my roomates are fvckin up my game

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
my roomates run there fvckin mouths so much about me. these chicks say sh1t to me that i know my roomates have said to them. its not too bad stuff but still. fvcking ridiculous. i dont say sh1t about them to any girl. i could fvck up there current sh1t they have right now so easily. im moving out soon and im contemplating letting all out when i move out to the girls they are involved with. if i do their relationships will be done for sure. fvck their azzs

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont advocate lashing out normally, but thats the quickest way you can teach them, and they have no right to spoil other guys sex lives.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
theyll get whats comin to them within a couple of weeks.

suamijee

Reaction score
tall poppy syndrome. theyre jealous. they dont like the fact that you're hooking up with these girls.

but why do u feel like u have to do the same thing back to them? i.e. why do u feel like u have to spoil their relationships with their gfs? just leave it. dont hold all that animosity in you. let it go.

just move out of that house, and move on with your life. and never speak to those people again.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and say your courting a new girl and bump into them and they do theyre best to make u seem like a fairy, then you would regret not giving them a taste of what they do.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
call them out on it man to man and give a straight warning. they might think it's just harmless fun. if it continues then take it from there

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
my roomates run there fvckin mouths so much about me. these chicks say sh1t to me that i know my roomates have said to them. its not too bad stuff but still. fvcking ridiculous. i dont say sh1t about them to any girl. i could fvck up there current sh1t they have right now so easily. im moving out soon and im contemplating letting all out when i move out to the girls they are involved with. if i do their relationships will be done for sure. fvck their azzs
So...you are contemplating to act like...a woman.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i regularly didnt believe buts its true and i do now let go over your head. Karma will get them for you tenfold.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just tell them to stop chatting sh1t about you, and be relieved when you move out. But don't lash out and fvck them over mate...you're better than that man! :)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man to man. look em in the eye and tell em to stop talking about you. At least they were warned. then move out and move on.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is one good reason to have your own place. It costs more, but you are the king of your own castle.