for your question about your uncle... You do not know how she is in private. If he is in fact being disrespected, why doesn't he just leave?
I guess that is the same reason on why a lot of guys stay in this bad relationships , comfort and being scared that they will not find someone at least as good as what they currently have

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SpartanWarrior77 I would encourage you to create a thread on nuance. There are many people who creep the forum without joining and also members here who could stand to learn nuance. The difficulty is that much like people skills...the people who most need the advice are the ones least likely to realize they need advice.

But if everyone goes by their objective results then there are results to evaluate...and go by.

I have benefitted from some of the guys here being a sounding board here privately and hopefully my opinion has benefited some of the guys privately as well.

Interpersonal relations are inherently nuanced and I think that gets glossed over around here.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that we all agree by now that good looks is only opens the door and that is not enough to just enter it . Even though in some cases it is enough

having good game is only about improving your odds of finishing the seduction process , and the only way to improve your odds is to try as many things as possible in different situations and see how they go .

If you apply only the Mindset of either you put it otherwise I will next you , you will limit yourself a lot . But I have to agree , for a nice guy is a really good exercise to have , to get rid ot

I guess that is the same reason on why a lot of guys stay in this bad relationships , comfort and being scared that they will not find someone at least as good as what they currently have
When almost anyone is better

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you also need to have the strength to realize this :)

most of the people do not have it , as initially you will just realize that you are very stupid

I rarely hear someone that take accountability for when things are not good
Staying in the position makes us stupider over time and blocks your blessings.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the million dollar question. The answer? Been divorced several times, getting old and descending rapidly into sickness. He thinks he won't be able to handle it (the divorce). I think he just hopes he dies quick. He stuffs himself with junk food all day and just lays around and does nothing. He even speaks of death quite often. I think he's given up on everything and is just trying to go gracefully and with some dignity.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys here are great with women and with relationships.
this is a hangout spot for men to chitchat, much like a barber shop.

I admire and look up to the guys here very much and am grateful for the skills I'm building. I'd rather learn from guys than women and most guys agree learning from women is a baaaaad idea.
These guys are successful, don't bite the hand that feeds you man.
Im not biting the hand that feeds me. I am very grateful for this forum! I love you guys! Sorry if that sounded judgmental.